Will there be a bigger moon than QASH in 2018?

250+ employees. Game-changing platform, scope, and vision. Rebrand incoming. Exchange incoming. Well below ICO price and doesn't move an inch, but also can't crack below 20 cents for more than a hot second. The absolute state of this market.

Here's my prediction : Insiders bounce this to 50 cents within a week of Liquid launch. You're going to miss the bottom (hint : this is it). FOMO drives this past $1 on launch. World Book coincides weeks later, driving this to $2 EOY. If all goes well from there, this hits Binance's market-cap, and well beyond.

$10 in 2019 is a very low estimate. I doubt there will be a bigger moon mission if they can pull this off.

Comfy as hell with 20K QASH and a 22 cent DCA, waiting.

Attached: qash.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/QASH/comments/948p7t/marios_ama_summary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, Liquid rebrand weeks later*

Don't even get me started on World Book.

If you think these Japs can't pull this off, I think you're betting on the wrong shitcoins.

Biz doesn’t get this coin user. 2019 will be a spectacular year for us.

this project is confusing. seems like they are trying to do a million different things. explain it to a brainlet? who are their competitors? is there staking or MN or any mechanism for increasing token price?

I think that's the beauty of this token. They have no competitors. Liquidity, and the World Book. Read the most recent AMA : reddit.com/r/QASH/comments/948p7t/marios_ama_summary/

Hey op how about you do me a favor and shut your faggot mouth? I'm not done accumulating still a little under 10k qash. So do me a favor you cock loving faggot and don't make a qash thread ever again. Ok? You got it gayboy? I need this shit at 20 cents for at least a few more days until I could pull my funds from gemini. So instead of making qash threads just suck more cocks instead faggot.

Don't worry bro I got you.

Lol look at their ceo, how small does your brain have to be to invest in this shitcoin. Only brainlets would hang their hopes on this corrupt no utility token.

Attached: IMG_20180803_183955.jpg (920x1280, 87K)

what about Fusion (FSN)?

You had so much time.

Grip 10K more before liftoff.

FUD'ers gonna be very sad in 2019.

>you are running out of time
>this is going to moon in 2019
kek typical "it's a long hold" bagholder cope

Well I need a little more time faggot. So shut the fuck up and DELETE THIS THREAD

Is this pic real? cause I want it to be real. 10/10 kino right there

me too man. tried to buy up some last night, couldn't get their dumbass exchange to work.

Get your shit together. Buy on Huobi.

t.picrelated

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.21.58 AM.png (1664x512, 217K)

Yes, he is the Qash bird of good fortune and comfy holds.

Kek.

Okay I spent 10 minutes looking and can't see the value

>reddit.com/r/QASH/comments/948p7t/marios_ama_summary/
Stop pretending like posting about this on Jow Forums has any effect on the price of a shitcoin as big as this. Classic bagholder-turned-desperate-shill tactic.
News of NYSE crypto exchange BTFOd this Jap piece of shit.

This actually doesn’t mean shit.
Liquid is targeting Asian customers first and foremost.

You are one dumb fuck if you aren't aware of the competitors, fucking kek

Well, that would make sense considering Korea/Japan are the greatest liquidity pools, but they are going everywhere. One of their primary targets is undeveloped areas without easy access to crypto. These fuckers are going worldwide. Their team literally has top tier banking experience from across the globe.

No one gives a fuck about you poorfag

Starting to see way too many treads about liquid. What kind of signal is this?

A strong poly motoring up cycle with mid to short term quantum appendages which will see this quickly become a must have item for Christmas 2018.

Aaaaa yisss DA POOOO POOOO

Attached: 1531461762753.jpg (640x503, 51K)

Will this make Liquid the fastest TPS in the world?

Attached: BE6DE059-6907-40EA-9FB3-A8B312471BD2.jpg (1125x2247, 1.01M)

i lost over 10 grand on thos shitcoin and it keeps tanking

>100's of millions of TPS, this would make this the fastest tech on earth and is highly unlikely.

I think this is for the MMO. Now the actual LDL. Withhat said, I imagine the LDL will require high TPS to run the worldbook on the LDL.

I fucking hope they can pull this shit off. We might be into some revolutionary shit here

bag holding morons.

it's at ALL-TIME-LOW and IT'S GETTING LOWER EACH DAY.

kys please, for trying to sucker ppl in to your shitcoin.

YES link is only coin you fools

how many LINK does the average Qash hodler have?

>Will there be a bigger moon than QASH in 2018?
Yeah there probably will be. Sure if everything comes together (FA+altsrback) it could pump but stop being a deluded bag marrying holder.

>>he doesn't get that this is the buying opportunity of the century.

Is 10k enough to make it?

no you need 9999

None reporting in

1k linklet

Just hold qash and invest in knee pads

Attached: 1525808986989.jpg (720x720, 44K)

its at fucking 20 cents and keeps tanking. how much more fucking money do i have to lose?? fuck someone make this nightmare stop biz said this would go to the moon and now im ruined i put all my savings into this. fuck you biz!!!

zero here, im not retarded

Attached: 1511985432475.jpg (489x499, 27K)

According to CMC the biggest market is against ETH on Latoken. That market has a fucking ridiculous spread, which suggests that the "1000 ETH daily volume" is just bots wash trading. The last piece of "news" on the website is from March. What the fuck is going on with this thing?