Are muslims actually a problem here or is it just reactionary memes?

Are muslims actually a problem here or is it just reactionary memes?

Attached: map_Scandinavia.jpg (242x242, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssb.no/befolkning/artikler-og-publikasjoner/14-prosent-av-befolkningen-er-innvandrere
youtube.com/watch?v=vXqERRABziM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1462009880333.jpg (809x1896, 565K)

all my family has been beheaded my moslems

I'm sorry for your loss user

No, it's just reactionary memes

Attached: 1496393841555.jpg (720x960, 106K)

she is so fucking ugly

islam is the biggest terror threat we have and muslims, like most turd world immigrants, are over represented in crime statistics

Wow

How many Muslims in Sweden are actually Balkan folk?

It's not as bad as the memes make it, but it's worse than the politicians and most media try and portray it. They have a negative effect on society as a whole.

One of the main problems is that not all of them are bad - which leads people to think none of them are good. "But there's an afghan at my work who speaks perfect Swedish, is a hard worker blablabla!". These are the ones everyone sees, and then think all of them are like that - when it's actually an outlier.

i cri errytiem

Niceee

100% swedish

All non-European immigrants are pure cancer

Attached: 1557052895096.jpg (487x423, 6K)

90% memes

Maybe 2 real problem areas in sweden

Overall too few muslims and too good economy to really have impact, besides a few meme worthy cases of culture clash.

For reference, muslims are bigger problem in fennoscandi than the states, but immigration seems to have bigger problems in the states

lol'd

Nordics love them

Attached: 1556821548375.jpg (483x604, 77K)

my sisters and mother and wife were raped by muslim rape gangs. Now I am raising a bastard rapebaby of my wife. I really hope the True Finns can win next election so we can stop reckless immigration.

Based Afghan brother of mine! I am doing the same here.

The problem isnt so bad in Denmark, yes they leech off welfare and do shit in school but so do blacks in the US.

Absolut Soi

t. le 56%

looks like a slav bitch with some churka

Hey, both my parents are from your country. We're related somehow.

brown hands typed this post

what percentage of your population is muslim in the country as a whole and in copenhagen and aarhus specifically?

it takes like 1 minute to shave off a unibrow. Why don't they do it

It's a meme. All Europe is completely fine desu

I'm black and been living here for over a decade. Growing fonder and fonder to Germany. Found me a nice white wife, two children. People love black and Arab people here

Life is good

>I am doing the same here
Based and redpilled

>says denmark
You fuckers are lucky your government was competent enough to avoid this bullshit. There are so many fucking muslims here it's insane, and I live in fucking Finnmark. Every time I visit Oslo it's become more and more immigrants with colored skin.
Every third child born in Oslo is born from non-western immigrants, it doesn't count third generation as they are "norwegians". Oslo is 42% immigrants now.
Norway isn't and will never be the same.

Go to Jow Forums pls

>brown hair
>brown eyes
He's the descendant of a migrant himself.

ssb.no/befolkning/artikler-og-publikasjoner/14-prosent-av-befolkningen-er-innvandrere

tots & preyerz

Because he's a retarded

The afghan is still cuter than the swede in that picture.

I wasn't talking about Denmark. Denmark has bigger problems than Finland.
Black in America are worse, but they have most in common with Europe muslims by comparison. I'd take taco over kebab, but not american nigs.

keep seething sami cuck lmao

>NOOO YOU CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH IT'S RACIST GO TO POL

Attached: cryjak.jpg (785x731, 101K)

go to syria pls

Could be worse. They could've all been from eastern europe.

go to Jow Forums kid

absolute state of wh*Toids

Haha, can you imagine having inmigrants in your country

The CWC migrants?

Attached: baltic cwc farmer pigmentations.jpg (1022x285, 146K)

Russian and churka

You should do the same in Spain, make euRoids seethe

>clumping finland with sweden and norgay
Thats a jaiks from me

I don't mind, they're hispanic like me and we have similar culture.

inb4 CHI, not a Chicano.

we've lost pretty much every major city. Pic related is from 12 years ago. Imagine today.

Attached: 1530622361906.jpg (1129x498, 111K)

swede on business trip here
no they're enriching the culture, we need more

Who cares what you think? You're a Spanish immigrant not a real American

I have negative thoughts of mass immigration to Europe.

I've been in Denmark for a couple of weeks and I'm surprised by how many non-europeans immigrants (most of them kebabs and some africans) I see. Not only in Copenhagen but also in rural areas where no many people live.

And it's supposed to be difficult to get into Denmark. So I don't want to imagine how it must be the situation in Sweden.

Shut the fuck up you clueless nigger.

