Christ that's scary

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-19-01-34-08.png (1439x1682, 1.47M)

Have fun tracking me down
I haven't posted a picture since 2014

Attached: 1491731010933.jpg (400x400, 17K)

There is only a picture of my elbow from 2010 on the net

>they didn’t have any smartphones so they asked her to take a picture and said “We’ll find it someday”
kek

Also the whole genetic ancestry test thing is just giving the police and state your information. The tech future is gonna make me happy I live in the third world

it must be quite a novelty for them to visit a city

Wait, why is CNN using "lads"

It's not just you though, it's also your friends and family uploading pictures of you and tagging them.

turns out she asked a bunch of irish people, who knew them because all irish are inbred

I don’t get it. Did they do something wrong?

watch the documentary on facial recognition, i forget what its called but just google facial recognition documentary. its totally fucked. they can take a shot from camera footage, match it to all fb pics ("deleted" or otherwise) to figure out who you are. ie. if a picture of your face exists they can find you.

>no one would recognise me from old pictures

>implying I have friends or family that would want to do that

>Christina Boniello shared a photo of the men who asked her to take their photo as none of them had phones with them.
>The men told the girl: "You'll take the picture and we'll find it some day."
>Little did they know, they'd find it within days of their trip.
>Christina uploaded the picture of the men on Twitter yesterday in the hopes that by "some strange turn of events" someone would know the men in the picture.
>Within hours, all three men in the photo were identified by Twitter users.
>She told users who helped to identify the men in the photos to "tell them they made her day" and told others that she had a quick chat with the men and that "they were lovely".

reminds me of pictures I found of me that people took when I went to oktoberfest

looks like 3 good lads you'd catch in a pub

>your friends and family

Attached: 1481611440292.png (612x655, 24K)

I remember your picture too famm

Attached: 1557500910097.jpg (3570x1680, 438K)

ha ha ha!
looks like your cousins

This is what happens when your entire society is based around the fact that corporations can do no wrong (capitalism)

>why didn't you listen?
>you could have prevented this

I could have saved you.

Attached: stalin30985095834.jpg (647x669, 34K)

because it is a commonly used around the world?

what is so unusual about that.
hundreds of millions use twitter, it just takes one re-post by a user with a lot of followers.

because they are talking about the irish and want to sound international

Corporations haven't become big and powerful by simply doing business. It's wrong, simple and stupid to claim that they were. Corporations receive government subsidies and are interwoven with the governments. Not to even mention what has happened behind closed doors. Modern corporative capitalism have more in common with soviet communism.

I can imagine my dumb whore mother uploading pictures of me on the internet. I hope she didn't do it though.

that's not impressive, we found that gay 9Gag slab in the middle of the spanish countryside and Shaia's gay flag in the middle of nowhere (all around the world)

I learned a few months ago that my father had a blog in the early 2000 where he posted pictures of me at the time (when I was like 10). I swear I could have slapped him when I learned this

Only subhumans don't say "lads"

nice proxy americunt

Is the crest on their shirts something obscure? If it's like an amateur soccer team then no shit they were able to find them