Do Americans love France ?

Do Americans love France ?

Attached: usa_0.jpg (800x455, 35K)

'Sup yes i love France very much very great country

Yes, you're our oldest ally

Attached: famas.jpg (582x844, 80K)

No. Go anywhere on the internet and mention the existence of France, see what happens.

Just because we give frogs shit doesn't mean we hate them!

>didn't leave his house since 2006

Do americans actually love anybody

I didn't know Trump's latest tweet calling the French cowards was in 2006.

ok retard

Israel.

It's funny, because the biggest hate boner against France is from your country, it can be reddit, Jow Forums or any international forum, there's always at least one dutch shitting on us.

I'm not really bothered, especially coming from the Netherlands, but I wonder why.

Can't say you're wrong. The cowardice stereotype doesn't really exist here (like we're ones to talk) but I don't think I've ever met anyone here who actively likes the French outside of French language classes.

Attached: Doin_c6cd91_6588529[1].png (1200x1200, 152K)

oui, je demenage en france dans la futur

I wish the French would sell us FAMAS parts kits. There are only like 100 rifles that were ever imported and they sell for over $20k now. I just want to LARP as Snake.

Attached: 1528289769258.gif (944x720, 382K)

Yes, we still have french being taught in highschool, also Spanish.

Attached: 235.jpg (800x1195, 187K)

Dutch Moroccans shitting on France because of colonial butthurt.

Not really no. The average Dutchman's opinion is something among the lines of "France is a great country, such a shame it's full of French people".

nique France, sales putes vous baisez

Attached: 1551375225440.jpg (997x934, 208K)

>vous baisez

I wish I could.

Attached: 1dxl1v.jpg (700x700, 63K)

fait la!

I'm cool with France, I wouldnt say I'm one of those people who romanticize it but I'm also not a Jow Forumstard "hurr durr France is finished". I like the French Foreign Legion a lot

Sure. I like the u.k more though

You prefer your old colonizer over the people who freed you?

Attached: 1557591244418.png (942x712, 79K)

I like both

Attached: liberty-052_jpg.jpg (530x827, 51K)

Attached: USA and France tagteaming Britain.jpg (600x1953, 354K)

They have the same culture, customs and language as us.

Boomers hate the French. They say it's because of the Iraq War, but it's actually for getting us sucked into Vietnam.
Everyone else loves France.

Plus we were settlers here. They didn't come over and enslave us

Yes, we owe our independence to France’s assistance in our revolution

Yes, but I like France much more than any other non-Anglo country.

It's a little narcissistic to like a nation just because they look like your. But hey.

Attached: 1554900393559.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>Everyone else loves France.
Why ? It's a rotten corpse rn.

ma biiiiiiitttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Americans are mutts, so we don't really look like the average Anglo. Shared history, shared language, shared goals, and shared institutions all make for strong ties though.

I don't but I'm Hispanic maybe white Americans feel differently, specially if they're from Louisiana or Maine

Because French will be spoken by industrial Africa. Maybe if you Frogs make France revolt again then things will get better

>They have the same culture, customs and language as us.

no they don't.

Don't project

Retard

I like France but boomers hate you.

>Don't project
I'm not a mutt, personally. I just know that most Americans are mixed to varying degrees.

Americans are unironically too friendly. I have Scandi autism to talking to people in the US is a huge pain in my rear. They'll go on and on about their family or personal life and occasionally ask you questions.

I bet it would help the French economy if they started exporting cheap ammo and parts kits to the US.

dont really care. its a meme country

Not at all, France is pretty much irredeemable at this point. Does it have anything good in it?

I guess those yellow vests fucking shit up was cool even if they are killing the planet

If I count as "American", I do love France.

French people are cool.
Parisians are not cool.

Americans do love France overall. As other anons have mentioned, France is the oldest US ally and French is still widely taught in US public schools. From anecdotal evidence, I think the French don't like us as much. But I've also been told the French hate everybody.

Okay that gonna be a based for me, fuck p*risians

No. Fuck franch. You may have inspired a lot of US things, but ultimately you fucks are shitty, smelly, assholes.

Certainly much more so than we have with France. And wtf you mean no to language? What language are we typing in right now?

I only love Occitania and Brittany.

>tfw French isn’t the official language of earth

Attached: 8E653461-499B-454C-8C91-122D6FA3EAC7.gif (500x252, 995K)

Yes

Attached: france-america.jpg (400x200, 31K)

We hate the idea of France, but we like actual French dudes that aren’t gay and up their own ass or whatever.

Could say the exact same shit about any country
Doesn't mean anything since there's more to the world than the opinions of shut in losers like you

Yes. Every American is a closet ouiaboo.

Dutches are full of shit anyway

No.

Attached: Menu.jpg (1184x1600, 227K)

>san diego
but why? I would have suspected stuff like that to come from some shithole in kentucky not san diego.

