Alright HOLOchads you broke me down and I bought

Too much hype, too low of a price, rumors of intel and korean exchanges, tech is crazy exciting, big volume to buy, so I had to fomo and get myself 120 million of these. I will stop fudding now too

Attached: 1_nVQ8P-m8i-9mXuhp_8uBUA.png (1155x788, 41K)

How the fuck do I buy this? Coin base won't let me move coins for 16 fucking days. How can I get fiat into binance fast with this bullshit.

>Coin base won't let me move coins for 16 fucking days
lmao what

is this a smart contract plattform aswell or wat? or competing only with shit like iexec rlc?

muh tps. isnt this the same meme nano and dag is on? whats the fucking benefit anons

You heard me. I bought 100$ eth last night and I can't move it for 15 days. I looked at lite coin and bit coin to see if I could buy some of that today just to trade for other shit faster and nope 16 fucking days. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06-00-40-54-1.png (1440x2440, 171K)

>I bought 100$ eth last night
did you use ACH? try cc

also show us your 120m order so you aint just shilling user.

Yeah I used a checking account. I don't have a credit card yet.

INTEL IS NOT REAL
INTEL IS NOT REAL
INTEL IS NOT REAL

Then you have to have patience. You can transfer cash into your Coinbase account before you actually buy anything—you should do that if you're not going to be using credit cards

Ok you did it biz I fomoed in 27 million hot bagholder now

I just need to learn about what card to get and how to apply. I just set up the bank account for this like a month ago and put 400$ in it from my 100k cd. I guess I'm fine with holding the ETH anyway it just seems like their is a lot of opportunity right now. So as long as I use cash for crypto I am gonna have to wait regardless of the vendor

I recommend looking into cards with 0% APR. Discover offers one for students called Discover It which is alright, no annual fees

I deposited cash before buying the eth. It said it was avaliable instantly. Did it just mean I could buy immediately? Not that it actually took my money out? My account didn't change even after I bought the coins and they had a green dot. If I deposit more cash now I won't be able to use it for 16days?

I'm not sure, in my experience you simply transfer the money to your USD wallet and from there you can buy and transfer the ETH at will (once your USD clears)

16 days seems excessive but it's been a long time since I bought with fiat

I am a student so that works. What do you need just a .edu email? I'll look into it. Thank you for caring about my stupid ass.

they asked me for my transcript (used an old one from a community college i went to many years ago, which i got from their student website) and my income/etc which at the time was basically nothing, they gave me a limit of a few thousand bucks and over time they allowed me to raise it

no real downside, 5% cash back on different categories every few months so that's nice

I bought some tonight and would buy more but the fact the team is ran by sjw communist bothers me. How do you guys get over that?

I don't even think about it. I just think about what I'm going to do with the gains.

Sweet. I'll send them a transcript from when I had a better gpa. As for the issue of 17 days I just added 50$ more and it said it'll take 17 days to clear. I can't cancel it now either I have to wait the 17 days. Lame but I guess I know now. Thank you again you've helped out a lot.

Np, good luck

Why did you buy now retard you’re going to get dumped on

I don't care about indentity politics, this is all about money

this is bullish lmao

WHEN DO I BUY IN HOLOCHADS IT KEEPS DUMPING

Wait a week, buy at a deep discount

Bitcoin ATM you moron

Lol like 100$ matters

It does to a lot of people faggot

if you're 12 maybe

It matters to him because in India to make 100USD it takes about 6 months

This is a DHT not a DAG and iExec is centralized (think about how it could be blockchain agnostic unless there is a central work/payment server) Holochain can host full apps on the network too.

I sold at 176, going to buy back later this week. It may pump again on the listing

Didn't know people bought shitcoins in Nigeria

Cunt

It won’t

literal VAPORWARE