/brit/

mboko edish

Attached: 1ACD3267-33AD-4DF1-B90F-28247248E2A6.jpg (320x675, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Blood,_English_Heart
youtu.be/iYgPznBrjiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Np-hxSWVlJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1505049519108.jpg (539x960, 51K)

Attached: 20190518_053455.jpg (600x446, 161K)

Burned out lads

bum arse

so god doesn't exist independently of time and space?
so god does exist in relation to them?

in which case god has to be subject to the changes which occur in time. thus god if he exists cannot be unchanging. if he changes then he has to be impermanent because each change means there is a new entity as a result of the change.

about to go for a poo as is my wont

so diverse

god is real and is having a wank

God is not subject to any changes. God knows everything that will happen in what from are POV appears to be the future.

shag my arse

God the Father is still the supreme figure in your religion

John 14 does a good job explaining this
>Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Right off the bat, Jesus explains how he is also subordinate to His Father. He’s a tenant in his Father’s house.
>Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
Jesus highlights his role as an emissary for His Father.
>The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work...These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
Jesus admits his subordination.
>And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Jesus wants to glorify His Father.
>15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth....The one who loves me will be loved by my Father
Jesus must ask His Father permission to save you.
>The Father is greater than I.
Sums up the entire thing.

Also, Galatians makes it clear: Christians are the adopted children of God. You become God’s children and live in God’s kingdom. Not Jesus’ children. In fact, Jesus even days you become his brother, because you both are adopted by the Father.
>That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers. (Hebrews)

it’s tower hamlets

>non-denominational
cringe

took a vitamin supplement and its turned my wee bright green

also your soul, including your mind, exists even though it is immaterial.

good la

don’t get why people get drawn into long arguments here and trade essays
I come here to unwind and put very little mental effort into all my posts

Yanks banging on about their Jew book again.
*yawns* change the channel please

>the virgins are still banging on about god itt

Some of the bangladeshi and pakistani lads are proper sound if you actually get to know them. Try it sometime, seriously.

honestly though

Attached: Riding.jpg (3264x1832, 1.38M)

Brexit party candidates' rhetoric nearly always follows the same pattern. First, they pretend any criticism of them as individuals is a criticism of their voters. Then they pretend any critical view of Brexit, even by supporters of a deal, is a betrayal of Leave voters. They behave as if constantly offended by criticism, because it allows them to harness a betrayal narrative and masks the fact they have literally nothing else to say.

Cowardice, mock-offence and hypocrisy. Nothing more. It's all they have to offer. For instance this. Constant attempt to hide behind non-existent insult to voters rather than respond to specific political arguments. Take a moment to realise just how spineless this is. May and Corbyn are both terrible leaders. But they do not respond to criticism of themselves by pretending it is an insult to their voters.

Attached: cf1.png (605x617, 105K)

so you're saying god doesn't exist independently of time, but he's not subject to time.

weird.
is my soul subject to change?
is my soul permanent?
is my soul independent of my body?

getting strong notes of curry and yes indeed vegetable pakora from this post

I'm the only normal American that posts here
the rest are pedophiles or demented

scraw braw caw

>6 hours of debating God
Oh fuck off. This isnt 2010, nor is it reddit.

have shagged muslim birds

disappointed with the second episode of chernobyl

Hercules Morse who was as big as a horse

I'm white with a family history in the north traced back to the 1700s, but by all means assume im asian because I don't irrationally hate them.

met a qt at toil that can't pronounce her "d"s properly like a toddler
It's cute has hell and I teased her alittle for it

Attached: 1554207111130.jpg (184x184, 7K)

need a second crack epidemic to scare all the techrunts out of major cities

time is subject to God. your soul is eternal but it does change because it isn't infinite like God

mad how so many muslims moved to a place with "ham" in the name
tower haramlets haha
minaret haramlets

Attached: 1496500536450.jpg (1293x914, 506K)

Going to Tesco to pick up some bits for dinner with the old man
Want to go and grab a couple of bottles of wine for the next few days without him seeing but don't think it will be possible

Reproduce

and labour?
the tories?

you know this shit happens in their camp too, I assume you're just doing them in alphabetical order

God I wish I was you

>eternal
>but changes
so its not eternal because between changes it changes what itis.