I don’t like France. Language sounds disgusting, women are hairy, snails are on the menu, and Paris smells like piss

Would definitely love to visit. Some people think french people come off as pompous but every french person i met has been nice to me.

Attached: 1534528226214.png (524x404, 12K)

It's almost like you're a dumb cunt

That's uhhh... like... your opinion dude

you are obese

Spicy.

Attached: 1558099606679.gif (300x375, 148K)

France is cute :3

Attached: 1557897606238.png (313x456, 182K)

Scotland loves France
>auld alliance
Again plz

>Occitania

You, i like you.

Burger here. The same rule apllies everywhere. Americans generally have no problem with France. Similar to the UK, we like you but most of you don't like us. Most Americans never even think about France ever.

The only time there was ever overt anti French sentiment was when you didn't follow us into the Iraq disaster. But that wasn't most Americans, it was beocon boomer shitheads and it got cringey for a while. (freedom fries, John Kerry looks French kek)

But that is Over.

Went to Glasgow and Edinburgh last august, absolutely loved every moment.
I love you Scotbro

*neocon

You're the retard. We don't share fucking culture or customs with Brits, are you fucking delirious?

Language part was facetious but even so they have a different word for everything.

I live in Glasgow, Finnieston to be exact. Visit again soon, my brother

I appreciated Glasgow, and i love their accent (Amy Macdonald accent is hnnnngg tier) but i found them a bit more, how can i say ? Harsh ? Maybe ? A bit more tough and a bit less friendly than people in Edinburgh (wich is just a goooorgeous city), would totally visit Scotland again on a motorcycle this time.

Ps : best anthem ever too btw

That’s funny as Glasgow is known for being friendly compared to Edinburgh which is the touristic city filled with a*glos. I suppose everyone experiences different things. Glad you enjoyed regardless!

I love France more than you would ever believe. I love your history, your women, your accents, your language, your science, your contributions to humanity, joan of arc, etc.

You honestly live in the greatest country known to man. Give me a French GF.

but Japanese love the France

Yeah maybe because i visited during the week, and was in Edinburgh on Friday and weekend...
And it was late August so there was a festival in Edinburgh...
but don’t get me wrong i absolutely loved George Square ans visiting the city.

Unfortunate. The only thing franch ever has going for them anymore is cuisine.

I like how the french language sounds and I'd love to visit the french countryside

That’s heartwarming brother, we get constant shit on Jow Forums, and i, too, would like a foreign gf, you know, it’s like traveling constantly. I hope one day i’ll be able to visit the US and find a qt southern gf.
Or a brit/scot gf.

Also don’t worry, young generation loves Americans, you just have to say where you’re from and you could get an instant gf in France.

Ahhh you visited during the Fringe. That’s why! It’s amazing. The rest of the year both cities are still fantastic to visit. They’re so different yet so close. I love the contrast of both

Yeah france does get a lot of shit, so do we as well. And a lot of times frenchposters are rude towards us, but I don't really mind because I know there are still really pleasant ones once in a while.

And that's interesting to hear, a lot of french girls are massive qts, maybe I will try someday, would love to settle down with one!

Some do generally we like you.

Wow its almost like a country with 330 million people and high internet connectivity has some salty assholes. I'm totally suprised.

Yeah The Fringe i remember the name now, it was truly fantastic with all thoses street artist ! And the fireworks on the castle was just epic, woulddoitagain/10
I found the city not that cheap tho, when i was in London (wich i also like a lot) i’ve found some pubs where i could have a pint for 3£ and cocktails (like vodka/redbull) for just 1£ more, wich is cheap even by France standards...

Yeah i know we can be assholes sometimes, you know, but that’s the whole surrender monkey things, the smelly etc that we get on our nerves. But it’s okay because you’ll always be our little fat brother.

Also, do American women are terribles as Jow Forums say it ?

>any international forum
What even is there other than int

And the art, architecture, music, literature, etc.

>But it’s okay because you’ll always be our little fat brother.

Kek. American women can be pretty terrible but it varies.

Wich city you’d recommend to score as a Frenchy ?
I fear that being french in a city like NY would not have this original touch since it would be more common.

NY is probably good actually. I don't think there are that many Frenchies anywhere in the US really, so you'd have the foreign thing going for you anywhere.

Really just depends on where you'd like to be

not as much as germany but more than the UK

Poland > Italy > UK > France > Germany > Russia

somehow Japanese are love France and French so much. of course I also love them.
at least the japanese respect their cultures.

yes, France is my favorite African country

>Poland
>qt girls

>Italy
>cuisine

>UK
>UK?! hmm... anglo

france would be 3rd world without african countries to siphon money from and without tourism

i like france

Hmm i reckon that NY would be interesting compared to LA for exemple, wich look like roughly Hollywood/Beverly hills surrounded by ghettos, but I’m exagerating of course...

What about Miami or Florida in general ? Louisiane ? Texas ? Montana ? California ?

maybe not 3rd world but poorer yeah