Jow Forums is boring as shit now

Jow Forums is boring as shit now.

Attached: footslut.png (398x709, 460K)

Well then fix it, Kowalski.

still best board over Jow Forums and 4channel

this. maximum comfiness. see you tonight for eurovision.

BAN ALL GENERALS.

Me too think so. What we can do to fix it?

Nice soles. I'm horny now.

This. Sure we have shitposts but threads are so much better quality than in other boards.

also this

There's a webm but I can't post it because it has audio.

>in other boards
Can you show me the example?

Take a peek at /tv/.

Jow Forums.org/g/catalog
Count the number of threads asking actual questions about technology/provramming and not intel/amd/windows/linux/osx dickfight

Don't you just love those ridges?

She's hot but those feet are huge.
I wonder if she has a dick.

Can't believe those retards are still arguing about Mac vs Windows. Or maybe it's just newfrogs arguing, and the cycle continues.

/Ic/
I used to go to ic now and then as a kid and the board was pretty darn good. Came back lately, it's absolutely trash. Full of pretentious know-it-all edgelords trying to show off, trying to put anyone who's better than them down. It has been a year now that I don't enter /ic/
And that's not nostalgia. You can see a visible difference comparing newer threads to archive's olders ones.
At least here you can have a lil bit of shots and giggles now and then, and maybe learn something.

I did. Why don't you say about /b/? There is really many fap threads and more shit. In example, on 2ch (Russian imageboard, if you don't know) these threads maximum counted for 2-3.

What colour were her nipples?

>

/b/ is the shittiest because it's spammed by kids. It goes like this: The more a board is underage, the shittier it is, moreover, the more american a board is, the shittier it is. Jow Forums is filled with gayming fags (aka underage) and americunts. 2ch ru is comfy because people are 20+yo

>now

Attached: HOMBRE-SELFIE-INDIA.jpg (320x157, 12K)

nu-Jow Forums is used for arguing and not discussing. They are not trying to learn new stuff about linux, they just want to show how their distro is better than the other. Same for programming, they don't actually produce work they only argue about C being shittier than Rust but still better than C++ or some other nonsense like this.

>ru
hk.
Maybe you're right, but on the 2ch not all people are 20+ y.o. Generally, the best time to sit on the 2ch is night, because schoolboys is going to sleep. In short, our /b/ not so shitty than yours.