Do these subhumans not have jobs?

Do these subhumans not have jobs?

Every time I go on any online. video game, there’s always some spic subhuman either mumbling in Spanish or you hear his entire family having a fiesta in the background.

Doesn’t matter what time of day I’m playing. Do you fucks not have jobs?

Attached: 593A01D9-9BCC-4A24-A6AF-1E21338E1296.jpg (480x325, 19K)

we chicanos send them money from here so that they dont have to work

You need to go back and get your head chopped off by the cartels you unwanted wetback.

No Im a NEET. My father sends me sheckles from los estados unidos for food and vidya.

Attached: ef17dedce511a1ee85ac33f5c862a69d.jpg (500x706, 72K)

im legal amigo

Get a job

I always get partied up with Americans on Xbox Live and you always make fun of my sexy Spic accent. Why are you so mean?

Stop playing video games and fuck off you dumb spic.

Is it because I always seem to ruin your killstreaks? You people are such noobs it's cute.

there's a thing called night shifts gringo pendejo
if you hear someone gayming at 1PM high chance he just woke up after doing all night the job you guys usually quit after a week

based

I lived rent-free in an American's head for a while, during my world of warcraf time, he was waggie and he was seething all the time because I could play 24/7 unlike him and I used to kill him whenever he came online

Thank god you guys live in shitholes. Suffer more

is that how you cope?

>videogames
quite literally a manchild

Tell that to your countrymen faggot

You seem a little upset, coz.

Attached: 1557941820438.gif (384x269, 60K)

have sex

How are you superior to spic subhumans?

You seem like a subhuman desu
Kys

I actually speak English and not HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE xD

I’m Indian btw

Look in a mirror and your life coz, spics aren't making you ugly to women and unsuccessful in life.

I’m neither of those things though. I’m attractive as fuck and I’m successful. I’m a dentist

Don't guide yourself by retarded rednecks the lowest of white social classes and intelligence, they are trash of their race and compared to anyone, barely literate savages.

Imagine if you mirrored the attitudes of untouchables, most hispanics aren't desirable but no need to be toxic.

I get sent money from los estados unidos from my papá, tíos and tías so I dont have to work

>I'm indian btw
it shows

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 37332678_p2_master1200.jpg (293x293, 13K)

i'm glad i live rent free in some stupid american head also get fucked bitch

Based

>I’m attractive as fuck and I’m successful.
Ok, I believe you.

Attached: 1557963370548.png (620x453, 95K)

>I’m Indian
i feel bad for you

Attached: 152279216025.jpg (600x869, 230K)

Thanks I'll keep having fiestas that this gringo will have to listen to

the natural state of man is farniente. Go be slave for your (((((boss)))))) billy and leave us doing the siesta.

Do you really have 25?

This. Family income here comes from two sources, 70% remittances and 30% extortion from your neighbors. This allows for women to do rural housework in the city such as grinding corn or slaughtering chickens while you play vidya in your high specs PC. Piracy also makes you save lots of money.

>Ai agshuali sbig inglesh an nod HUEHUEHUE
>aim indian bai de we.