Catholic Thread

Catholic niggas get in here

Not allowed:
Pootestants
Poorthodox
Mudslimes

Attached: 77738953-F27C-444F-8B9A-ABFD305A3A75.png (1000x1000, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWwwZ8qSM3U
youtube.com/watch?v=IZENwYZlWk8
catholic.com/tract/how-to-become-a-catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=kkJC8p48g6g
youtu.be/-rbxov7CVi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am Catholic hi

ISLAM

Attached: Rewards_for_Justice_Mullah_Omar.png (204x265, 88K)

hi love the pope™

Attached: timeline.jpg (768x576, 72K)

The Lord be With You
Just went to daily Mass today. Based parish has it at noon

unfortunately this pic is incorrect

havent been to church in a while

Attached: 350px-Roman_Catholic_Archdiocese_of_Omaha.svg.png (350x510, 56K)

سوف انيك زبور امكم الكل يا كفار يا خراواتات تفييييييييه

polytheists

Attached: 1556910307754.png (420x420, 54K)

this thread is very based!

Attached: 1557413038838.png (680x935, 129K)

ბაზირებული და დაწითელტაბლეტებული

Attached: Adorable Zero Two.png (550x550, 185K)

ASH HADU AAAALLLLLLLAAAAH ILLLAHA ILLLLLLAAAAALLLLLAAAAHHHHH

Attached: m.png (1054x526, 38K)

>Being Catholic.

Attached: 1556492069467.jpg (350x350, 23K)

I'm atheist

Attached: 1558039880977.gif (554x400, 103K)

>mfw had Catholic phase
never really got to be a catechumen since I was too scared of finding a sponsor into the church so here I am, hel

I TOO LIKE TO SUCK OFF CHOIR BOYS

atheists are just Poortestants but moreso

I don't believe in Jesus tho

preghiamo

Attached: 1547224679969.png (1344x1265, 1002K)

Thus the "moreso".

At least you're not Ital...oops sorry bro.

Bless this thread.

Attached: 1556938986424.jpg (387x464, 28K)

what are you, irish or beaner? or, even worse, p*lish?

this
I was raised Catholic but inshallah I'll convert to Islam sometime in the near future

I will count this is an /ummah/ thread

I'm having burger king for suhur, a chicken royal.
what are you eating frens?

Attached: 1365714185385.jpg (478x598, 58K)

Henlo

Attached: 36886573_1749388301819324_8644553983161008128_n.jpg (497x737, 43K)

AVE MARIA
GRAZIA PLENA DOMINVS TECVM
BENEDICTAS TV IN MVLIERIBVS
BENEDICTVS FRVCTVS VENTRIS TVI IESVS
SANCTA MARIA MATER DEI
ORA PRO NOBIS PECATORIBVS
NUNC ET IN HORA MORTIS NOSTRAE
Amen

fvck off ahmed

Attached: DEVSVVLT.jpg (646x488, 130K)

based

you should do it. it's worth it. will pray for you x

How many niggers feet did you wash and kiss today?

be gone racist

Attached: iow-saint-elesbaan-18th-century-3-1mb-crop-rtstoryvar-large-18th-century-3-1mb.jpg (670x971, 94K)

niggers don't exist, only good christians do.

Based

Attached: 31945106_2100956540135123_1128190932592623616_n.jpg (600x600, 59K)

>unironically worshipping a pagan moon god some dude claimed he spoke to

Attached: FB_IMG_1538944293394.jpg (500x700, 49K)

I take offense that you plastered a pagan idol over the banner of the See.

open up a bible in Arabic and see what the word for God is

t muhammad
fuck outta here negro
>Reading something in arape
>ever
kys

then why do muslims say "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."?

>claims to be catholic
>is racist

how does this work?

go back to your muslim shithole and find out

>there is no other word in arabic from God besides allah
>this somehow is an agument againts allah comming from the name of a pagan moon god

Racism is a modern concept, used by the elites a a means of ideological control. The word in itself means jack shit in the current year.
For example mass immigration is a modernist, non-Catholic, ordoliberist concept that should be rejected by every sane person but opposing it is marked as an extremist and racist view because it's functional to the plans of the elites. These plans don't necessarily have to do with "let's destroy whitey because he might ruin our plans", it's more about a general divide & conquer. It worked wonderfully in the US in cucking the common person into getting in debt and accepting usury as if it's divine law, so they are exporting it everywhere.

It literally translates to There is no God but God and Muhammad is His messenger

then why does it use ilah and then allah?

>Racism is a modern concept
No it isnt greeks were racist af seeing anyone that didnt spoke greeke like animals

Allah is the most correct term for God, it's gender neutral because God is neither male nor female

jews were always racist too.
racism, like slavery, is as old as humanity and a rather tribal concept.
the world today is way less racist than it ever was.

but that had nothing to do with the modern concept of racism. That was just self-preservation and sense of community.
Also they didn't see them like animals, only as a more primitive culture.

why do muslims never use the hebrew name for god?

there is no god but god. because islam was first preached to arabian polytheists who would worship "god" but also a lot of various sidekicks.
pic related. Sidekicks made of stone. This is why monotheism became a very important part of the religion. And this is why the depiction of prophets or god are forbidden, to avoid people glorifying the material like they did when they worshiped the stone gods.

Attached: 220px-AllatHatra.jpg (220x333, 36K)

Based thread. Fuck all (((pr*testants))).

Attached: 1557942841691.jpg (510x371, 24K)

I expected a low iq thread
Not disappointed by the voyage

>seething

Attached: orthojanny.png (1024x768, 320K)

Why would they? The final scripture was handed down by God in Classical Arabic. There's 99 names of God in Arabic, I think that's plenty.
youtube.com/watch?v=FWwwZ8qSM3U

those are titles but not His actual name are they?

