OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

>In 1987, Morocco applied to join the European Communities (the precursor to the European Union). The application was rejected on the grounds that Morocco was not considered to be a "European country" and hence could not join.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–European_Union_relations

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 8.55.00 AM.png (486x382, 54K)

>cry to be independant
>a couple of decades later
>cry to bring them back

So what?

They get to be part of the African Union with the Ngubus down South.

this

Isn't what Poland did?

>Cry to be independant from Russia
>a couple of year cades later
>cry to bring them back

Attached: 1557986579826.png (1000x1000, 228K)

Havent some African country applied to join EU and got positive response lately?

Morocco was always independant.

No

>Havent some African country applied to join EU and got positive response lately?
tell me thats a lie

Attached: 1558181030036.png (840x854, 412K)

Would be stupid since France still receives gibs from her former colonies. The last cunt we wanted to have was yours, but sour relations with your president and euroskepsis destroyed it, so we pay you a couple of millions a month so you keep the refugees and migrants at bay while we let Hungary and other border regions build huge fences

they were under french protectorate tho they weren't really independent

Why should we care about French old colonies? Fuck all this EU solidarity it's always one way. And goes for eastern european shit holes

To be honest, I do believe that countries who were formally part of Roman Empire should be allowed to join the EU eventually

We shouldn’t, we just start doing the same shit that China does and instead of sending foreign aid to Africa which ends up in the pockets of corrupt politician we should give entrepreneurs incentives to start businesses in Africa. But we all know that won’t happen

West and central africa have a french currency

yes, Lithuania joined in 2004.

True. What ever China is doing it's a lot better than the "development aid"

>on the grounds that Morocco was not considered to be a "European country"
since when is that a valid reason to reject a cunt from joining a trade organization, I don't understand this

Literally just semantics.

and still it's indexed through euro, it helps those countries not have dramatic inflations while it gives pretty mucy no profit for france but to try to keep stability in the region.

Protectorste doesn't mean dependent either

kek

I want an European union that spans as far as Persia

Then it becomes the eurasian union

Why are colonizers like that? We shouldn't even had expand to ex commie countries that soon

The EU is not a trade organisation.

shut up and hand over the wallet, pekka

good post

Attached: somalieu.png (1208x686, 617K)

Attached: 1557050143002.jpg (604x791, 63K)

>with our caucasian brothers
lol just put the whole MENA into EU then

Well Somalis are pretty much white but with dark skin. They're no different from Meds.

go to sweden to see some somalian and you will know

>Ambassador Gambal said Somalis share the same paternal lineage as Greeks and oddly namedropped Hitler, that being E1b1.

Attached: 1467400836965.jpg (128x128, 7K)

They have a close relationship with the EU (ENP, Association Agreement etc), they are just not members

Big if true

i see plenty of them here

let them it

But France is already part of EU

Isn't that basically what the Algerians did?
>chimpout to be independent from France
>immigrate to rejoin France

When are you talking about? Modern Poland broke free from Russia after WWI.

There would be spergs crying "colonialism".

>haploautists in charge of politics

Brazil will join the EU soon

Absolute chad country

EU is a scam that does nothing other than steal from the rich country only to hand over gibs to leech countries like Greece, balts, slavs, etc.
That's why Switzerland is better than any of you and why the UK is leaving.
Why do you think only poorfag leech nations still want to join?

Attached: 1534788785705.jpg (150x150, 11K)

Idiot

>let me tell you about your Union

jej

Attached: 1541098117457.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

Norway and Switzerland are the richest countries of Europe
Maybe if you weren't paying for Yrsvaskgj's insurance in Slovenia, you'd be a real 1st world nation like Switzerland or Norway, instead of being the mediocre 1st world nation you are like Spain or Portugal.

They are hands down the dumbest people on the planet

>Norway and Switzerland are the richest countries of Europe
One has about twice the population of Rome and has much oil as Qatar
The other was rich from way before the EU was a thing
Both trade extensively with the EU and obey its regulations

>So instead, Morocco moved to Europe.

I still find it amusing that people want Turkey to be part of the EU, despite only owning a tiny spit of land on the European continent.

