Who wants to short ETC wit me?

come on, i kno u wanna

i'd just a bit for confirmation though and let it down tick a bit but it might just pump a little further still

Attached: uhoh.png (1154x760, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/final-testing-for-etc-support-on-coinbase-cdccaedb2ae3
etcpyramid.us/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1533401632945.jpg (372x630, 48K)

i am thinking about a 5x leveraged short on etc, waiting for it to finish pumping

I shorted on 18 and got stopped out. Now I'm waiting for a bearish div. around 18.6 to hop on.

watch out, there might be a group that tries to fake us out somehow

we saw it happen with ETP a couple days ago

Attached: REee.png (1154x756, 95K)

Yee, Fuck that. real hard to not hop in yet, but I feel like if I open now it's gon' fuck me the second my order fills.

too early

Way way too early, wait for the drop n get the tail end, if it does drop ...

>shorting a coin about to be added to coinbase

only biz is this retarded

bro it's called playing a bounce

the goal is to make like 1 percent or something just because it's more than likely to take a dip before the next rally

usually they dip to the previous support level which is like 17.9 so at 18 you should snatch some profits but leave some laddered position just incase the dip is larger but so that even if you lose the laddered position you are still making a net profit

Attached: 1532110754947.png (409x738, 445K)

Going against the market is a great way to lose money

well u could already have made a little bit with how it's teetering

Is there a name for this kind of thing in elliot wave?Ending fifth wave triangles have to close overall higher right? So this is part of a correction or (gasp) is this THE correction?

Attached: smelliot.png (955x760, 94K)

meh as long as your stop losses are tight and you don't get too greedy it's quite predictable

I think it's like a personality thing.. I hate feeling like im chasing what other people are doing.. i'd rather be an edgy contrarian.

Attached: fedora.png (200x200, 72K)

Y'all aiming for the 4 count on ~17 for the correction? I really want this to work, preferably before I head out to eat.

meh i like to play it bretty safe and if i make 1 percent im usually happy with a trade

i think 18.1, just above the next level of support, is where ill take most my profit but leave some smaller laddered positions targeting the lower support levels

Sauce?

down she goes

not sure tbqh.. i got it from /b/ a couple nights ago i think

Attached: sdf.jpg (640x800, 102K)

aiii papiii

part of me is scared and wants to secure profits but the other part is greedy and wants to hang on a little longer to see where it goes

prolly hang on a bit longer tbqh

Attached: fear-love1.jpg (656x288, 37K)

>I'm out. Shorted at 18.450, closed at 18.010 for a 2.3% scalp. SO sexy. shame Kraken only lets you 2x leverage ETC.

>*high fives you*

u kno it's probably gonna go down further though but it's all about playing lots of safe trades

although like i said earlier laddering is the way to go so you can lock in profits AND play the hail marys accordingly

Attached: giphy.gif (500x285, 913K)

also git on bitmex bruh

although it just spiked up but i already bought out.. just my ladders are left

>E.Wave
Must be the shittiest form of TA there is, just look at that wave 3 kek.

what about that wave 3?

also yeah duh it's subjective af but it's like a roadmap or compass and let's you find where you are in the market cycle.. E. wave just did bretty gud btw

fuck i knew that spike was just to shake out the weak shorts

or not idk.. after the initial dip or bounce i start second guess myself a bunch.. again that's why it's best to just ladder up

Attached: thumb_actual-photo-of-me-on-an-emotional-roller-coaster-sarcasmonly-28837961.png (200x202, 22K)

anyone else considering adding more to your short positions about now?????

Attached: lohgviug.png (955x685, 77K)

k ill just go fuck myself then

where can u short etc?

bfx

This. ETC transfers get enabled tomorrow and trading will begin a day or two after. Also it's the cheapest normiecoin on CB. This is either the world's stupidest idea or low level trolling... I'm pissed I can't tell the difference

go away newfags

yes short a pumping coin using elliot waves

this thread is cancer kill yourselves

Attached: boom.png (402x417, 126K)

is from yuru yuri
from new game!
from to aru majutsu no index

When people will realise they just bought a shitcoin they will panic, you will see a lot of pink wojaks on Jow Forums and they will sell. Risk/Reward ratio is good, short it

It's supposed to be the most profitable and never the shortest.
no shit it's subjective for 1 E.Wave can't trade live for shit because their are always moving the goal post with their wave counts.

on CB pro, previously known as gdax
normies don't use gdax

it will be on coinbase normie in a couple weeks

where did you get this info from?
source pls

Coins sent will not be able to be sold until trading starts
If a whale sends millions you can just sell before him
If millions are not sent it will be easier to pump the price
Big money will wait until it's on the main coinbase site.

blog.coinbase.com/final-testing-for-etc-support-on-coinbase-cdccaedb2ae3
>Coinbase Consumer—per our previous guidance, Coinbase Consumer will list assets only after they are listed on Coinbase Pro and Prime. We plan to add support for ETC on Coinbase Consumer when sufficient liquidity is established. We expect this to occur approximately 1–2 weeks after trading begins on Pro and Prime. Ethereum was not supported on Coinbase Consumer until after the fork, therefore there are no corresponding Ethereum Classic credits for Coinbase Consumer customers.

I still will wait for a solid final pump. Target $27-$31 depending on rate of volume increase. I fear BTC may take a hit when ETC trading begins on Wed or Thurs, degrading the dollar value... but hey, the cheaper it appears to normies the better right?

If anything this means a temporary tombstone for Litecoin. If I were a betting man I'd go short on LTC, max leverage

Anyone around for round two? Bearish div. tripple tap on the 1hr, normal bearish div. on the 15 min. Just hopped on. Will get out if I get stopped or after 1.5%. Let's GOOOO

Look at its satoshi price. Its fucking pumping hard again.

yeah, 1.1% down on my short. Luckily it's just a 20% of my stack position. Played it safe 'cause I'm tipsy.

Feeling like adding to it at 19, but I should really just sleep.

Meanwhile I'm up around 20% with 50% of my stack thanks to ETC lol......

kek just found a new pyramid on etc
etcpyramid.us/index.html
guess i'll just multiply my etc count while waiting for the pump

Dude it'll probably spike to $50 or even wick out above $90 before it corrects. remember zcash on gemini?

>mfw I bought the top 40 mins ago

Attached: nep.gif (500x375, 664K)

Just wait user, your all good. And remember buying ath is only bad if it crashes, otherwise nice trade.

Looking back a month ago historically-speaking this is where it takes a big dump each time. Needless to say I made a stop-limit order.