>emergency personell cant go into nigger infested areas without being stoned
>rapefugees threaten and burn social security staff if they dont get what they want
>rapefugees get free smartphones, computers and brand clothes to "fit in"
>they pay literally €5 for full fucking dental visit including everything, which cost me €100 per filled tooth
meanwhile our whole fucking welfare system is breaking at the seems and they dump money on these fucking niggers mooching of the previous generations that cant even get a fucking pension that covers basic living costs.
and they dont even have to learn swedish, and they got multiple wives and children with all of them and get put in fucking million dollar homes that the counties have to pay for...

Attached: 1445154400992.jpg (380x288, 15K)

I am not an immigrant though. I was born and raised in the USA along with all the other kids, this country is my home.

>falling for blatant propaganda

A bunch of Norwegian racists got triggered by bus seats a few years ago thinking they were muslim women lel

Attached: muslim seats.jpg (310x415, 47K)

Don't pay taxes, you're literally a cuck for supporting this system if you do. Get on disability and work/get paid under the table.

still relevant to the thread

Attached: 1476589085470.jpg (500x501, 36K)

Based Fatima

Reactionary bitches, but at least their seething cries are entertaining.

Attached: 1551601271495.jpg (640x640, 138K)

>go to Jow Forums kid

Attached: soylet.png (631x658, 43K)

>Look mum i posted it again

based fatima
a proper iraqi hero
genocide those disgusting wh*tes you avenger

Are you the infamous Paki in Latvia? Cause otherwise I can't recognize what agenda you're trying to present here

kys

Post face igor

Attached: 1557639896708.jpg (720x714, 85K)

Mites lukio?

Passport and official status: Dutch
Nation and my love: Afghanistan
Religion: Islam

Why does this trigger you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-202134_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 862K)

Mostly just reactionary memes. In Norway there is about 4% muslims. Our biggest immigrant group is people from Poland and Sweden.

I thought the Piccolo race was more black than Arab.

I'm honestly happy for those 2 ugly cunts

After you sweaty ;^)

Attached: 1557412005696.gif (2000x800, 540K)

This doesn't trigger me. I only feel sorry for you since you're afghan

takas ylikselle

I hope you take care of your unibrow unlike him.

>sweaty

Attached: burglet.jpg (645x729, 77K)

Sinähän siellä käyt, hopo.

I hope ICE gets your parents.

They are the niggers of Scandinavia, when they become 1/3rd of the neighborhood the last natives and locals leave it, cease activities and the move out. The latter are replaced by more of the muzzies and rapefugees.
Haven't you witness Sweden and France cars on fire and shit chimpouts? Or read the French census populations and crime news from Swed- oh, correct both are not allowed.

I actually have family living in Switzerland, my cousin there is gonna marry a Swiss girl soon. I was there a month ago. Pic related, I took this. The mountains made me feel like home :)
I am not homosexual, I leave my eyebrows untouched

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-202954_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 532K)

They're legal, but thanks for the (you)

Attached: 1556576132454.jpg (908x960, 85K)

>inb4 CHI, not a Chicano.
>t. El Cubano

Kill all of them then you stupid faggot

Attached: Stian-Bjornes.jpg (735x675, 51K)

>reactionary memes
piss off commie scum

im waiting for the race war to start you retarded nigger. need to get a gun before then aswell.

>poles and moldovans being one of the first migrant groups means they are also the ones that committ most of crimes and problems
*ahem*
DESPITE BEING THE 4%...

Same shit in Italy except usually Nafris and Albanians/Bosnians even end being partners in crime here.

Closer to the equator. user.

Odin bless you in this race war you retarded cuckold

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Lerche-46-02,_Frankreich,_Ordensverleihung_an_Waffen-SS.jpg (800x538, 52K)

Why do Europeans hate us? We bring culture into your boring nations. Some excitement when you walk down the streets at night. Get that blood flowing.

Attached: giphy (7).gif (480x270, 1.33M)

thank you, dumb drug-monkey

We like things to be boring, those that want that feeling of action can just go down to your spawning grounds for a few years for some easy target action.

So easy they all start crying to their mommas about the PTDS they received while sitting in a protected base their entire stint. Oh me oh my.
You deserve us. If you hadn't sinned, God would not have sent us to punish you.

Attached: dTYFLkE.gif (160x120, 438K)

they are cowardly sissies who can't bean the arab man even 6 on 1
youtube.com/watch?v=vXqERRABziM

>he thinks I'm talking about the military
Is this your brain on islam?

Based Farhad.

>my love: Afghanistan
This is why people dont like you. You love a country that you or your parents fled and hild it above the one in which you live.

what a faggot

>we bring culture
you're already fully westernized apart from superficial surface-level shit. the whole world already is.
that's literally the reason why when you come there isn't a huge culture clash like there is when somalis do