German poll on future development of the EU

>"I prefer closer union": 66 %
>"I prefer more autonomy of the states": 20 %
>"I don't want to change much": 10 %

Attached: oATuG5YxiGR3yrLUOuwd607yoB1NoQg7sQeM1vFKB2c.png (1920x1080, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48320983
dw.com/en/austrian-vice-chancellor-heinz-christian-strache-resigns-following-alleged-corruption-scandal/a-48783968
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYuoWyk8iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fourth reich it is

It will fall apart before it ever happens.

Germans ruining Europe. Gee what a surprise

Pretty based, although "Closer Union" is kinda vague

I want the death of Germany

>desert ami thinks his opinion on europe matters

>"I prefer closer union": 66 %
based

Closer union will save Europe, not destroy it. Close the borders, do free trade with big partners like China, have a non-interventionist foreign policy. 10/10 Europe.

frens

Attached: file.png (800x775, 998K)

i hate the people of this country so fucking much.
they watch ARD/ZDF globalist propaganda all evening long, and then ARD/ZDF do polls to see if their brainwashing works and it always turns out it works astonishingly well.
Germany is NPC-the-country

Attached: 16.jpg (1080x1335, 99K)

i want him back, breh, its not fair

Attached: 1530112919569.webm (457x700, 2.94M)

>Germany is NPC-the-country
You don't say

Attached: npcs.jpg (620x349, 45K)

retard. what sway has germany alone in global politics? none. but the eu is too large to be ignored. a closer union means we can negotiate on eye level.

This is what it looks like if you use NPCs the right way. Miss those times

Attached: blondeDubu28.jpg (832x1200, 184K)

>a closer union means we can negotiate on eye level
i dont wanna negotiate about who is the bigger cuckshill for israel, faggot

Attached: blondeDubu05.jpg (1250x2048, 260K)

But you didn't use them the right way and got zerg rushed

Attached: berlin45.jpg (900x668, 103K)

but isn't eu anti-israel? atleast that's what israelis say.

>implying opinions of Germ citizens aka cuckslave retards matter at any level

Topkek

because we got betrayed by the eternal britbong zioshill.
people always point at stalingrad and other events.
but the whole reason the Third Reich didnt succeed was that Hitler based the entire war campaign on an alliance with the britbongs (unser Brudervolk, as he called it).

Attached: DubuFancy.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

>Changes in GDP per capita after the global economic crysis
no wonder the germans love the EU... they rule it

Attached: Europa-Uni%C3%B3n-Europea-Econom%C3%ADa-Desarrollo-Cambio-PIB-per-c%C3%A1pita-entre-2007-y-2017-1-13 (1310x928, 841K)

eu doesnt give a shit about israel. it cares less for israel than germany in fact because eu doesnt have retarded guilt coming into play.
the only cuckshill for israel is the usa you fucking retard.
and you dont want to negotiate for anything?
then others decide for you. alone we can do little to oppose american tarrifs etc. or negotiate on fair terms with the chinese. as the eu we can. as the eu we also have much more influence on nations like for example iran. its already hard to keep the nuclear treaty somewhat alive, without the eu it wouldnt be possible at all. meaning we have no influence on wars in out neighborhood, but still have to deal with refugees.

yes, EU is very anti israel just take a look at the pic..

>atleast that's what israelis say.
good goy, always trust the chosen few, they never lie

pic

Attached: 130523-merkel-jakobovits-1322x744.jpg (1322x744, 442K)

reported you to the authorities for anti-semitism

israel != jews. israeli is a disgustin colonial apartheid state while diaspora jews range from lol to based.

i am not antisemitic, i like semites a lot, but i dont like europeans (ashkenazis)

Attached: giga_3.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

i'd rather have my opinion voiced in a union where it matters than be a plaything to the shifting winds of hostile superstates

Attached: 1545999377790.jpg (600x400, 39K)

>i dont like ashkenazis
doubling down on the anti semitism now are we?
just called with the bundespolizei and they've got your IP

Fucking krauts want to build the reich again.
This

Attached: 1558173634738.jpg (1001x1200, 175K)

ashkenazis arent semites, you megabrainlet

Attached: dubu_laughs_at_you.jpg (1000x1500, 157K)

>Fucking krauts want to build the reich again
yes, a european capitalist superstate that takes in a million africans each year is exactly the same as the Third Reich

int confirmed for lowest IQ board

Attached: 3jx7gn7kxj101.png (1066x600, 276K)

Based
Honestly it's just the most sensible solution. Weird how "nationalist" want European countries to be controlled by China or the USA

>appeal to etymology
the definition of "anti semitism" is "hatred of jews". Not semites per se.

