FoxyIT and VeChain

I wonder what everyone's least favorite Jow Forums FUD retard is going to do in about a month from now when it is no longer remotely reasonable to suggest VeChain is a "scam" (to be clear, it already isn't - at most you could accuse them of overselling their client base/the gravity of their partnerships, and in any event, DNV GL is hands down the single best "partnership" in crypto, and the extent of that partnership is not in question)

Do you think he'll commit suicide? I think Seppuku is probably the only thing that would be just and allow him to save face.

Most likely he'll lie and tell us he bought the bottom and was trolling people the entire time for fun? I think this is probable - he'll fail to realize how pathetic that still sounds, clearly he's lacking a certain level of self-awareness.

What do we think, Jow Forums?

Should he live or gut himself?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-30-at-12.48.07-AM.png (2320x1424, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-is-chosen-for-the-ntt-docomo-5g-partner-program-3f89c8d95b40
coin.fyi/news/vechain/vechain-partnership-with-kuehne-nagel-allegedly-fake-7unqwo
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7okltt/lets_get_skeptical_about_vechain_for_a_minute/
reddit.com/r/me_irl/comments/6lli5z/me_irl/djvscws
lookism.net/search.php?action=results&sid=9ce15d248bb1590a67ce6bffbe34c7b3
imgur.com/a/x3XhELX
reddit.com/user/FoxyIT/
reddit.com/user/Justlookingforstems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this some reddit bullshit because namefags have no place here.

can you pathetic faggots keep all this drama with your stupid pathetic embarrassment of a coin on reddit? stop spamming up biz with your fucking reddit drama. fuck off. nobody on biz was stupid enough to buy it, its literally all you redditors spilling out onto here.

Sup Cucktopherwalken

I'm noticing a bit of agitation in your comment tone lately. Losing close to 7 figures worth of paper gains starting to hurt? Finally realize that farmdatkiwi/FoxyIT was right about your chink meme? No enterprise migration, worthless THOR, radio silence from the team. All predicted months ago. I thought your LSAT score was higher than mine, big guy. So why did I sell at 5.50 while you're holding to 1.60 and below?

Keep playing bagholder bingo and keep pretending to care about a project that impacts your life in zero tangible way. Maybe you'll have an infintesimal chance of recovering a fraction of those gains.

Attached: 1533262066444s.jpg (187x250, 5K)

LOL the only bigger redditfag than cucktopher is you, Foxy. That's the thing you haven't figured out. SCARY that you responded to this within 3 minutes, this really is all you do all day, isn't it?

I dont understand how the retards here on Jow Forums hate on this token so much.

Considering literally everything is speculative at the moment, Vechain is likely much, MUCH better than the shitcoins everybody else here is holding. Literal retards.

>calling out Reddit fags by name because your bags are this heavy
>being this delusional that you actually think it's one person responsible for fud rather than the majority watching you get chinked

Embarrassing new low for vechain

Attached: 1532919538731.jpg (951x484, 80K)

>doesn't realize it was bait
>responds within 3 minutes
>confirms his basement dwelling autistic lifestyle
>starts changing IP to try to back himself up

jfc

seriously why has biz become a voicebox for these reddit faggots. i cant stand seeing this anymore.
nobody needs to fud vecahin on biz, because nobody on biz wanted it or wants it. only reddit faggots arguing with each other in every thread. literally nobody who holds Vechain on here is not a redditor.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Literally nobody gives a fuck about your reddit drama you fucking newfags. GTFO

Attached: 1517276339649.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

>basing your system on PoA with secret node operators
>using stupid cringy names like "power of Thor"
>1000 transactions a day
>having 75% of your volume on a chink wash trading site and praising them for it
>claiming the nodes are decentralized even though one "foundation" picked them all
>setting up a bullshit "foundation" with handpicked insiders that dumps propaganda all day
>recruiting the shittiest possible ICOs and calling yourself a platform
>claim your poaching talent of ETH by forking ETH with no devs
>not being able to spell check your medium bullshit spam
>having a fanbase that discusses cryptic "predictions" by a twitter account and a telegram fag
>thinking VTHO or whatever faggot coin it's called now is going to be worth anything with no demand and unlimited supply
>thinking "billion dollar partnerships" means billions in revenue
>thinking PwC doesn't have other partnerships
>diluting your main coin to copy TRON scamshit
>offering giveaways and contests after your coin shits the bed
>claiming you have a product that no one can publically use
>releasing financial reporting that's impossible to verify or audit as real
>bragging about retard angel investors like Tim Draper (Theranos? Six Californias?) as geniuses
>thinking Western companies are going to trust a chink scamcoin while we're in a trade war

Lol, keep going. This was too easy. I'm going outside now.

because vechain is no longer speculative. mainnet is live and the lack of transactions is causing panic. plus people are realizing that the amount of vthor they are generating is worth next to nothing. I'm not fudding either. if the platform does gain enterprise adoption like they say the returns will certainly increase, but that is likely months away and not at all guaranteed to happen. very risky to hold this right now.

