DUDE LE BIZONACCI XD

>DUDE LE BIZONACCI XD
>POMP EETTT XDD
>DOOMP IT XDDDDD
>DUDE LE BOGDANOFF LE SMINEM FUNNY FACE XD
>LE GRUG COIN GO UP COIN GO DOWN XDD
>DUDE LE BOOMER MEME HAHA OLD PEOPLE SUCK HAHA ROCK MUSIC XD WHITE MONSTER XDDDDD

Attached: GO BACK.jpg (598x399, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/rifftrax-reddit-ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DUDE GURO DEAD ANIME GIRLS

Attached: 1508053460446.jpg (656x589, 113K)

is... is that bizzonacci?

user you're trying too hard now, chill.

Attached: 32446744_2154383291245784_1339199231281332224_n.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Good. Good. I can feel your anger.

Attached: 1521793179845.jpg (921x754, 259K)

bizzonacci is a 60 years old boomer

Attached: 1525157210390.jpg (247x204, 7K)

it all makes sense

I agree except the last line.
The whole boomer mocking/meme is absolutely great

No he is not, you moron
themarysue.com/rifftrax-reddit-ama/

>BIZONACCI
>REDDIT XD
He has BIZ in the fucking name, you idiot

Attached: 35934423_2040098646042394_3591267914214277120_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.4M)

The videos are pretty good but yes more or less accurate.

Where do you get these pics?

This, neck yourself OP, stop trying to be an edgy fag

outed yourself you old boomer fuck

Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them.
Maybe you think you are strong just by virtue of existing - but you couldn't be more wrong, the people around you tolerating your existence, the family of yours who carries you as an emotional and financial burden, the doctors pointlessly trying to cure you, THEY are strong. You however, are just a rotting, retarded waste of oxygen and protein.
Do one good and brave thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

>Jow Forums user makes some quality meme/video/etc
>at first it's all good fun
>then fucking reddit finds it
>it becomes hated on Jow Forums
seen it happen few too many times lads

Bizonacci is the only good thing that happened to crypto in 2018. Everything else sucked dick this year.

Bizonacci jumped the shark doing viral marketing for Monster like Jow Forums jumped the shark actually.
Nothing but loss remains here.

this so much.
its not his fault

Attached: shitposting intensifies.gif (236x230, 194K)

This. He made 1-2 good vids and has just been rehashing/stealing memes since.

People just like the sense of community that comes from sharing low-brow trash that their e-friends will recognize. The amount of pointless butthurt in this thread confirms it. No one would get this defensive otherwise.

>doing viral marketing for Monster

lol m8 he doesn't make any money from his videos apart from the few shekels biz donates him.

Lol this. Who came up with this retarded rumor. Bizonacci is the best thing that has happened to Jow Forums in decades, and even if he was 30+ years doesn't make take away from him at all.

Thats my point, biz are being chukps doing free viral marketing for that shitty aspartame laden cancer drink

Chumps*

Ever since I started going to Jow Forums in 2004, I always thought the memes were too slick and professional. Jow Forums memes are edgy, the appearance of being dangerous while being part of a company's planned agenda.

Attached: 1532874353259.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

He doesn't make the memes you moron he just takes the memes here edits into a shitty cartoon and adds voices. If his content is reddit then you right now at this moment are on reddit.

So he accurately portrayed the absolute state of biz memes then?

It's been 15 years. Take the red pill already. Most of these "memes" are not memes. The pictures, videos, and text are professionally designed, posted, and reacted to by Jow Forums staff or another company. Random nobodies do not have the motivation or ability to make them. The Jew in OPs picture is another shill.

Try to make a meme. Your thread will get one or two replies at most.

Is this lurker cope?

Spot on OP
You are a TOOL if you find anything beyond his first few videos funny. Be immediately suspicious of anything that le plebbit masses finds funny.

Hi Jow Forums!

>le edgy contrarian zoomer getting mad over memes

Quad 7s confirm, Molochian agents btfo

It’s not his fault, Bogs were constantly spammed on here and he made funny (and high quality) videos with them. The redditors cant control themselves so they ruin everything.

Attached: FC92B6A5-4012-49D3-9AD8-488BF48A5F76.jpg (640x859, 271K)

His videos are actually good though, the only people I can see hating them are redditors who can't understand them

another episode of I dislike things that other people like

Attached: 0114BF15-AC1A-4D05-83EB-F6F1E64230BD.jpg (225x225, 17K)

I liked most of bizonacci vids, but for fucks sake man don't leave a trace back to biz
Let redditors laugh, whatever but dont lead more of them in here

Other then the first 3 letters of his name is there any direct link? I suppose you could reverse image search the memes used, but at that point how does one stop that redditer.
>Teenager watches anime
Already a lost cause no amount of parenting is going to work now.

Q predicted this

I actually like Deronacci's stuff more tbqh

what a brainlet, bizo is /ourguy/. look at his video again. monster logo means 666 in hebrew. grug's vision shows (((their))) fate with the golden calf (false idol) gets BTFO.

Attached: 1533423373260.png (786x394, 345K)

give me the salsa , shes is literely my dream cumdumpster user hurry fag !

shadman FAG!

LE SMINEM PUMP IT XD

Reddit doesn't even understand sminem you ass blasted zoomer