Has your opinion of Australians changed since coming on Jow Forums...

Has your opinion of Australians changed since coming on Jow Forums? Do you think the shitposters meme applies to Australians in real life?

Attached: 1502176602137.png (640x360, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LGM82uPuvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen a lot of based and funny Australians on here, and less edgelords lately, contradicting my expectations.

I still think about australians as americans with funny accent.

Yes

the annoying thing about aussies isn't shitposting it's that they are cringe wannabe brits and think they are any different from americans when they're just desert amis

Attached: 1540207278501.png (250x202, 8K)

based

I think aussies are white third worlders. I'm not not talking about wealth btw but more about their personalities.

It has improved, they are like the cool guy that always gets and follows the jokes at parties, while the americans are the edgy cringelords that never get the joke and instead come up with some autist explanations that makes everyone cringe.

It at least applied to Brenton Tarrant

wait so are we discount English or Americans

you're wannabe brits but actually desert americans

Are you sure it isn't just that, as a German, you have no sense of humour or ability to join in with some banter?

Have you ever been to Australia or met another Australian in your life?

We slaughtered the natives, isn't that enough to fit into the Euro club? Should we have also colonised South East Asia and committed genocide across the entire subcontinent?
If being "first world" equates to Western Europe, we don't need to be part of that barbarism.

Sadly this, Americans have no grasp of subtlety

cringe

will aussies ever stop seething over not being European

huh? we aren't seething about that at all
our country is, in a lot of ways, better than nearly every european country, especially yours

cope

I think Australia is one of the best countries in the world with as high a standard of living as anywhere and that what they have achieved in spite of geography is admirable. But, they seem to have a serious American streak to them, moreso than any other country.

acceptable opinion

fuck off nazi, this conversation doesn't involve you

IRL Aussies are totally different to their keyboard warrior counterparts.

>t. never stayed in Australia

Why hate my fellow Chinese?

There are very few countries in Europe with a quality of life as high as Australia's. The vast majority of the new worlds are not great but Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, are among the best anywhere in the world. Canada at least benefited from a larger, wealthy neighbour, all we had to do was take advantage of their economy while distancing ourselves from their retarded politics. Australia though had to do it from the antipodes and in less time. It's remarkable what they have achieved

imagine coping this hard about being america's hat

>That Canadian inferiority complex towards America
Never gets old

imagine being an american vassal like canada lmao

No, but worked for an Australian company.

How long were you there?

Europeans come here, hardly anybody moves to Europe except to the UK temporarily for the novelty.

Couple years as a kid. Maybe the younger generation through the internet thinks being Australian is being IRL shitposters

>t. Corporal Hernandez, USArmy base Ansbach

>t. Jamal Washington, treasurer of the Whispering Oaks homeowner's association in Oskaloosa, Iowa, who is planning a "heritage holiday" to the Cotswolds based on his 23&Me DNA results but will use a Brit proxy in the meantime.

Based. Seething yuros and muricans can't handle the existence of a superior nation between them.

Australians are just dumb shitposters in real life as well. So much racist shit too, they really hate the blacks (though this is Queensland)

cringe
you sound like you'd fit in well in melbourne with all the other SJW faggots

>n-no us new worlders who aren't americans are totally accepted by europeans
we hate all new worlders.

>will aussies ever stop seething over not being European
why the hell are we in eurovision??

We Australians are the best posters on Jow Forums, Lachlan alone outweights the contribution of all other posters.

Desert Americans already exist, amigo. Look at the south-west part of the US.

>Lachlan
(PBUH)

based

Actually I have learned that Australia is a Chinese colony and every Australian poster is obligated to defend China, their conqueror and motherland.

Australia is pretty much a Chinese colony, but that doesn't mean I won't call out China as being a fucking horrible country that I hate.

>their conqueror
chinese girls disagree

Attached: tom cruise CAGED.jpg (800x533, 225K)

I don't see that many aussie shitposters. Most australian posts seem to be fairly normal liberal political rants.

Oh no no no, back into the reeducation camps with you!

Attached: 1534402682356.jpg (630x430, 23K)

Love me aussie on /int
'Ate the fokin bogan low iq cunts irl

the same reason israel is.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LGM82uPuvA