I unironically have 130k in cash and 40k in crypto. What do i need to do or buy in order to make it?

I unironically have 130k in cash and 40k in crypto. What do i need to do or buy in order to make it?

Attached: 1527557145559m.jpg (819x1024, 129K)

more crypto

All in LINK

a gun

Pic related but only if you can get in the private sale

Attached: 338E3022-4F0B-40D2-8AD6-BB51F9A53EA5.jpg (600x600, 30K)

What coin is that?

kys

buttcoin?

Her toes are gross, they're like all the same length except the biggest. Looks dumb lmao.

Funfair

Her feet are literally perfect faggot

Put half your cash in undervalued stocks that will have a buyback soonish like micron (pick at least 3 different ones). Don't put it in things that are the first to get rekt in a financial crisis like luxury products.
Put another quarter of that cash into low risk market leaders in crypto with good and meaningful partnerships like AMB, Chainlink, Hubii and iexec.

Put 1/8th of the cash into some moderate interest low risk fiat lending scheme that at least beats inflation.

Keep 1/8th of the cash as cash in case you suddenly need it for something.

What are undervalued stocks? Wverything seems so expensive

amazon, apple and google

Who is the semon demon?

buy yourself an education, a personality and some class

Name of this slut?

Trash Irish genes always remain visible in some form.

Irish women belong in Septic tanks, like had been common practice by the Irish.

if you are banging a chick like that, you already made it

Sell your crypto. Get a good job. Maybe start a business if you have the grit and a solid plan.

It's good that you're not in debt, but 170k is not nearly enough to make a career as an investor. These are just respectable savings for a working man. Focus on preserving what you've got and building it through savings. Use it to stay out of debt while having flexibility in your career. Investment is mostly gambling.

Use your 30K to buy Matrix AI network. Leave your 100k in FIAT.

ELEC is currently $0.01 apiece. It literally CANNOT go lower user.

50 cents EOY.

Apple soon 2T worth. Buy now

labiacoin

>ELEC
look at the chart. that coin will be dead next bull run good luck

You could invest a small portion of it into a fellow Jow Forumsanons diamond jewelry collection and make dividends off of the sales of the collection.

disgusting roman feet... egyptian feet are best.

Bump

NO ROMAN FEET ARE THE BEST

who is this goddess?

Is there a Jew behind this post? feels like it. A dirty sick ugly pedophillic Jew/gipsy/Muslim.