4K per BTC Dec. 28

You want to pile up as much fiat as possible for the following 3-4 months and finally buy low and sell at $60k+ in 2020.

Attached: 1B803BAC-C4E8-4B41-88D1-B91DA312445B.jpg (1620x944, 293K)

Your other option is to accumulate 100k link from now until December.. Either way these are the only best two options I can see.

Right now is still a decent time to buy. No need to try and time the lowest low. Anything below $8K is a decent buy I'd say.

With the most recent pump and dump I am hesitant to DCA anything above 7.2k

But why? You’ll have months to buy at 4-5k this is a slow bleed and buying the flatline or the bottom of the bowl is the easiest which you can time it within a reasonable spread.

Thatd be fine if the alts would stop being money sucks

Attached: a7db6fa033d5cec30f8e6b9923a01426--frog-meme-humor-memes.jpg (736x639, 65K)

I don't want to use shitty btc so why would I buy it

This is gonna get crazy for alts if true. They are already ridiculously low, shit like OMG and NEO are lower than they were a year ago during their summer pumps

Then you can DCA all the way down to 4-5K like you say. I don't see a problem with that. I would say it's a smart thing to start collecting BTC as often as you can. Hold it for as long as you can and hope it goes up to what the bitcoin brothers say it will get to?

Bcash will follow too don’t worry.

Alts are just shitty and annoying. Everyone and their mothers tried copying Bitcoin to get their own sweet little crypto coin to sell to other dumb fucks and then dump it on their heads later on.

1 Trillion dollar market cap is the target by 2020. Very reasonable projection and possibly slightly conservative

So what is stopping you from pulling out a fat loan and dumping it all on Bitcoin?

2.5-5 trillion*

total market that is

Most alts will die and others will hold their ground. The project I see that might outperform this bear are the ones with zero hype but have pull some type of move like the ethereum alliance which is why link might be the only alt worth holding during this long bleed you just never know.

Fuck let's just get it over with already.

Attached: 1532830534849.png (662x402, 194K)

Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

why do you have an accumulation range labeled that doesn't correspond to another drop?

surely they will just let plebs stack cheap BTC and ride with them to the moon

4k BTC means death to crypto

Nothing because I won’t need too. I’ll literally be going all in around $4800-and DCA my way down from there. I believe this is the window. I’ll be putting all liquid cash into bitcoin at this level as I believe the bottom bowl flatline will play out. I’m not in any hurry, you have more time than you think to get all your money in. People say you can’t time the market but I believe you time the greatest window of opportunity within a very thin margin of error.

If it's going all the way to one million dollars, what difference is it going to make had you put all your money on the table when it was at like $5800? It sounds to me like you're just making excuses jackass.

H-how do you know the future OP?

100k per BTC not a million. Maybe in 2024 or something. What’s the difference of a couple thousand dollars? Idk .5 BTC and if you would care more about your entry points and where more patient how many more BTC could you have

No it doesnt, so many people are willing to buy at 4k

you COULD buy bitcoin for the coming rise

or you could buy XRP instead and enjoy the higher percentage returns when it rises in tandem and then beyond