Ether dinner - NEW FOMO GAME

new FOMO type game - Built from the ground up (verified on etherscan), awesome UI/animation, and exciting new features. winnerwinneretherdinner.com/join

Attached: promo.png (1125x633, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dappradar.com/category/games
winnerwinneretherdinner.com/admiralasia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea fok off with these scam clones.

Everyone is playing ETH.TOWN nowadays.
Volume speaks clearly:
dappradar.com/category/games

This is unironically next 100x

Attached: 1531931315257.png (1000x1102, 433K)

Are you dumb? The point is to get in early like now is etherdinner... Keep shilling eth town somewhere else

lol eth town is just gambling, this has higher odds of profit than 50-50. btw not a clone at all, code is far different than F3D (even though it's still a FOMO type game)

websit is ugly AF. noone will profit on that div-clone shit. try harder next time

Alright so you didn't even checked this. Because it's not clone and website looks fancy as hell

contract is legit. i am in.

Fancy ? Oh dear lord.

Let me guess.. myspace is fancy as well

yo did u even look at the website?! It's literally the cleanest one I've ever seen in these ether games, how do you think it's ugly af

Go back to red**t cave, creature larper

yeah wtf, i was super impressed by the website

Are you joking? It's a fucking shitty pajeet nigger scam website. These fucking plebs, I swear.

Blast off!

NEW battle royale game - Win Ethereum - winnerwinneretherdinner com/launch

Intredasting

We mooning

Attached: lastmanstand.png (1430x891, 1.24M)

Golden tickets still cheap af so most contributions are .0001 ETH from moonbois who want to take over the captain's seat. Once the ticket threshold to qualify for a golden ticket starts creeping up and the timer starts getting away from people, the FOMO should kick in nicely. Now's the time to put a good chunk of ETH in, forget about the pot and ride the divs when people start slap fighting each other for the pilot seat in a day or three.

and how to get funds out? Or they are locked forever...?

You buy tickets with ETH. The ETH you front is 'gone' forever, it goes into the pot and other peoples' ticket divs. Then you earth ETH divs from every subsequent purchase. You can withdraw them at any time, there's a bright yellow button right underneath your stats. No strings attached, you just need metamask.

Not clear yet what the break-even point is, I put in 1 ETH at 20 and my divs are already .1, so I might break even around the 50-75 ETH ballpark? Not 100% clear. It's still early as fuck though.

This is how the game will look like when ready.

Attached: game01.png (1920x2580, 2.83M)

you dont.. you are locked in for good because they will exit scam you

>it's another tard frantically switches between proxies to shill his shitclone on Jow Forums episode
at least change your writing style you mong, who the fuck is supposed to believe you when you use "af" like a twitter nigger

winnerwinneretherdinner.com/admiralasia

Remeber to go all in on China for those sweet sweet gains.

ok, i will try whatever

i wonder how many people from the ether dinner are posting in this thread right now

Attached: 1427084979230.png (600x600, 75K)

Gold price still extremely low

imagine when this reaches china

I went in with 2 eth when pot was at 20 and I am now in profit.

Fucking genius design. This is going to be huge af. Fucking fortnite is the bomb right now and this clearly speaks to a huge audience.

why lie chicken pie

It just hit $10k in pot! I wonder what is going to happen when china wakes up tomorrow.

Attached: 10.png (424x375, 104K)