NIMIQ

Let's talk about the most comfy coin there is.

How's your accumulation going?

Attached: 1533381172363.gif (600x581, 97K)

1$ eoy

400K Nimlet accumulating here

Maybe not end of year, but definitely sometime within 5 years.

see nimiq and nimiq exchange token on CMC. what do user. i want to buy you bags

Attached: story-behind-why-george-costanzas-fiance-susan-was-killed-on-seinfeld (1).jpg (1442x755, 112K)

NIM is the real coin. NET is an ICO token that you exchange for NIM.

thanks

Tried to mine some but it mined 0 after 3 hours, so ill pass.

Did you use a pool or solo mining?

If you want a quick payout, use a pool.

The mining is definitely buggy.

Some days I just get no reward at all. And yes using a pool.

Sounds strange. You sure you're actually mining? Your router might block the node connections in the firewall.

Google cloud messaged me i was in breach of the TOS by using the service to mine cryptocurrency, so they shut my instances down.

Did you upgrade the account from the free trial? You have to in order for them not to ban you. You still retain the trial credits, and just cancel before they charge you.

Or use Microsoft Azure

They did this to me as well even though I gave them my fucking credit card number... so I sent them all my docs and they unlocked my account... Now I don't want to start up my instances and mine again because I think they'll just lock my account again... Fucking google

>Im cheating them.
>fuckin google
Jezzz
500k nimlet reporting in!

Mine in a pool. No point solo mining with your 10kh/s unless you like gambling.

You were not mining in a pool. or you set it up incorrectly. Mine in a pool if your hash is lower than 500 kh/s ~.

Always upgrade your account from trial to standard edition. Log out and in again after activation to be 100% sure it went through. (you can have several accounts, btw.)

200k here. Feeling like a nimlet next to you guys. Exhausted all my free google mining. Just mining with 32khs now :(. Looking at buying more at these prices though.

Attached: 1533038474275.gif (320x240, 1.49M)

The coin might not be worth much right now, but the NIMIQ community is priceless.

Yeah, I was set up correctly in a pool. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. OR there's just a huge lag for when it updates when it should actually be every 3 hours.

List of other features the coin has besides the ease of use

- CPU mining (GPU resistant, ASIC resistant)
- Typo proof wallet (can't send to wrong address)
- Smart miners (pools can't initiate 51% attacks as miners verify transactions on their own)
- Schnorr signatures (improves scalability and privacy)
- Hashed Timelock contracts (Lightning ready)
- NiPoPoW (potential use for sidechains)
- 1 minute block times
- Installation free
- Browser mining
- Ledger support

You can have several accounts under the same debit/credit card?

Worked for my debit card for a while (3 accounts depleted, 4'th got shoa'd by google and i got scared they would terminate my mail aswell so i stopped.)
My credit card cucked me from day 1 by declining the 1$ transaction upon account creation

Ever since I started mining NIMIQ cryptocurrency my penis started to get large again.

Plus a shitload of community projects.

bump