Just got a small grant of 100k dollars for my 18th birthday

just got a small grant of 100k dollars for my 18th birthday
what should i do?

Attached: 1507309743379.gif (1027x731, 111K)

blow it all on drugs you fucking degenerate whore

Stop telling people and making yourself a target for manipulation/robbery. Spend 10k put 90k into government bonds till you work out an actual plan

Attached: 1533136068900.png (223x225, 27K)

>small

Keep 10k for you for fun....put 20k in the S&P 500, 20k in BTC, 20k in Amazon stock, 20k in Gold market and the last 10k is you emergency fund. This is the safest bet possible.

Attached: 1529627709261.jpg (890x854, 241K)

Also Happy Birthday user.

spoiled brat fuck you

100k? lmao ok poorfag

thats what i got when i turned 15

18th is supposed to be a big day, anything less than 7 figures is just a sign that your parents and family doesn't like you

Attached: 1533248535905.jpg (728x728, 50K)

100k is good money bro....if you shit all over it you clearly dont really understand money, and when your parents die you'll fuck up your entire financial future.

first time here ? tell me how dat bait taste

Buy 24 guns, take them all to the upper floors of a luxury hotel room, kill 50 people below your window with 1 of the guns before killing yourself, and do the whole thing for no discernible reason at all

just go out and make it happen bro. make it happen for all of us. just MAKE IT.

100k zimbabwe dollars is still 100k ZWD bro. ur gonna make it when Wakanda moons.

Do what I’m going to do:

ALL IN ON CONVENTMENT TGE

NIGGERS

Attached: E8B0ACC2-5ECE-4362-8028-959D5DC4BF26.jpg (888x1024, 237K)

this
also, no drink, no drugs, no whores.

Attached: 1533515291928.jpg (516x526, 35K)

Keep it a secret and do what this: user said

Don't tell anyone irl, everyone is a parasite until proven otherwise, even your good friends

FOMO ALL IN TO HOLO FAGGOT

Start a redclaw crayfish farm. Look it up,

bonds. hahahahahaha. bond yields have only been dropping.

buy a property and rent it out

GET HOLO BEFORE YOU SPEND THAT MONEY ON GAY SEX

Is this what ultra wealthy people do to their kids to test how retarded they're going to be with their money? Seems brilliant, actually. Give them 100k which is enough to start a multi million dollar business or at the very least invest into real estate and begin some sort of income making machine... and just wait and see if they lose it all like a fucking moron or actually make something of it. Then you know exactly what to do with the rest of their trust henceforth.

>what should i do?
ctrl + f shove it up your ass

This has got to be the standard answer for fucking morons who ask complete strangers for advice.

>what should i do?
Give it to charity, you witless fool.

go all in on LINK

Buy real estate, fuck models, and start planning your Presidential campaign in 60 years.

this is the best answer although the stock market/economy is peaking and will likely hit a hard recession in the next 6 months. an ultrashort or gold/precious metal ETF is prob a better bet at this point in time.

>this is the best answer although the stock market/economy is peaking and will likely hit a hard recession in the next 6 months. an ultrashort or gold/precious metal ETF is prob a better bet at this point in time.
DONT BUY INTO PAJEET SHIT STOCKS OR SHINY ROCKS

ALL IN HOLO NOW