Chinese should start being taught at schools in place of English

Chinese should start being taught at schools in place of English

Attached: 1557754224065.jpg (235x215, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EugfcGHVf1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody really learns "Chinese" well enough to speak and write it without sounding ridiculous unless they live in a Chinese area. You can "learn" 5,000 characters, and then forget 4,000 of them after just a few years if you don't live in a Chinese region.

Learning Chinese is way more difficult than learning English, trust me.

no

Agreed. It's impossible to be fluent in both English and Mandarin at the same time.

>unironically thinking the chinks would replace English as the lingua franca
I can testify that that's not going to happen
t.Had friends who didn't bother going for their Chinese O levels

Only retards will think bullshit like this

That's why it should be taught at a young age

Already doing it on my own volition

Were they Chinese friends?

Chinese aren't arrogant or retarded. It's much easier for them to learn English than to expect Westerners to learn Chinese. Especially since China won't be the sole superpower. Since the Indians and Europeans also know English it just makes sense that English continues being the lingua franca. I suggest learning Mandarin for people who want to know what Chinese are talking in public because often Chinese people will whisper things in another language when they are with non-chinese.

fuck off orestis chang, it's an ugly as fuck language. instead, we should be learning spanish instead of english

It already is taught here. In America, we learn the to use the Taiwanese dialect because of the teachers are from Taiwan.

youtu.be/EugfcGHVf1A
how will amerimutts recover?

Basado

Cool.

Learning Chinese or Arabic is only beneficial if you want to practice direct business with them and don’t want them to screw you over by “playing ignorant” in which it would be more beneficial to have a partner from those parts of the world instead of learning 10+ years of a language

redpilled

what about german?

German is the only language that's worth learning no matter who you are or what you're doing with your life. That's a well-known fact.

#
and all Koreans should be nuked

Basato & Rossopillato

Source? Some people actually manage to sound native, but it's rare and I have no idea how they do it. About the characters, that's way more achievable, since all one would have to do is read in Chinese everyday, it doesn't even have to be that much, though.