How much do they hate each other?

How much do they hate each other?

Attached: depositphotos_192822138-stock-photo-greece-vs-turkey-concept-flags.jpg (1600x847, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Ottoman_wars
about-history.com/the-latin-empire-of-constantinople-1204-1261/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1546439458913.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

I don't hate Greeks, they just disgust me. Just like how insects and Indians disgust me, that doesn't necessarily mean I hate them.

not really hate strong dislike because of their looks
anyone knows that feel when seeing a brown menacing person on the streeet that looks like Satan's spawn. You know what I mean?
so you could say I hate em as much as all the other sandniggers that come here.

so you could probably extend that jihad flag for all sandmonkeys, they're the same shit to me and other greeks I believe. Hell before I came to Jow Forums I thought turks were your average run on the mill sandmonkeys, and I even had been in their country before, I was surprised to learn that they're actually a mixture of sandmonkey and turk( which is apparently a race from the mongol mountains or something ).
fucking Christ it's like someone took a giant shit on their genetic pool ugly meets uber ugly.

It's pretty strange from all the sand people only the Iranians are somewhat good looking.

I don't Greeks at all. Just because we had a war 100 years ago doesn't mean we should hate each other now. There was big fire in Greece last year and I saw a lot of Turks on social media wanting them to burn to death. That made me really sad. I mean why would you want innocent people to burn because of war that happened 100 years ago? So I don't think most Turks think that way. I don't want to hate Armenians too but they are just too hostile.

Your average Greek and Armenian hates Turks with burning passion, you might not bear hatred towards them, but they do.

Stop being cuck.

Also Greeks dying is a pretty funny thing lmao

do you guys take pleasure when you see white people die or just Greeks, I bet you like seeing Germans die too, they seem to share the same hate and disgust towards the muslim race.

If this guy represents all greeks then I might have to reconsider. I always thought Greeks were somewhat more civilised people. That might not be true after all.

well, I wont lie to you, I wouldn't have a problem putting a bullet through your skull if I didn't have any repercussions, but if it makes you feel any better that goes for all of you muslims, apart from Iranians probably, they're kinda ok.

We didn't just have a war 100 years ago
This

I'm an atheist tho. Iranians are way more religious than Turks btw. You know sharia and all. Why do you spare them?

Ya yeter amk ekşicisi kendini beğendirtmeye çalışma şu armenoid böceklerine.

Senden ölesiye nefret ettiklerini anlayamayacak kadar kıt beyinli misin?

Are you angry about Greek genocide or Istanbul pogrom or what?

there's some Iranian women that have those big Disney eyes that are kinda cute, makes them standout from the average sandwoman

it's the color of your skin and face structure, culture etc., we had a war with the Italians with many dead and Greeks are still totally in love with Italians.

It's a combination of all of them
We've been enemies since the fall of Constantinople if you don't want to go back to Seljuk Turks and there's nothing that can be done about that, not like I would want our relations to get better, your people wouldn't want that too for their own reasons

I mean we could probably go to war with the Swedes tonight, you know lose like 50% of our population, absolute anihilation, and tomorrow everything would be good again, because it's impossible to hate good looking white people.
The human mind is designed to hate ugly allah shitskins.

>shitskins
People in glass houses...

Attached: 102799954-RTX1IGUB.530x298.jpg (530x298, 36K)

to be honest you have to cut them some slack, any white christian person crazy enough to live in the middle east during that time he had it coming to him, I mean don't blame the bear for killing you, blame the dumbo that goes in the cage with the bears when he should be outside with rest of humans

I don't care where you live, glass house or not, everyone hates shitskins.

Well I don't think your average Turk(not kurds or central anatolians) looks very different than your average European or Greek but okay.
That's what I'm talking about. Hating each other because of things that happened hundreds of years ago seems retarded to me. Holding a grudge is not my thing I guess but if that's what average Greek thinks about me then I will have to change my views then.

You sound like a massive cuck tbqh, the way you speak of white people as a foreign entity only makes it clear you are a shitskin yourself.
Why do you hate yourself this much user?

well if by european you mean gypsy, gypsies are a mixture of arabs and paki, so you have some roots with the arab part.

I don't think gypsies worship allah though.
yo who do gypsies worship?

being tanned=/=being shitskin

>newfag ekşici Turk replying to Kelly

I'm going to let you have your fun this time, Kelly.

Attached: 1558125057890.png (327x316, 208K)

I'm actually 6'2" and blond, your looks makes me wanna vomit. Not just you, all middle easterns.

I mean Mexicans have brown people, you don't see me disliking Mexicans. I'm not a racist.

HAVE SEX NO HATE

Attached: 1557090237269.jpg (1024x683, 30K)

I'm not a newfag and I know this nazi fella. I just have a lot of free time I guess.

