Believe in God

Do you believe in God? Turn to Christ everyone, realize that material life is limited, but that closeness to Being itself will bring you to happiness.

youtu.be/95jVcYhlTP8

Attached: 35242201_1881219861944499_950689610810261504_o.jpg (1098x2015, 173K)

Nice spooks kid

Attached: spook.jpg (908x540, 138K)

I'm a theist, so yes. But I don't subscribe to any religion

Preach it brother, amen!

This essentially, why is everyone so hooked up on the G*d meme?

Cause u all living squalid lonely lives and need the light of God to wise your brain and heart up.

DMT > God
I need money to buy DMT, that's why I'm on Jow Forums.

The Christianity meme spilling out of Jow Forums is cringe. Bunch of paranoid schizophrenics who think they're part of a Neo-Knights Templar movement or some such.

Money is God. Welcome to Jow Forums

This. Fucking retarded bullshit.

If I had to guess you are an atheist Jew right?

>closeness to Being
fuck off with your gnostic fake christianity

> Implies classical theism = gnosticism
> Has the audacity to speak of fake Christianity

Dude just read the fathers, thanks.

Out of everything Jow Forums, you´re dissing the only attempts to go at a decent life? The only thing cringe here is your lack of basic moral intuitions.

Go rape some kids, fullfill them with gods prophecy u cunt

Nice man, got an argument to go with that or prefer to just indefinitely vent out your suboptimal mental states?

There is life on the other side, you know it, and you know what has to be done.

>

Attached: 1514897419283.png (730x844, 137K)

This, thb. Gnostic heretics larping as Christian. You can always tell, because they talk about God in vaguely spiritual terms, but not of Christ and his cross saving sinners.

>Christ and his cross saving sinners
Everybody who believes in Christ is going to "make it" for eternity.
Praise God for his love and mercy!

Keep pretending you are happy you slave.

When you think about every little detail, it's hard to believe it was all by accident. For instance, think about your organs, think about DNA ..etc it's all too perfect for it to be accidental (assuming you're not a defect because your mom was whoring whilst she was pregnant).

God is real and what most people don't realize is that, Islam, Christanity, Jews ..etc all believe in one God, the same God - the only difference is "the message" (chinese whispers).

Thanks for that pep talk promoting a one world religion and universalism pope Francis but no way I'm swallowing that garbage.
No it's not the same "God" else he would contradict himself because of the major distinctions between religions.
A house divided will not stand.
If it were the same God everyone would have received the same "message"

> Jow Forums business and finance.

I'm nicer to people than most Bible-thumpers I've met. If that's not good enough, then what's the point?

then you will burn in hell with the other unbelievers. Only Jesus is the way.

> "haha lets just rape children and do whatever we want, religion is a meme. My personal beliefs and intellect are superior to christianity which spawned the most powerful, longest lasting empires of all of human history."

>believe in Jesus!
>also, fuck off

Christians, folks.

The point is that those bible thumpers, you, and everyone else isn't good enough. If you were, then Christ wouldn't have need to die and take the punishment for your sins.

Ever stop to think that if you stopped acting like a dick, people might actually want to hear what you have to say?

nice try, devil. Christianity is the only religion with a trinity God. We do NOT have the same God as these false religions.

Like I said, it's chinese whispers. God isn't the one that gave different messages (through prophets), it's the message itself was "rewritten" through corruption, he-said/she-said ..etc. It's not like the message came down in an audio recorded device or in the blockchain, it was through prophets, which was passed onto others by word, and eventually people started to write it down. It's not like they were able to make a million copies and have it shipped across the world so easily and everyone would believe the words instantly.

TLDR; The message got distorted because some humans are total cunts.

"just be nice bro, then you will totally have more friends and everything will go your way :)"

You are right. If we were to say who believes in the God of Abraham, all three of those sheep would raise their hands.

I mean, we are all just energy part of the universe self and you can litreally feel this if u take drugs or are close enough to death, but in the end all your memories and matters in the current life are completely fucking useless when u die and nothing in this life will have mattered for yourself ,so right now the only way to feel good is to be a fucking trillionaire

and if god is real I will find a way to keep my memories for just a little bit and then im gonna beat gods ass that fucking dickhead

Thing is I can turn myself away from the material world AND not believe in flying evil cis gender patriarchal tyrant otherwise knows and God.

You mean letting god think for you? Nah buddy go fuck yourself dont think theres a worse thing than being a religious cuck and proud of it. All the cancer in this world has roots in religion. So thank you for making this world a terrible place you piece of shit.
As it should be
No sane jew would come here, religion is cancer go fuck yourself
'Decent life' you realise religion is the root of global oppression poverty etc? Only chance of a decent life is straight up genocide on religious people. There is no middle ground for these people.
If theres a god hes sending believers of institutional religions straight to hell
Every jew christian and muslim will go straight to hell if god is real.
Longest lasting dictatorships and disgusting feudalism? So much to be proud of, go rape&oppress some more fucking pretentious faggot.

Felt good shitting on all you braindead sheeps :). Funny how people shit talk the kikes while being brainwashed in kike created religions :)

>assuming you're not a defect because your mom was whoring whilst she was pregnant).

Like the "virgin" mary. AWALT