Why do people all over the world love American popular culture so much?

Why do people all over the world love American popular culture so much?

Attached: 1539282974522.jpg (696x522, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ttYUoSkMosQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not American culture, you fool, its Generational Culture. We have transcended the affixed cultural sphere.

Because we have the population base and the wealth to spread it.

Cringe
200+ IQ statement
Extremely cringe

>american
>culture
fpbp

this

cope

it generates a ton of it and it's seen as cutting edge and that has an appeal for someones status

we do not.
speak for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0

everyone does, youre just so used to it you dont even realize it

this is an american world

youtube.com/watch?v=ttYUoSkMosQ

When ww2 ended europe was forced to do so. Then it just stuck.

That is not my culture

People in Bulgaria don't watch American films or TV shows?

shut up boomer

LMAO LOOK AT DIS INCEL TRANNY

you should be very proud if your country exports anything that other people around the world like whether it's media or food or cars or electronics

I hope that someday I can play a part in producing something that people all over the world enjoy

Cringe and blue pilled
red pilled
if you make a sex robot half of Jow Forums would be happy

Hip Hops domination is actually crazy, I'm 28 and loved it as a kid but lost interest about 16 and sort of saw it as cringe. I sort of became self aware of the fact I was listening to people rap about how good they were at rapping and silly the culture surrounding the music was. Especially when the autochoon shit was happening about 2008 but it just kept going.

that man on the right (lil pump) is colombian

>be American
>hate it

t. I listen to blue grass and folk music

Attached: 1551576933550.jpg (1024x768, 278K)

black culture*

cope
if it originates from one country and pours down to others then the culture belongs to the country at the top

It’s both.

That’s just a PC way of saying country music, which is by far more embarrassing than rap will ever be.

There's some overlap in folk, country, and bluegrass, but they are not the same thing, especially not folk, and it has nothing to do with "PC," it's usually just a rejection of most pop or stadium country and a preference for better or at least more artistically thoughtful and traditional lyrics.

>affixed
this is cope

Because they are pushing it on us.

Yet you foreigners will turn around and blame it on us
Fucking make up your minds

It's a spectacular shitshow to behold.

wat, kanye is 41 lol

Yes, but america stil produces an overwhelming quantity of it. They have a sort of memetic dominance over the youth

Fuck off, you don't get to spam that we "have no culture" and then claim our culture isn't ours.

unironically major cope

He is a mong but I do think he is right about there being a new rootless generational culture but it isn't music and tv it is meme culture.

having a common culture among the youngest generations doesn't really contradict it being american in origin if anything it shows america has successfully converted the population

Meme culture isn't American though it is well rootless, is Pepe American culture, Soyjak American culture? Is Spurdo Sparde American culture? Think about how stupid that is to say, things created by anyone and altered by everyone are rootless it isn't like American TV companies making a show based in America staring Americans about American cultural ideas of identity or whatever,

yes? even if the people participating are not from america itself we create memes in an american environment, infused in american culture and we see them through an americanized lens

i will give you spurdo, though because that's finnish and was created in a finnish chan afaik

Pop is the most popular genre i m pretty sure. Only party loving normies listens to hip hop from my experience.

>love
>not forced to their ears

Attached: Music corporations - Copy.jpg (730x186, 25K)