>I don't care where you live, glass house or not, everyone hates shitskins.
My point is that the average Greek would be considered a shitskin in Northern Europe. Your delusion is almost breathtaking. Pic related is a Greek man who could easily pass for a Paki.

Also, stop pretending you're not Armenian diaspora. No actual Greek hates Turks THIS much

Attached: JM.png (827x1104, 2.1M)

why , just dumb your collection of dead Greeks, we all know you get a hard on from it, come on, let's have a good thread.

I didn't say just turks, all muslim shitskins disgust me.

Hate is a strong word, I'd rather say that I dislike them.

No, I'm sleepy. You have your fun.

mpye

sleepy? I thought you people came out mainly at night

Just out of curiousity, what's a Turk doing in Brazil? Work? Holiday?

He's a proxyfag

my god, you must be pretty naive, he's using a proxy because his government has blocked all communications with sites revolved around the truth Jow Forums included, that's what they do in shitskin countries.

Can't be that long since you fled, ask your parents about freedom of expression in the middle east, they'll tell you all about it.

funniest part, is that Turks actually have to hack their way to post here hahaha, in order to defend their country's actions pfhahahahahhahaha

they're that FUCKING brainwashed pfhahahah I mean what the fuck is wrong with you shitskins? ?!?!!? pfhahahahahah

Why do Greeks hate their old masters so much???? Is this some kind of inferiority complex?????

Attached: images.jpg (220x298, 19K)

no, go ask in other euro generals too, everyone hates shitskins.

>39 posts
>11 posters

Yikety yikes!

Attached: wut.png (608x585, 574K)

You niggers didn't do anything important for the last thousands years or so. Byzantine Empire was weak as fuck also. It couldn't stand a chance aganist Turks hahahaha.

>Yikety yikes
haha I just heard that with the classic shitskins accent hahaha, vocarro it please.

still I don't see how that refutes the fact that everyone hates shitskins, you meant to reply to me or what I'm confused

>Shitskin
>White
>Islam
Nigga don't you have anything better to say? Really? That's it? Just look at this fucking page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Ottoman_wars
You niggers are weak as fuck. Don't talk ill about your old masters, okay? Know your place.

just try it, go to the polish general and tell them that you're planning to visit poland just for a test, see what replies you'll get.
if we hate shitskisn 10x they hate you like 1000x. shit I'm your best friend in here buddy.

you know what they do to 'people' like you in poland? you wouldn't want to know, they'd beat you so bad your skin would turn blue and then you'd be a blueskin, so I guess it's an upgrade from being a shitskin.

Still saying shitskin. You really are retarded. You niggers are low. You got independence all right by betraying us and joining the enemy's side but in return your grandparents got FUCKED. I don't give a fuck about Poland either. They are still better than gr*eks tho.

try another general then,any euro general, tell them you're planning to visit, do you know how us white people view you shitskin? like a goddamn rapist that's out there to rape everything that moves kill it and rape it again.

Try it, go to the polish general tell them that you're gonna visit their country, first reply you're gonna get is "you're gonna die shitskin".

Do you think I give a fuck about what butthurt europeans think about me? Sorry but unlike you I don't have an inferiority complex. I don't see myself inferior to anyone. Those motherfuckers can say anything they want about me. I don't give a fuck about their opinions. Your mom is shitskin btw.

then what are you doing on a white board shitskin? wjhy are you replying to me so angrily ?
let's face it, you crave for the white man's acceptance, you crave his girls, his civilization, his culture, but you'll never have it

at the end of the day you're just another no good shitskin, created by the mudslime women that are no better than a rat breeding machine.

that's the truth, and you know it, tell me that's not the truth shitskin I dare you

and also thank fuck for the internet cause I know that if I came up with these shit to you irl I would have been blown up into a million pieces twelve times already.

I'm pretty sure all of you shitskins in here have put a jihad on my head.
So fuck you and your jihad shitskins, a put a crusade on you.

Why do so many eurofags have issues with Turks?

cause they're many of them and they're ugly with no sense of behaving in public? it's like letting a monkey out of its cage? I don't know how to explain it

Don't you have any argument? Why do you always say the same things? No, I don't give a fuck about whites.
Crusade? You sure nigga? Now that you brought it up. In 1204 your white friends betrayed you and murdered your ass. I don't think it's a good idea. Study some history.
about-history.com/the-latin-empire-of-constantinople-1204-1261/

but we're not arguing in here, I'm just making fun of you for being an ugly shitskin because there's no fear of me getting blown up into a million pieces.
That's the whole point, where else in the world can you tell a muslim that he's a smelly disgusting shitskin that should die in a fire without the fear of setting his detonator on?

Because Greece belongs to Turkey and they hate to admit it.

