Fear no more Jow Forums, i have come to your rescue, at last

Fear no more Jow Forums, i have come to your rescue, at last

Attached: 1558109237189.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

thanks but you're too late, that whore already stole my lemons

My rescue...? I'm afraid you've got that wrong... It seems you've arrived just in time for your own demise! HIIIYAAAAAAA *SCHWIIIING*
You should look after yourself instead of others .... Always has been your weak spot, others..

Attached: 1408415469138.jpg (382x535, 31K)

you cannot defeat me... *silently steps before you as the illusion of my death fades away* ...for my power is more than mere strength, oh no, my real strength comes from my friends, and all the people I gathered along the way before I finally felt safe and confident to show myself to the world again

my FRIENDS are the source of my power, and I can't feel anything but pity for someone who willingly avoids every opportunity that is granted to him to cherish new friendships and contact with the ones who care for him

Attached: tumblr_m0vvqw6Nf41qa86zio1_540.jpg (521x453, 65K)

Fool... Don't you realise you walked right into my trap? "Rescue" ... "Friends"... I'm not even there... No my "friend", I masterminded this encounter from the very beginning... You and your so called """friends""" who you love oh so dearly and they would never betray you right? Hehehe... No never ever... Except.... Turn around and look at your friend now..
*You turn around expecting nothing and suddenly fear across your face as you see your childhood friend* Hahaha... Yes... Your "friend" was nothing more than my puppet! I've got you right where I wantes you all along! Now it will end! *Your childhood friend, no longer recognisable as the good-heartdd guy you once knew, lets out a terrifying scream and as his eyes turn bright red he charges in*
Finally... My work is done.. this broadcast is over! *Hologram fades away*

Attached: tumblr_inline_nmux6aMFaV1ts9ad2_500.jpg (500x281, 19K)

silly goose, you
what you fail to see with those eyes of yours that can't show you the truth anymore, is that I planned to fall for your trap all along. my death is not only intentional but appreciated. I long for it, use my life as you will for the lesson I'm about to teach that cold heart of yours is gonna stay with you forever. My sacrifice is nothing compared to the path of regret, denial and finally redemption that you are about to take. Let us part ways, I'll be looking forward to meet (you) in another plane, a higher plane of existence, a realm where you will finally understand all the doubts that darkened that once sweet heart of yours, and we will meet as friends. for friendship is the greatest power of all

*I give a quick glance at my friend before me as his knife has already crossed my guts and the bleeding gets near my heart* You did well, friend, I can't even imagine how painful this was to you. remember I'll be with you always, watching and guarding you from above, as I wait for the chance to meet you "there" once again.
[whispers with the remaining strenght left in me] Then there will only be happy times

Attached: DaRZ51TXcAEdbyJ.jpg large.jpg (851x473, 77K)

he actually looks kinda cool

What you fail to realise, is that through your "selfless" sacrifice the path to the Ancient One now lies before me, without anyone to stop me!! That you, as last Guardian, gave up so easily... Not even in my wildest dreams this would have been true! I should thank you...
Now, time for the final passage! Oh Ancient One, here I come!

Attached: 1388339958594.jpg (480x480, 158K)

Okay, I give up. If friendship and true sacrifice couldn't do it, now, from beyond the grave I lay down my arms.
With hope that one last try, my last resort, that I reluctantly kept inprisoned in the subconscious of my mind and soul all these years, will prove fruitful to grant you absolution from the void that has totally comsumed you in this life:

"Have sex"

Attached: 1b5.jpg (600x513, 49K)

WILL DUTCHABOO BE ABLE TO WIDSTAND THE LAST ATTACK OF EDGEZIL?!? WHAT WILL HAPPEN EDGEZIL'S DREAM??!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLE/int/
*ending song plays*

Attached: 3b5fa4f0d43a317f77617c5025042665422fc4da.jpg (406x471, 29K)

its a hologram

No... Ooh no... NO! THE CURSE!!! NOOOO IT CAN'T BE... I- I- ...NOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!! HOW IS THIS POSIIBLE..!!! Those words.. they should be forgotten..!!!! No....... Th-this cant be HAPPENING! AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!..... Why...... I was ..so close.. *dies and fades away in the distance*

Attached: nooo.gif (500x283, 636K)

is that boogie?

No idea

BASED

Damn, it's over...

Attached: 1558028526487.png (424x349, 138K)

At least some people here who can appreciate a good story

It was a pleasure having you as rival and friend, nederfreend
*tips*

Attached: tumblr_o85jlxzLHB1tyu03lo1_r1_640.jpg (560x717, 91K)

Attached: 9213845.gif (1068x600, 2.09M)

Attached: 1544893648569.jpg (463x537, 218K)

have sex