Is your country alcoholic?

Is your country alcoholic?

Attached: xt4oah2xoyy21.jpg (960x684, 207K)

my region is

Is drinking alcohol even socially accepted in Japan?

My dad was :(

HELL YEAH

you're kiding ?

I'm an alcoholic.

the east is for sure

it's even required for business meetings and such

Not really a fan of alcohol. Gives me stomach pains.

All salarymen ae basically required to drink with their bosses, and it's extremely impolite to stop drinking before the highest ranked boss does.

A businessman told me about a meeting he head with some rich Chinese guy. Everyone was trying to keep drinking for the sake of politeness, until the rich guy said "My assistant will now drink for me."

t. non-white

Yes, but most drinkers are dumb boomers who drink vodka and die at the age of 60.

>it's even required for business meetings and such
that's based
>A businessman told me about a meeting he head with some rich Chinese guy. Everyone was trying to keep drinking for the sake of politeness, until the rich guy said "My assistant will now drink for me."
fucking hilarious

Amestralian education

>and die at the age of 60.
God I wish that were us. Thanks to SS boomers here will live to 90.

Yes and so am I, I drink about 1.5 bottles of cheap wine each day

sad

>germany above russia

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

I think so, normies like to drink a fuckton of alcohol
I barely drink at all, never on my own

My mom is.

What's going on in the UK and France, is it the Muslims?

By vodka among the top tier, but overall consumption is not that bad. Nevertheless, "heavy" drinking is popular mostly among boomers

I'm sure your cheap wine is better than our cheap wine though

Is water wet?

what the happening here since it must be when a false fake.

their """alcohol""" is a low grade shit anyways. I highly doubt that anyone would have a problem drinking that in barrels, especially if one is from Eastern Europe.

no