>paying poker stars to shill your chinese ponzi
Why would a legitimate company with a DNV partnership do this?

Attached: 1533494716882.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

>no longer speculative
>if the platform does gain enterprise adoption

Pick one

this is a fair assessment.
i think the problem with vechain is they hyped their mainnet launch too hard. i'm not going to bother finding them, but there are many times vechain said something like "once we go live, you will see our blockchain be the most used enterprise grade blockchain."
one month in, we still have no use. you can only kick the can down the road for so long, before people start asking to see that adoption. maybe it will, maybe it won't. right now, there is no usage.

So you would say investing now would be speculative

Can anyone name 1 partner of dnv gl besides vechain that's a household name?

all crypto is, but especially so for vet

Fair enough. What I meant is they can no longer throw around the "partnership" meme to pump the price because
1) nobody believes their shit anymore
2) we can plainly see whether these companies are using vechain or not
So right now the price is becoming more realistic based on where things really are. I'll buy back in if it gets to $.005 range which I think it will.

Farmdatkiwi why don’t you make another reddit thread asking how much sex is too much sex you basement barnacle faggot

they just did it again folks
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-is-chosen-for-the-ntt-docomo-5g-partner-program-3f89c8d95b40

newfags samefags summerfags

cancer

i can't believe how tone deaf they are. the only thing that will positively affect price is demonstrable usage.

Ok yeah it will maybe go to that price I don't know. But what is interesting in what you said is that if we were to see a lot of transactions coming on the chain confirming enterprise adoption then price would increase as for now noone believes their shit anymore. That's why i think that's actually a good speculative buy: if enterprises do use it everyone is going to fomo as it will be the first time in the crypto space that we'll see enterprise adoption.

lmfao its open partner program. With just 600 other partners fucking kek

cancer

enterprise adoption takes time. I dont believe this project is a scam but I don't imagine there will be any real usage for a while and in the meantime the price will continue to get absolutely raped

How about DB Schenker?
How about PWC?
How about K+N?

You can't possibly be this stupid. Name one startup company DNV GL has invested in that is a household name. I'll wait.

Yeah fair enough, but I've never been good at finding bottoms

Thank fuckin god someone else besides me is calling this retard out OP, been calling him out for talking to himself and jumping through hoops and delusions to fud vet like a retard, so fuckin pathetic man I cringe all day watching this clown

As always foxy 10 Walton’s if you upload a time stamped selfie I’ll be waiting

Will this do?

Attached: 1517960837518.gif (785x823, 625K)

coin.fyi/news/vechain/vechain-partnership-with-kuehne-nagel-allegedly-fake-7unqwo

No proof of partnership with DB Schenker from their side just phony medium posts.

I’ve already seen what he looks like he posted a selfie of him in a fedora on reddit a while ago which is why he deleted his account because he was getting picked on so badly over it lmao he’s just as pathetic as you picture him to be believe me

Okay you got me. Here I am with my new tat.

Attached: 1520275634564.png (600x1065, 1.01M)

Yikes

Not you though, post the fedora photo

Scared now huh? KYS faggot.. You'll never catch me

Also if anyone else needed proof all Vechain fud threads are this pathetic retard, realize he’s posted 3 times under 3 different ips in this thread, all Vechain threads is just him posting fud then agreeing with it to himself 10+ times under different accounts

I honestly think he’s unstable and needs help with the amount of time he invests into this

Attached: Iyf8wqG.jpg (540x457, 41K)

He responded within 3 minutes of this being posted. It’s sort of disturbing whether you hate VeChain or not. It’s an unhealthy obsession.

the absolute state of VeScam bagholders.

lmfao this is so fucking funny it's actually pathetic how stupid they are.

He really needs meds the amount of time he invests into this is complete insanity and unhealthy

I don’t think he gets that even if he was “owning all the VeChain retards” it would still be a pathetic use of time and a really bizarre obsession. He’s probably a teenager with no friends, he’ll feel weird about this “phase” in a few years

>Anyone who is fudding the PeeChain scam is foxyit

Top kek, literal victim and cult mentality.

still waiting for those dnv gl successful startups that became a large partner.

