Should I short the housing bubble?

Should I short the housing bubble?

Attached: 482C26364107444AB0F6F4770A3D3EDA.png (640x1136, 765K)

Yehyeh. This time it will pop, FOR SURE!

How do you short it? Buy chinese condos? Islands in the pacific?

Cringe hard Everytime a "short x" threads pops up

Kys

Shorting is a bad idea because markets can remain insane much longer than you can remain solvent

unless you're a real insider, you really can't.
best thing to do is wait for it to pop and buy houses and properties for cheap.
stocks will drop too because people will sell those to make up for property losses. so if anything, short stocks.
problem now is you don't know when and you won't be able to time it and it'll happen before you know it.
so... unless you're a real insider, good luck.

Attached: 1525545846542.jpg (764x551, 263K)

You are like little babby

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-20-08-22.png (1440x2880, 1.47M)

whoa, 700k for a castle, you could live like king

>more than 3x the space
>barely a little more
seattle is worse

This """castle""" is in the fucking ghettoest part of Oakland. At least Seattle is nice.

>At least Seattle
you must not know about our homeless and drug problem

Nope. Best bet is to just not buy any real estate until it collapses. I don't even think it's really gotten that bubbly yet, probably several more years of this shit. Low interest rates means every 30 year old boomer in the country has leverage to buy a house and of course they all go and speculate and flip it or try to rent the shit out.

The markets' fucked. Wait until interest rates go up and mortgage market collapses. Then buy like crazy.

Don't buy chinese real estate, overbought, major cities are collapsing. Watch some vlogers on youtube explore "ghost" cities. 2-3 yr old condos, oversold, overpurchased, falling apart, and just backed up the FHA equivalent of Chinese government. The only good thing in China is, heads roll.

Philippines, same thing, 8% market growth in a year, followed by 5% inflation, the BSP (central bank philippines) is manipulating the money on purpose to lure in foreign investment though though foreign ownership/investment is not solid and require filipino partial ownership.

Japan, stable but going though a minor cooling down. Great time to buy property in East Tokyo IMO. West if you can afford it, e.g.Nakano-ku.

As for USA - Florida is in a fucking bubble. Miami, Tampa and Orlando, if you compare YTD house values you'll see 30-50% increase, I missed out big man, I was beaten by 3-10K USD on a few houses that are now worth 50%+. Fuck realtors.

At this time, create profit centers, rent property, rent it out on airbnb, make the landlord dependent on you and allocate cash. When shit hits, buy them out - avoid Philippines and China. Foreign scum are abused. Japan atleast respects you, but ironically you don't get long term visa if you purchase property, but unlimited extensions, while in China/PH you can become a resident, not citizen.

Though in PH it doesn't matter, I just stole someones birth certificate and do business under that, but that's another story.

>its another Millenial retard thinks we're in a housing bubble

try reading your housing bubble history faggot

Every single detached home in Vancouver BC has now crossed the 1 million threshold. West side homes are over 4 million. East side ones are 1.5 to 2 million. Our local economy has zero fundamentals to support this.

Your housing bubble has a long way to go. There's a lot of capital that needs out of China and they are exporting it at leverage via Chinese branches of North American banks. You can't and won't stop it.

I mean how much higher can prices go at this point? $1 million for a 1 bedroom condo in downtown L.A.?

What about Macao, user? I live here and shit is expensive as fuck but since the territory is so small and there's so many people, shit gets more and more expensive...

Short housing derivative packages. It's easy to do if you aren't a complete brainlet.

>Though in PH it doesn't matter, I just stole someones birth certificate and do business under that, but that's another story.
lol wtf.

also, what is your opinion on the bay area with respect to the market? lots of tech companies IMO which still are able to pay their workers well so they've been hoarding cash and it's likely that they might snatch up a bunch if there is any sort of downturn, sans a black swan event.

what would you recommend to someone who is a native to the area but unable to purchase right now although wants to because his whole family is nearby?

watch this

Attached: file.png (847x677, 742K)

If the housing bubble pops is land gonna sink as bad too?

those will ALWAYS be expensive and ALWAYS have been expensive you twat

Look at the 1920s where it was literally more expensive than today MINUS inflation

...no, Downtown LA was a dump for decades after manufacturing left the area. It’s only in the last decade or so that prices there have gone crazy.

Damn hipsters

>SOLD IN 8 DAYS!
>vancouver
Of course it's the Chinese province of Canada

Holy shit on the Chinese ghost towns. Ty user just shorted 100k.
Really interesting phenomenon

I hope Trump bans foreign investment in residential property.

kek

Attached: 1529268648229.jpg (290x290, 29K)

Attached: 1528411763229.jpg (332x476, 32K)

>Though in PH it doesn't matter, I just stole someones birth certificate and do business under that, but that's another story.

Literally how

WRONG

Vancouver here, still waiting for that crash....

any day now...