I took a few pics for this holy week in guatemala

Attached: DSC00657-min.jpg (5152x3864, 1.31M)

youtube.com/watch?v=IZENwYZlWk8

very nice alejandro

Hello my brothers

>not even a mention of oriental orthodoxy and the council of ch*lcedon
Absolutely shameful.

Something looks off in your post.

Attached: 1553149022312.png (657x527, 15K)

Catholicism is aesthetic as fuck

Attached: 3715743A-8240-4AE7-89BC-42E4F96DCE0E.jpg (1200x663, 190K)

what are the seven great councils?

George Pell

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1000x750, 158K)

Nice

in reality there are 21 ecumenical councils but the schismatics recognise less

what where they even. And before the scheme who was the patriarch/pope? And who was that religious leader in the 1st century (where was he more specifically)?

Basically councils of bishops to define Biblical canon and condemn heresies and practicies.
Before the modern leadership, it was sort of a pentarchy consisting of Rome, Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria if I remember correctly, who divided jurisdiction over different geografies. Over time Rome and Constantinople became the clear leaders of the church.

how do you do my fellow catholics?

ilium dei unigenitum et ex patre natum ante omnia saecula deum de deo lumen de lumine deum verum de deo vero genitum non factum consubstantialem patri per quem omnia facta sunt qui propter nos homines et propter nostram salutem descendit de caelis et incarnatus est de spiritu sancto ex maria virgine et homo factus est crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub pontio pilato passus et sepultus est et resurrexit tertia die secundum scripturas et ascendit in caelum sedet at dexteram patris et iterum venturus est cum gloria iudicare vivos et mortuos cuius regni non erit finis et in spiritum sanctum dominum et vivificantem qui ex patre filioque procedit qui cum patre et filio simula adoratur et conglorificatur qui locutus est per prophetas et unam sanctam catholicam et apostolicam ecclesiam confiteor unum baptisma in remissionem peccatorum et expecto resurrectionem mortuorum et vitam venturi saeculi amen

>Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria were conquered by muslims at the dawn of islam
>Constantinople would later be conquered by muslims too and christians will never rule it again
>Rome was sacked by muslims
kek. sorry anons. were they just historically important or some sort of holy cities?

Attached: BTFO.jpg (556x561, 15K)

Reminds me of the Emperor from Return of the Jedi.

this
they are also rich af
imagine the valua of all thos churches and their huge art collections

It's a good thing that we still maintain eucharistic union with Antioch.

I Love you All bros.
Day of The Pope soon.

>Ol wo conquered jerusalem, guess your Jesus wasn't God at all, m8

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the ruins of al-Andalus and your non existant caliphate

I want to be Catholic. I unironically get a "special feeling" regarding Catholicism that I do not get from any other denomination. Catholics feel more credible and important. Also, one time when I was maybe 18 I was flying cross-country in the US alone and I was very anxious as I hate to fly, then I saw a Catholic priest boarding and it instantly made me feel better, I never forgot that. I also like Pope Francis, I don't know why he gets so much shit since he appears to be living a humble life like a Christian should.

How do I become a Catholic, it seems like a lot to learn with all the prayers, confession, saints, biblical figure candles, beads, etc.?

Attached: 9b146c_b838f636766648e5900b6963016ec6b4_mv2.jpg (502x323, 32K)

I'm think about converting to Catholicism. Would it be weird for a catholic to be named Mohamed and would they treat me differently?

here friend :)
catholic.com/tract/how-to-become-a-catholic

Well you should go to a local church and start taking cathechism and reading about the faith

Same desert cult. Post religious chants instead, faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=kkJC8p48g6g

As long as you're not commiting Taqiiya you're grand.

i don't think they would treat you differently but you could take a new name at baptism or confirmation if you wanted

Read the Bible, go to the mass, ask your priest about the christening.
Curiosity, christening is not popular among the children in Canada? Here almost literally everyone I know was christening.

Religion is an individual thing, I suppose nobody will care if you want to change religion especially in a country like the USA where people are tolerant toward others.
>Would it be weird for a catholic to be named Mohamed and would they treat me differently?
I doubt

I'm named after my grandpa who was my favorite person so I don't want to change it. I wanna raise my children catholic and sent them to catholic school cause its seems like the best upbringing one can have in the west or at least my area

God, I love being Catholic.

I have eat fish on a Friday for as long as I can remember.

Attached: Chimney.jpg (514x679, 41K)

I'm not even sure what a christening is. From cultural osmosis I think you get godparents and maybe the baby baptism with a sprinkling of water. Catholicism is the largest denomination in Canada so I'm sure it's practiced here regularly.

Thank you papist friends

Attached: e3b.jpg (962x790, 109K)

>le unchanged

tell that to Old Believers

bvmp

We the best, fuck the rest

>Why yes, I cannot see the difference between doctrinal changes in dogmatic matters and saying that doing sign of cross with three fingers will damn you for eternity, how did you know?

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109K)

I'm here for my Catholic gf!

lmao who is this guy? I've been listening to him to help me learn Italian.

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae,
vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve.
Ad te clamamus, exsules filii Hevae,
ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
in hac lacrimarum valle.
Eia ergo, advocata nostra, illos tuos
misericordes oculos ad nos converte.
Et Jesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui,
nobis, post hoc exsilium, ostende.
O clemens, O pia, O dulcis Virgo Maria.

Attached: Goffredo di Buglione, castello della Manta, Saluzzo, 1420.jpg (846x1600, 370K)

A nice life free of sin is your gf.

catholicism is run by a bunch of pedos and self-hating gays.

source: youtu.be/-rbxov7CVi8