The worst part is he’s not a teenager, I’m not joking when I said he posted a selfie of himself on reddit. It’s resltl why he deleted his account because every time he would go to fud someone would just link to his picture and just make him look pathetic

we dont care..fuck off

I think you do care foxy

You'll never stop me..what are you gonna do about it faggot??

Desperately try and get you he help you need probably

how bout no...now what?

Foxy has been fudding since January meanwhile VeScam bagholders cope with the typical bagholder mantra.

Wow you’re an infant. I like how you tried to run and hide here but your reputation for being a bipolar fedora wearing faggot follows you wherever you go hahahahahhahah

Even if this redditfag was the one fudding your coin, it's quite easy for him to do so.

Vechain is a textbook scam. Even it's most loyal holders agree it's over marketed with shady tactics. .

Also the mainnet has been a dismal failure. You can't even trade VTHO, nor are enterprises using the public chain. That's like the only two things they needed to do. They completely failed.

Attached: 1533082022637.jpg (415x392, 51K)

And my "fud" is so good the whole vetard community is hunting me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520878350986.png (1313x1248, 251K)

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7okltt/lets_get_skeptical_about_vechain_for_a_minute/

lol called out 7 months ago and nothing but bagholding since

Attached: 1533070098813.jpg (1000x667, 103K)

None of those numbers add up foxy you’re using 7 month old fud that’s completely out dated you fedora faggit

cancer

All vechain fud is self confessed reddit outcasts shitting over here because they got banned

Nobody, and I mean fucking nobody, likes you pony retards. Not your parents, not God, not even Cthulhu. I hope each and every one of you is chemically burned to the point that your skin is nothing but peeling, diseased husk and I hope that everyone you ever love emotionally destroys you. I hope that your tears turn to stone in the corners of your eyes and I hope your hearts turn black as coal and just when you think there's no love and happiness left in the world, I hope someone comes along and just rapes the shit out of you, beats you, breaks you and leaves you for dead. And as you lay there, weeping at the crushed, splintered remains of your joy, I will come along, I will unzip my jeans, I will free the sack and I will dunk it lovingly against your foreheads. Each and every one of you. I will teabag every single fucking one of you, with these nuts that can only love dead faggots.

reddit.com/r/me_irl/comments/6lli5z/me_irl/djvscws

FoxyIT
2 points
·
1 year ago
Like I have any friends that add me in group chats

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

You went full retard

Uuuuh, I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

My dad can beat up your dad.

I FUCKING WISH YOU WERE 18 MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY ID COME TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. I GUARANTEE YOU WOULDN'T STEP FOOT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. YOU ARE A FUCKING LONG HAIRED, NO LIFE, PATHETIC, CANT EVEN LOOK SOMEONE IN THE EYES WHEN THEY'RE TALKING TO YOU, BITCH. THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE NO BALLS. YET YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT MY ASS, I DON'T THINK IM A GREAT FIGHTER, BUT I GUARANTEE I'VE BEEN IN MORE FIGHTS THAN YOU AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TRY TO KICK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU. ALSO HAVE FUN FUCKING THAT FAT UGLY BITCH, WHAT'S HER NAME JESS, SHE'S FUCKING HIDEOUS. NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU, BECAUSE I WILL PISS YOU OFF ENOUGH TO HIT ME, THEN I WILL BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND KICK YOU WHEN YOUR DOWN. DON'T THINK BECAUSE YOU'RE TALL PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED OF YOU, SIZE MEANS NOTHING IN A FIGHT, IT'S EXPERIENCE. I'D SAY YOUR BEST BET IS GOING FOR MY BALLS, LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU ARE, AND BRING A KNIFE, THEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE. YOU CAN ALSO BRING A FRIEND AND I'LL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES AT THE SAME TIME. WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE TOUGH, I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID SHIT, BUT TO SAY SHE'S DISGUSTING, IS A JOKE WHEN YOU STICK YOUR DICK IN A COMPLETELY HIDEOUS FAT BITCH. I DON'T TALK SHIT, I WILL BITCH YOU OUT WHEN I SEE YOU AND YOU WONT DO A FUCKING THING, WHITE TRASH.

Oh god the reddit fags are back to arguing with each other here. Fuck off Vescum, no one here is buying your reverse cross double shill anti fud jewish tricks.

