Will Hyperledger kill crypto?

Looks like once it picks off and devs start making apps on it its gonna make all your shitcoins irrelevant. Discuss

Attached: 1_39RgIG7JxSitxkKERR0PNw.png (400x400, 44K)

no

No because IBM wants to grow the ecosystem not replace it

so it would just kill ETH and all the shit tokens?

>These people
You guys never change

Attached: 1533472463405.jpg (600x600, 37K)

i said discuss not post memefrogs

>Hyperledger would kill ETH
Huge generalization, ETH is a prime candidate for crosschain transactions which hyperledger fucking depends on for exchanging value. Hyperledger in the most part isn't even a public blockchain so how can it kill any shared ledger

I've been saying this for a while. Hyperledger and Corda are going to be the blockchain of choice. Big corps want some decentralization but not trustless public ledgers with neets running nodes.

That's why I only hold link

Corda has almost no developer support, while solidity becomes the main language for smart contracts, I don't know what world you live in. Adoption starts with early developers.

shh, we're talking real business here not your ponzi tokens

Solidity and ETH are a joke, you are deluded if you think real world business are gonna use any of that crap

Once again op proves he is a faggot and doesn't want real discussion.

My vote is for large ecosystem.

Attached: 1533022560664.jpg (494x498, 51K)

>Adoption starts with early developers

Which is why everyone uses punchcards amirite.

EVERYONE knows floppy disks are the future because they've got the first mover advantages. ITT: HDD buyers C O P E. Also WTF is this shit SSD crap. Vaporware much?

HORSECARTS DUDE

have fun with your cryptokitties and pyramids while real business advances the blockchain tech to an actually useful state

Have you looked at any of the differences between ethereum ethereum classic and cardano's ievm testnet? Ethereum itself is the proving ground of the concept while others improve security and further adoption.

>Adoption starts with early developers and they never move towards new things.
Stick with the developers they'll make you rich learn the gossip buy into the ETH it's already here.

>Stick with the developers they'll make you rich learn the gossip buy into the ETH it's already here.
dude UNIX

What do you think hyperledger does? It's not a currency and has applied applications. It's technology >>Jow Forums

Dude microsoft

Attached: IMG_0529.jpg (232x162, 5K)

BUY DOS IT'S ALREADY THERE

eth is done ok you wont get rich off it get over it. We're interested in companies spawning from actually useful blockchain tech so we can buy their stocks

Why have a decentralized currency created in a permissionless meritocracy when you can sign up to be fucked in the ass by IBM?

>its not a currency, its tech
>has applications
which is why some of us are interested in it, unlike your useless ponzi platform eth

are you implying 14 transactions per second is sommehow not the future of technology?

IBM is where the less successful boomer drones go to die.

>Companies swamping from this
>IBM, SWIFT
Are you just learning about these players? Look into VISA too I hear they have a massively adopted ledger

Attached: 1533423403335.jpg (525x630, 41K)

Attached: 1532849424150.png (1055x923, 2.37M)

leave this board forever corporate shill