Jow Forums I was adopted and I just found out I’m 16% shitskin as well as Southern European, should I an hero?

Jow Forums I was adopted and I just found out I’m 16% shitskin as well as Southern European, should I an hero?

Looks like the “Western Asian” is Turkish looking at my closest cousins. Also not shown, .3% East Asian

Attached: 418DD31E-E351-41D8-A0CF-F093CDEF2906.jpg (902x1792, 212K)

You're probably just Sicilian
Southern Europeans are imagined as white occasionally despite being genetically Middle Eastern

>he put his picture on 23andme
then again you're adopted so maybe that makes sense

Attached: 1548418930941.jpg (179x282, 8K)

That was my first thought too, interestingly enough my “Italian” dna is indeed southern Italian, although mostly Calabrian. I would chalk it up to being Sicilian but it looks like I have a lot of third and fourth cousins in Turkey, Egypt and Greece.

The question remains, should I just an hero?

Attached: 5BE7D86C-1268-47E2-AFFE-E32F3696A5BF.png (828x1792, 435K)

Yeah I mean I was hoping it would attract more guys on the website willing to talk to me about their lineage since I don’t have a cock

This is a great fear of mine if I marry a Med which is why I’d have them take a DNA test. I’m guessing your family must be recently mixed though to have relatives in those countries, and typically someone who isn’t adopted would know this.

>Should I an hero?
Of course not.

>since I don’t have a cock
Be my gf pls

Well at least you can always marry a Turkish guy guilt-free. I would but I can’t betray my 100% European genetics and those of my future children.

I think you should for just putting this much though into it

Plus the Islam stuff of course.

>you're probably just sicilian
sicilians don't even get 10% mena

What's the problem? You are pure Eastern Med. Just marry someone from that region and remain guilt-free, having maintained your lineage.

Wrong. The Middle East is genetically Southern European.

wrong

Attached: genetic.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

just found out some people arent celto-germanic...damn that shit sucks...

Attached: 1557677475717.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

>proves my point

if you go on gedmstch you may be able to find your parents

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-161241_Firefox.jpg (810x1167, 207K)

gedmatch*

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-003334_Firefox.jpg (809x2032, 646K)

>should I an hero?

Yes, not because of your DNA results but because you're a Yank and one less Yank makes the world a better place

Why wouldn’t she think about it, especially if she grew up thinking she was a different race? She should just learn to have a new found love for that culture.

R8

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-192756_Chrome.jpg (1440x2700, 648K)

Kek. Why are all these adoptees always some mongrels that people throw away?

>pay 23andme to take my dna
>they can't even specify what country 1/3 of it is from

>galicia
based celt-iberian

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Disgusting Moor

R8 me lads

Attached: 20190518_183240.jpg (720x1280, 216K)

Nafri blood in action andalusi

White
Brown

The Blood of the Great Gallic Caliphs Asterix and Obelix (PBUT) is in me

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Even in Canada the Moortuguese are but blasted. lol

Honestly Im more buttblasted when I visit family. People in Iberia are so fucking lazy it bothers me.

I agree. There's nothing wrong with keeping your ancestors in mind. :-)

Move to New Jersey, you'll fit right in

>0,6 non-Evropean
You're not white.

Is Ancestry better or 23andme?

You're that obnoxious dago

Its .3 unknown and .3 west asian I am clearly TÜRK

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-194120_Chrome.jpg (1440x2125, 528K)

i would suggest 23andme as they do an in depth look like pic related, and also their results matched almost 100% with my dad's actual family tree so it seems accurate
both are good though

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-161920_Firefox.jpg (1080x1793, 364K)

You are a Sicilian MENA Mutt it seems

Im from Brooklyn

What is this website

Real shit? Thanks user I’ll give it a shot

I’m actually Australian born, my adopted father and I moved to the States

No thank you Amerifag

mytrueancestry, it is free for those results but has some paywalls for more features
they have many ancient/medieval populations but mostly just in europe and western Asia

what is this from?

I assume you are OP. If so, don't an hero. You are basically pure and a female couldn't possibly have trouble with getting a husband.

Definitely 23&me for genetics and shit
But ancestory.com is great for building a family tree

23andme, from their health and traits , Its pretty accurate

Attached: SmartSelect_20190518-194145_Chrome.jpg (1440x2316, 574K)

>$125 to upgrade
nah

Yeah it’s OP. I don’t sincere want to an hero, this is just a huge shock. I assumed I had some southern Italian ancestory because of some dark features, but I have green eyes, my hair isn’t dark at all, and I'm tanned but that expected for an Aussie. The 13% turk came completely out of left field. Very conflicted about my Australian identity vs Turkish blood because Gallipoli

Pic related; my traits, it also mentions im likely to have blue/green eyes

Attached: 1456FC73-58BE-40EF-A1D2-ECBCFA06B6A6.png (828x1792, 521K)

wtf, I paid 120 for health and ancestry back on Christmas 2017

I paid 150usd I think

Gross, maybe I can find a dude with mostly Southern Italian DNA and try to breed out the more severe shitskin? If all goes well it would mean by grandkids would be 4% shitskin. Or should I not infect more innocents with my disease of sand niggerness?