Turkey belongs to Greece Ahmed

:3

ShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskinShitskin

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

It would be different if the average Turk harbored some semblance of regret, shame or even acknowledgement. You may be different but let’s not kid ourselves and say that the average Turk acknowledges their past war crimes. Your people were responsible for quite literally hundreds of years of oppression and ethnic cleansing and the victims/descendants of victims don’t just forget that because it happened a while ago, or you don’t hate them. The repercussions of Turkish actions can still be felt today among Pontic Greeks.

see an explosion of text, wouldn't want to trigger you irl.
shit we'd all be dead if we had this conversation in real life, shitskin

Why is your vocabulary so limited?
Those niggers deserved it. That's what traitors get.

what do you mean? I can call you a turk, a shitskin, a mudslime, a roach, what else is there?
the rapist from the east, achmed the rapist

I don't know, help me out, you're the man of the hour.

I don't I have a Greek gf

sandmonkey, sandbaboon, subhuman shitskin, sandman, camelfucker, towelhead, goatfucker, anyonw want to chip in?

These threads are gold because it only takes just one Greek and one Turk to reach the bump limit.

Based

>I'd rather say that I dislike them.
Why?

Okay. You are white, right? You mentioned that you were blond, right? But why the fuck do you feel superior? I can understand why Brits, French or other Europeans feel superior. They colonised the world and all and they are still important powers but who the fuck are you? You are just a fucking gr*ek You bitches haven't done anything for the last 1000 years. No nothing. Greece today is nothing without tourism. You'd lived under our empire for hundreds of years and got free thanks to Europeans. You are nothing bitch.

You're wrong amerifat.

do you realize that I'd ignore you in real life like every other normal white person? do you realize that I'd probably change sidewalk if I ever saw you in real life?
You realize that? you should be thankful you're having a conversation with the white man right now, not trying to tell him how superior shitskins are. Christ, can't you people just chill for a moment it's always boom boom boom or allah allah allah with you.

the more angrier you are the more browner you get. like a shit chameleon, or a chemeleon that's sitting ona dog turd, or some shit like that, like literal shit.

Fucking Christ.

ngl i want greeks to go extinct

Attached: voi8g42mpkb11.png (894x1416, 461K)

Nigger I talked to you thousand times until now and you really are retarded. I thought you were trolling at first but you really are fucked up mentally. I can't believe how you even manage to survive. Just how many times can you say the same fucking things?

I really can't tell , you shitskins sound all the same to me, I can never tell if it's one shitskin or another shitskin.
You could tell it's all the same shit to me, no pun intended hehe.

You know it Esse, Vato Loco for life, carnalito.

Really man I feel sorry for you. I mean the only thing you have in this world is your blond hair. That's really sad. I mean I see blond people around me all the time and none of them act like you. Get some help really.

let me get this straight, you're the one with the chopped off dick here, that don't drink alcohol, has to resort to raping women kids or goats when he wants to have sex, blows things up out of proportion and literally, and yet I'M THE ONE that needs help, how does that even work?

Theres definitely a big rivalry, with the Greeks being just a little bit more butthurt than the Turks imo.
The EU has been a shitshow for Greece but a blessing in disguise for Turkey. Greece has been suffocated by Germany's overreach as a result of EU politics and the Euro whereas Turkey continued focusing on the balkans, middle east and Russia.

Quite a lot.

Well, I'm not a muslim so you can't say ''you'' and every muslim drinks alcohol here. No one blows thing up here. You're talking about isis. Goat is mostly a kurd thing. Raping women and kids happen in every country. And yes you really need help. Btw every American has a chopped dick too.

>I'm not a muslim

im telling Erdogan
enjoy spending the rest of your life in jail

>Raping women and kids happen in every country. And yes you really need help

Attached: 1502320079001.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Turkey is secular bitch. Literally all of my friends are either atheist or agnostic

It happens in every single country. Not a Turkey thing.

niye kendini bu adamlara sevdirmeye çalışıyorsun, chplimisin?

Attached: erdobear.jpg (1920x2556, 1.06M)

Canım sıkılıyo zaten. Eğleniyorum kendi çapımda.

based k*lly shitting on newfags in full force again

Attached: 1477601042420.jpg (383x549, 35K)

Newfag değilim ya. Canım sıkılıyor. Uykumda yok. Napim

Turks are ugly faggots and their language sounds like someone gurgling donkey balls.

At this point I've seen this thread so many times I think you are all larping this shit.

beautiful fucking illustrated, couldn't have put it better, brav-o

At least we have our own language unlike you bitches.

hi armeme and armeme implying armemes biytifil XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Attached: TalatPasha.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>Goat is mostly a kurd thing.
>mostly
Hmm...

if i had to choose between one greeks life and all wh*te people, i would choose greeks' life and end his miserable life by my bare hands.

>that flag

>95 replies
>29 posters
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Attached: ef758nb11ht01.jpg (502x504, 51K)

we are just tsundere for each other

Graecia pauper esse potest, sed Anatolia societatem horribilem habet

Thats cuck as fuck