What ur eating Tonight?

What ur eating Tonight?

Attached: IMG_20190518_014237875.jpg (1836x3264, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eda.yandex/moscow/stejki
eda.yandex/restaurant/franklins_burger_skhodnenskaya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pussy

cock

Gonna order in. What should I order?
eda.yandex/moscow/stejki

I'm on a 5th beer, 4 left
I should be sleeping early to study tomorrow
there's a sorrow inside of me i nneed of quenching

my*

Attached: 1542316016378.jpg (312x321, 34K)

Order a pizza.

>tonight
don't know yet tbf

a burguer
but one that has a normal color

Yeah, god choice. Probably get one of these.
eda.yandex/restaurant/franklins_burger_skhodnenskaya

I envy you
enjoy your food
I'd give gratitude to the Lord just for the pickles

Food

Make your own pickles bro. If my grandma can do it so can you.

It's very rare to find them in my small town
they don't even come with the burgers, I think I've tried in a dozen restaurants by now
I miss life in the big city, bro

kimchi and rice

I would order delicious sausages and fries

Huh, sorry then. Russia is big on pickled vegetables no matter where you go. Try making some of your own, really, if you dont have them.
You guys have a lot of nice bbq though I bet. I had a Brazilian exchange roommate here once in college, he used to make nice meat and rice with beans (all the time beans lol). He actually found a very good Brazilian restaurant here in Moscow that I still go to sometimes, it has buffet and serves amazing meat.

wholesome story :)
he must have been a bright lad to understand russian. I'll soon be out of here hopefully so I'll be able to taste the pleasant taste and arome of pickles in burgers again in no time

>he must have been a bright lad to understand russian
Oh he was a very smart guy and knew a lot of Russian but most of the university program was in English.
> I'll soon be out of here hopefully so I'll be able to taste the pleasant taste and arome of pickles in burgers again in no time
Haha, enjoy.

I'm currently in the middle of japanese but in my life's bigger picture I plan to study german and russian before feeling satisfied. all of them are very interesting languages

>ribs
Nice. BBQ sauce?

I’ve got frozen pizza. Added a few extra things to it - sliced onion, sweet pepper, ham and moar cheese.