Well, I just hit the jackpot.

This is FoxyIT's account on a site called Lookism.net. He has posted such threads as:

"

lookism.net/search.php?action=results&sid=9ce15d248bb1590a67ce6bffbe34c7b3

He has posted such threads as:
"Why am I unhappy?"
"RELAXING MY HAIR"
"I REACHED PEAK LEVELS OF AUTISM"
"COPING WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA? [GTFIH] [SCHIZOPHRENIC]"
"HAVEN'T MET MY FRIENDS IN 1 MONTH"
"I GOT MASS NEGGED OVERNIGHT"
"FIRST TIME OUT AFTER 1 MONTH [GTFI] [ULTIMATE STORYTELLER] [CERTIFIED QUALITY USER]"
"I'm gonna su***** in the next 2 days" (suicide)

From his suicide thread:

"This thursday at around 3pm to be precise. I'll first skip school, go and chill in a park nearby, buy and smoke a pack of cigs (never smoked before) then go back home and yeah... what should I do in the mean time? Everything seems pointless now that I know that I will no longer be here in some hours. I'm 18. I'm starting to regret all the things that I never did in my life and that I had the occasion to do and I guess it will just get worse tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
Well, I mean... does anybody wanna talk with me in the mean time? As I don't feel like talking to my friends in these next days..."

And, finally, a thread called "Leaked my pics", in which I found this:

imgur.com/a/x3XhELX

It's over, Foxy. I'm sorry. You've been exposed.

Here's the face of a fucking lunatic.

FUCKING
KEK

Attached: JWVSlmS.jpg (1280x725, 96K)

"They are probably all angle frauded and light frauded but I need to cope somehow"

LMFAO JESUS CHRIST THIS IS BEYOND SAD

>being this obsessed with some random fuder
whats going on man

the CHAD vechain fudder versus the virgin hodler

you can change your IP as many times as you want, there's no coming back from this.

anyone who thinks that's a CHAD is very deluded

You'll never stop me

i know
you'll stop yourself when you finally kys
any day now...

Kucoin is fucking me on this.

I'll kms after I ruin your life's investment in a chink coin. You cant stop the unstoppable force that is a scam.

Rather be a suicidal faggot then a Venfag, at least one has self awareness. Either way they'll both end up killing themselves.

That’s not him man, he must have used someone else’s photos he posted on a rate me or something of that sort sub, he is about 110 lbs soaking wet, fedora wearing weirdo he looks exactly how you picture the anime nerd in your high school looks like now

I'm not tired of winning yet

He looks good

FoxyIT here

This thread is top fucking ments. I arrive to see that within just several posts someone has already LARP'd as me with a cuckwalken callout thread I published several days ago. OP is now in a state of psychosis

The notoriety my name has culled is proof that Jow Forums/reddit is primarily the same 10 fags jerking each other off

I really wish you hadn't doxxed that unsuspecting fellow. FoxyIT was purchased as a means to troll the VENfags after my other accounts were banned (farmdatkiwi, poo in lu, various "throwaways", Rene Defart, et al) and the karma requirement was introduced.

I've run verbal and monetary circles around you deluded baggies for 8 months. Do you really think I'd be dumb enough to leave up a personal photo while posting this content? You're persecuting some italian kid off a forum. All my accounts have since been suspended for ban evasion. reddit.com/user/FoxyIT/

Sorry to disappoint cucktopher but I am in fact taller, smarter, more muscular, more attractive, and most recently, less poor than you.

Not listening to me has cost you fags north of 7 figures, and as a result I live rent free in the minds of thousands

Sup Wodie, how are those bags? See the psych yet?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-15 at 10.20.52 PM.png (445x409, 46K)

No you don’t retard

That picture of you is somewhere and someone is going to dox you again retard

Stop larping cucktopher. I'm FoxyIT

after reading that post, i now believe 100% that it's you posting on some incel forum lol

that's fine since it's not me

He’s running mental circles around everyone for 8 months by being a bitter virgin pussy in real life. This shit is comical man you’re obviously manic. I’m happy for you for buying at ATH and selling for half your investment. You’re a genius.

funniest shit i've seen in a while on biz.

I literally posted my 5.50 sell orders on r/vechaintrader in May for all to see.

notice how much hatred I evoke. If VET was mooning you'd all be laughing me out of the room. But your shitcoin is down 90% for all the reasons I've elaborated on since January. Look at the graph. There is not a single shitcoin in crypto history that has recovered from that

reddit.com/user/Justlookingforstems
lol