You are either getting controlled by jews (the EU is just another word for JewRule) or by chinese (if you are small nation states),
of course i prefer to be a slave to the chinese masterrace

Attached: giga_2.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>thinking race matters THIS MUCH
why is Jow Forums so retard

thats because european "nationalists" are controlled opposition. What they're working for is not the best interest of their people but rather the best interest of their ideological beliefs.

it might seem strange to divide between ideology and best interest of your people. One might think these interlinked, but that is far from the truth as geography matters. Communists in China cares for the chinese, capitalists in the US cares about americans. Only an idiot would chose ideology over their own best interest, and the best interest of european nations is to protect themselves economically as the economy dictates the base of the living standard for the country.

its paradoxical that nationalists, who should be most interested in the best of their nations, seek to make their own countries less influential in a global economy.

you dumb nazi would rather become a slave to the chinks rather than be ruled by european leaders whom you for some reason consider jewish

Noone said its the same as third reich. Reich here is used to describe a capitalist superstate that takes in a million africans each year.

if ""european"" leaders let in tons of migrants and took away your liberties and rights they might as well be jewish

Fuck G*rmany

based

Doesn't matter, this one's brand new.

Attached: 1558173957170.jpg (1199x553, 92K)

Communists are not even human

Can't even begin to challenge this level of cattle

Lmao the far-right will be the reason the left is going to win these elections

Why do you think this shenanigan happened?
Current conservative leader Kurz allied with right-wing party only to get rid off them just now 1 week before EU election, while Austria has a leftist president too.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48320983
dw.com/en/austrian-vice-chancellor-heinz-christian-strache-resigns-following-alleged-corruption-scandal/a-48783968

Come to Germany, Euros

Ah yes, "I'm nationalist but taking foreign bribes is ok!"
Makes you wonder why so many of them suck Russia's cock

They are sovereignist and know cooperation and better relations with Russia is the best option for Europe. But retards like you cannot see it because your eyes are full of american and jewish semen.

based

Attached: 465656565.jpg (735x543, 105K)

>Conscious of their responsibility before God and man,Inspired by the determination to promote world peace as an equal partner in a united Europe, the German people, in the exercise of their constituent power, have adopted this Basic Law.Germans in the Länder of Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Ber-lin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia have achieved the unity and freedom of Germany in free self-determination.

This is the preamble of the German constitution. European integration is literally the raison d'état of the contemporary German republic.

>it's ok when WE get bribed!

Almost all political parties here want the EU to have limited powers.

33 out of 150 seats in parliament wants a bigger EU.

Yes. S&D is projected to win now. Please vote all far right so the European left captures the European commission from the conservatives.

Attached: EP_may_8.png (628x407, 211K)

can someone explain what exactly is the role of eternal anglo in EU? why is there brexit?

By comparison in the current polls 35 out of 150 seats within the parliament want a Nexit.

So a bigger EU and a Nexit is about the same size. While the rest wants an economic union.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvYuoWyk8iU

Here. Legendary sketch which explains while the UK does what it does.

>While the rest wants an economic union.
like a transfer union or what?

No, that's the biggest worry here. They mostly just want to trade goods with Germany and the UK desu.

But the funny things is: the Dutch public accepts the idea of a European military. While almost all politicians reject the idea.

It's quite simple.

European military = efficient = people like it
Migrants and printing money for meds = inefficient = people hate it
European politics = super inefficient = people get upset

>European military = efficient
kek
we can`t even handle the € how that fuck will this work with a common army?

>eu is very anti-israel just take a look at the pic
>posts the german chancellor
what the fuck does angela merkel have to do with the EU as a whole?