I am a native Norwegian and my hair is almost black. Genetics can be weird. I used to have a half Turkish girl in my class and she was blonde. I also used to have a muslim-kid-moustache and I could easily pass as a med if it weren't for my snow-coloured skin.

I'm the same way, my genetics are literally and when I traveled to Italy a lot of people thought O was a native

Real Turks aren't sand dwellers, they are Mongol BVLLS.

Attached: 1557759054303.jpg (225x333, 29K)

It’s possible two meds both met up in the old Italian club or some shit back in the 90s and then did away with me. I’m guessing one was full Calabrian or some shit, and the other was a Greek/Turkish/Italian mutt. These are the sort of questions I’d love to one day find out. I can’t even trace my paternal DNA too well because I don’t have a Y chromosome

I doubt you have turk blood since the trades from the region normally occurred in the eastern med levant region with other christians. You most likely have lebanese or palestinian christian blood which is a lot better than turk mudslime blood imo

You could do that family tree thing on Ancestry and find a male cousin to do the test for you.

I noticed a few shit skins in Trondheim when I deployed to Norway during Trident Jucture. Despite my previously mentioned shitskin ancestors, an old lady walked up to me babbling in Norwegian pointing for directions I think.

Check the other post I tagged.
OP's 0,3 East Asian comes from the Altai mountains, the Turkic homeland.

Not going to lie mate, wish I could delude myself into believing that’s the case for me, but I checked to see if I had close blood relatives with similar chunks of DNA, doesn’t look good as far as where they’re from

Attached: 2C1D66C9-5FA5-4FC9-8FF5-AFA4D3AD99A7.png (828x1792, 350K)

Blond Scandinavians are a meme. Blondes only live in Sweden and Finland. All Norwegian blondes are Sw*dish rape babies.

Shit girl you got ottomaned

I considered this as well, makes me feel a little better lmao. Maybe I should do a Mongol play through on CK2 and destroy the Seljuks, then go home. What a world that would be

Sad reacts only

Attached: DAA74BBE-567F-42A8-AA12-C4093EB8B5DF.png (251x258, 64K)

You should be proud of that. Mongols made the largest land-based empire in history. It would have been the flat-out largest, had the Br*ts not beaten it.

Surely there’s Danish influence too, or is the same true for Danes as well?

You’re right I gusss haha. Thanks mate, you really cheered me up

Both D*nes and Norwegians have brown hair natively.

:-)

top tier genetics come home tho fuck canada

Get him the fuck out of NA with that suspicious as fuck .6% non European shit

ignore american retards on here who have never been out of their home states.

there are many turks who are white. anatolia was historically part of europe and still has a european substrate despite arabian and turk (the tribe i mean) invasions. i’ve met quit a few turks who come here for erasmus and they are much whiter than the average american lmao

side note i fucked two turkish girls in my life and she wanted that IBERIAN CONQUISTADOR D and i kissed her and she begged for the COCK she looked white tho

the funniest thing about american posts is that the less intelligent a post is the less likely it is to be a troll

Well as long as she looks white haha good for you. I know a Swedish girl I met in a meme group and she is half Turk too and just looks Greek. She got a nose job though, would not stop fucking complaining about how big her nose looked. Oh and there’s one Turkish guy that always hits me up that looks white as fuck. Looks maybe a bit on the Slavic side honestly, but he’s nice enough, even if he’s kinda autistic, but aren’t we all haha

whiter than you pablo

You’re one to be speaking of intelligence, if your people had just genocided the spics instead of fucking them, my country wouldn’t be having a wetback problem

Fuck me. It's 3 AM here and I feel fucking woke.

Kill yourself, disgusting Burger.

you sound ugly

Actually you're 80.5 % shitskin plus 16.4% shitskin.

Sounds about right.

do you look swarthoid burgergal?

I turned out alright, lol.

I doubt you have much ground to stand on Javier, you beaner

>You are basically pure
No, she isn't

>tf
>tp

>tf
>tp
Like clockwork.

Don't believe the Spanish, retard. Anatolia was as European as Cyprus is today aka they were Hellenized but the native Anatolians are closer to Iranians not to Europeans. They just had a Greek culture.

Don't talk to me, incel

As I said, I have some dark features, but I would say I look fairly Caucasian

>Don't talk to me, incel

Attached: 1558018257943s.jpg (125x102, 3K)

So you look like a churka

this is a pretty typical chad tier turk/greek/southern-italian/spanish phenotype. it’s honestly more or less the same in all med countries other than palestine.

i’m from (northern) spain and i get everything from spanish to english to jewish to ‘typical hot white guy’. one girl even said i looked turkish myself.

i’m 6’2 athletic frame with facial hair but no chest hair. hazel eyes and blackish brown hair but my facial hair is pitch black. face skin and body skin is white as fuck but my hands are tan. 6 inch dick which isn’t top tier but it’s aesthetic as fuck

Attached: 5807410E-1AD5-4367-8C4D-14C993860394.jpg (625x415, 58K)

these americans are so retarded. like i’d honestly rather be with a sjw or a faggot than somebody as retarded as this. literally charlottesville-tier trailer trash. enjoy your kool aid you fat retarded uncultured faggot

Is that you in the pic?

no but i kinda look that with larger eyes no chest hair and a more euro nose

i'll save this post for the next time i see a spanish flag claiming they look british or white. kek