Hypothetically, would it still be possible to rob banks and get away with it?

Hypothetically, would it still be possible to rob banks and get away with it?

Attached: ABC28711-BEFF-4991-81DC-763F76544753.jpg (184x184, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adequateman.deadspin.com/how-to-rob-a-bank-as-told-by-an-actual-bank-robber-1710663924
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually, robbing banks is great. It happens more frequently than you’d think they just tend to keep it under wraps. I frequent my city’s police blotter and the same 2 Wells Fargo branches in my neighborhood has been hit about 15 times in the past 2 years. The vague description is always the same and the dude gets away every time.

High risk low reward

you have to work at the bank, sure

Yeah but you'd have to do it in some kind of novel way that makes it impossible for police to figure out who robbed the bank.

Keep in mind most criminals are stupid as fuck and that''s why they get caught. Robbing banks is stupid as fuck also, since it's crazy high profile and the police and banks have so many mechanisms in place to nail you it's hard to get away with.

Don't become a repeat offender, especially within the same city/neighborhood ups your odds. Space it out timewise. Don't do it for the rush.

Of course you shouldn't do it

Attached: NtfAQAYp9aax.jpg (1360x1592, 318K)

get the police distracted with an automated phone call that has gunshots in the background, at a location far away from the bank. they speed there as you walk in.

>get the police distracted with an automated phone call that has gunshots in the background, at a location far away from the bank. they speed there as you walk in.

The police.. Like there is just one single police where you live?

this

Not every town has 17 precincts and hundreds of cops.

yes if you plan well enough and are fast
banks have all sorts of measures in place to prevent robbery, but they'll hand over 10k or less without second thought

that gives me an idea, (not that I would do it, just a theory) montana is known for its scarce police force, there’s literally only 1 sheriff per county that does everything a group of police has to do

so if the bank’s only real defense against robbers is 1 lowly sheriff then surely you could do something like setting up
a fake phonecall with gunshots and then forcing the bankers to give you dough

its probably worth it just to get the till money, that would take 30 seconds

know when the crash is, take out the biggest loan possible, get crypto

that's how you rob a bank

yeah a few tills would be at least 10k worth of bills

literally why bother, you'll end up with less money than you could have made investing in shitcoins last year

This is a really cool point to bring up to. It happens much more frequently than we'd like to imagine but they keep it under wraps to discourage copycats.

The same reason they make so many heist movies that go horribly wrong for the robbers. The same reason they joke about their technological power on shows like CSI.

It's all meant to discourage men from taking their life into their own hands.

>It's all meant to discourage men from taking their life into their own hands
cringe

he's right even if he expressed it in a juvenile fashion
go back to /reddit/ you self-righteous faggot

it's cringe but he's correct nonetheless

Yes goyim follow the laws that we abuse every single fucking day and only keep around to make you stay sedated and compliant.

Stay in your lane like a good obedient cattle. Don't you dare try to take some of our illusionary paper money that we print out of thin air!

>reddit
guaranteed to have posted here for longer than you have, which is why i'm not some late adopter to crypto hoping to get rich robbing banks for low five figures like some shitskin.

>he thinks i own fiat
cringe

I'm not robbing banks you retard, just fuck off with your inflated ego you brainlet

Don't let the kikes derail this Jow Forums plans a bank heist thread.

Your shekels are mine, shlomo.

I remember an article I read about a guy who robbed a shitload of banks.

He researched a lot of prior robberies to how others got caught and avoided those mistakes. He said all he did was walk up to the teller with a note saying he was robbing the bank and he would be given the tellers money (not like the stuff in the safe).

He said he only carried a hammer in case they locked the doors on him he could smash it open.
He was in n out in like sixty seconds and they never caught him. It said he turned himself in and only had to settle for like 8 years and fines or something iirc.

anybody types in cringe is an agent

see you on the other side brother

Damn haha, I guess he felt bad about how easy it was.

kek

I bet you could do the same butvwith one if those car escape tools to smash the window. Easier to conceal and not abke to be classed as a weapon.

Hey I found the article

adequateman.deadspin.com/how-to-rob-a-bank-as-told-by-an-actual-bank-robber-1710663924

Somebody has been playing too much payday.

Your freedom is worth 500 in the register? Wouldn't it be easier to get a credit card?

>your freedom is worth 100 a day + 1week vacation

Its not as simple as avoiding getting caught during the actual event itself, thats not how most people go down for these kind of crimes