For the benefit of their own country.
They'll never join the scam union because it'd be a massive blow to their economy as they'd steal their money to hand it over to other members.
Face it, it's all just a ploy to rob nordic and the big 5 nations off their money and make eastern europe not the hole it is today, and UK isn't having any of that anymore.

Meds aren't even white with dark skin. What the hell are you on about? If you're south of France or east of Germany you're out of luck. The Balkans don't even count and they're arguably part of continental Europe, but full of slavs.

literally the only way one could improve africa is if you kidnapped the kids and gave them at least a high school degree

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1543095109187.gif (360x360, 2.04M)

>Morocco applied to join the European Communities
10 millions of moroccans joined the european communities indeed

The EU development fund is like less than 1% of the entire value of trade that naturally happens between EU nations

based

Norway at least is cucked by the EU. They call it tax politics or something since they got the new laws and regulations faxed by the EU without having any say to it. That's why the UK didn't want the Norway/Iceland model
They always pay hundreds of millions of euros every year so they can trade with us

to be fair cyprus is not in Europe also but yeah Cyprus have european culture while Morrococans are arabs

That won’t do much because you’ll still have brain drain. The only way to make Africa an competitive economic country is
>good logistics preferably a Trans-African Railnetwork
>open borders and not the current borders where trucks can pass without any troubles and don’t have to wait for 3 days because the border guards are corrupt and don’t let you pass until you bribe them
>low taxes and a lot of incentives for companies to found industry there
But that won’t be happening except when you start a neo-colonialist revival and to be frank, I rather have Africa under the control of Europe/Russia or America than China

>They'll never join the scam union because it'd be a massive blow to their economy as they'd steal their money to hand it over to other members.

You realise EU membership is a pittance in terms of government expenditure right?

You pay a little to get in so the EU can control a lot of your economy.

pretty much this, cheap labour means a jack of shit if transport costs are high

you don't understand. when I said kidnap the children I didn't mean just the clever ones, I meant literally every child born under the age of 15
what the fuck do you think a single market is?

I think they basically need a EU for Africa. A trade block that would trade resources for expertise, with open internal borders and free trade

>what the fuck do you think a single market is?
The single market should be a free market, not layers and layers of regulations and bureaucracy from Brussels.

yeah try telling that to trump and xi jinpeng

It's the other way around, Hans. Our tax money goes directly to them while they benefit our private sector. The average french person very very indirectly benefits from France's presence in Africa. France's investments in Africa is basically tickle down economics

free market doesnt work

Would work better if you hadn't lied about your denbts

enjoy your chlorin chicken

would work better if you did not pretend that you didn't know we lied about our denbts

Racist bastards...

>t. country that didn't annex us cause of our race and didn't give us independence cause they deemed us too stupid to govern ourselves

Attached: 1557947279195.png (720x720, 435K)

I understand you fully, but if we raise a whole generation in the west, chances are very high that we create a continent wide Liberia

>somali highers officials are haplotards
oh nonono

Attached: kek.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Yes I could see that Africa would benefit incredibly from a trade union but there are powers to be that don’t want that, even the “humanistic” EU supports retarded dictators like Mugabe because we can exploit Africa for cheap resources. But it will dawn soon enough that when The Chinese get their fingers on gold,diamonds and other crucial raw resources for chips you’ll see how fucked we really are

r/gatekeeping

that is beyond a doubt very based and quite redpilled on their part

You’re not a race, merely pests.

Yes, Albania

Says the p*gtoid

Attached: white pig.jpg (424x337, 21K)

Based

He posts here

lol Africoid cope

France was in since the beginning mate

EU should be renamed the African Union once the first African country joins, it will be racist not to.

I think they're the only cunt not part of it cause they're butthurt about Western Sahara

There already is an African Union.

I hope they join us, add Thailand too

Reminder that there will always be a hole in the center cause we'll never join

Wasn't Algeria, under france, one of the founding members of the EU?

>Literally just semantics.
I suspect Morocco will be considered European once it stops being a 2.5th-world shithole. We've got burned by the Eastern Expansion and the Greek Gamble.