>time is subject to god.
ok but god must exist on some level relative to time and its constituents.
that is god must either exist in time or not exist in time.
if god doesn't exist in time, then there is no point at which i can identify god as existing (as someone who exists in time)

Muslim background ones, aye. A lot of people don't seem to realise that the majority of asian lads and lasses who reject all the fundamentalist bullshit are actually top fellers. Not advocating any respect for the proper hardcore muslims.

oh sorry that's oldham, i thought it was tower hamlets
i can't find the tower hamlets ones atm
hang on

sure thing akhtar

Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard 2020 desu

>irrationally

am unironically a massive fedora but never say so online cause its little more than a sidenote and I don't even find the topic of religion interesting unless its to talk about how much I hate muslims and I got over even that a while back so just disregard religious discussion altogether

Fuck off Rorke
What about Jimmy Savile?

Reckon hand models must be a real thing. Seems virtually impossible to take a good amateur picture of a hand, always looks malformed or fat.

If homealone were a cheese he'd be provolone

Someone hat this fool

im a cock model (your mums my prop)

Cooking a carbonara

I have beautiful hands and feet

both have been on the jre
saw yang and was impressed, although im not sure the usa is ready for ubi
he seems like he has a lot of nous though, maybe not for politics but deffo for management
haven't seen the tulsi gabbard one yet
tim pool likes both her and yang iirc and he seems to have his head screwed on

Me? I'm a bit brown, probably browner than most of you here. So brown in fact I have grandparents born abroad.
Yet, I'm agnostic and I'm not a fan of Islam.

>am unironically a massive fedora

Attached: 24A00B8C-4149-4C78-B5E6-F58FBED87701.jpg (480x600, 22K)

your soul changes but it doesn't stop existing. i have no idea what this second point you keep bringing up is on about. good bye x

just had a peng scran

hat away!

thoughts on King William and Queen Mary?

is this argument STILL going on

Both seem very balanced and genuine and I'm a conservative. But the DNC wont allow them to be major players because they keep shilling Joe "I didn't hear her say no" Biden

May 2019...I am forgotten.

Attached: 28shamima.jpg (620x527, 33K)

Put £100 on Watford winning by a goal.

big fan

king in a catholic style

Fucking hell. Phoneposting because the footie is on. Yanks really are just the worst. Embarrassingly bad posters.

if something changes, trivially it changes into a different thing.

the second point is that if god exists in time, he must be subject to changes within time and thus god must trivially come to an end and beginning after those changes.

if god exists outside of time, then i cannot recognise any existent thing that exists outside of time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Blood,_English_Heart
haha this is me xx

Attached: 1554708162598.jpg (1024x950, 264K)

me? work full time at beating the bookies x

>I'm not a fan of Islam

Attached: police-car-on-it-s-way-to-an-emergency-speeding-through-regent-street-bd11mg.jpg (486x380, 28K)

need to be humiliated by womenfolk

Hope Watford lose because Elton John must pay for his lifestyle sins

this isn't funny

ok, i had fun arguing :)

no country is ready for UBI cause its still a largely abstract concept depending on how extensive automation actually turns out to be over the next few decades

its more a practical concept as an ideological one

was funny 6 years ago so im pavlovially conditioned to laugh at it still

if brexit doesn't happen the Brexit Party will inevitably get elected into government by angry leavers

Needs to be let back in

Attached: 1558193050904.webm (640x900, 1.66M)

god isn't real btw

it's a gimmick a pie in the sky to keep the wagies from revolting

i'm the same with wanking to facebook pics

Don’t like the rubberbandits but must admit this is a good’un

youtu.be/iYgPznBrjiA

Who is this?

Cor

need her to go 3 rounds on my bollocks

me nan

the dnc are extremists, locked into the hysterical far left sjw mindset
biden tried to appeal to that insanely vocal minority and they hate him though
it's like the dnc want to lose to trump again, and if you believe in the democracy-is-a-psyop conspiracy theory, maybe the dnc (or an overarching power that controls both parties) is trying to throw the election
when was the last time the usa had a leader that opposed the federal reserve? or the military industrial complex? or wall street?

need her to KO my spuds

bangladesh said they'd execute her if she came to bangladesh, we should say the same

Attached: Pubic-lice.jpg (276x183, 21K)

Holy
Fucking
PENG PENG PENG PENG PENG

You posted in the wrong thread by accident, champ?
This is /brit/ for the discussion of Britis culture.

Decided that if I have to resit final year, I'll go to a mainline train station, get slightly drunk, and jump in front of a train going 125mph
Can't mentally deal with another year of edutoil

Tulsi Gabbard

youtube.com/watch?v=Np-hxSWVlJg

tune

discussion of wot mate? BRITIS culture? what's that? wot is a BRITIS?