Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread:For Japanese learners:
過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Attached: JT-Kaori 33907136.gif (472x709, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

花びら回転

どういう意味ですか?

Attached: kimono.gif (420x236, 1.77M)

otsu

Attached: too hungry to think zuckerberg.jpg (470x352, 23K)

Attached: sunday is not today.jpg (574x430, 29K)

otsu

Attached: 3024858310b65bb3fbefec4c1729a9f7_600.jpg (600x598, 51K)

おはよう

朝やで
日本人は起きるやで

人生は旅

Attached: D54aSooUIAAHAJo.jpg (939x1200, 204K)

And there we go, more projection. Typical salty yuropoor.

白い

Attached: kuwata son asian face white.png (720x1280, 598K)

japs are white

食品ロスが?って言ってる奴は何も考えていない。天然に出来上が

使い捨てで、土に還る器の方が良いのでは?

プリキュア見なきゃあかんで

(´・ω・`)ショボーン

食べられる机、食べられる床と続き、食べられる人になるでしょう。

衛生的にどうかと食べられなくても自然分解する素材で安価に作れればいいんだろうけど

How to distinguish cunt-eyed on ethnic grounds, so that instead of a jap bitch not accidentally get chinese or korean?

Attached: 1370861325_763618808.jpg (480x484, 85K)

ビニール袋一つでも自然に戻るのが400年かかるからな~。コースターに乗せてコーヒーの試食してみたい。

check her passport

食べられるとしても食べたくはない。

食品ロス、環境保護っても結局人間本意の考えなんだし 本当に環境保護したかったら産業革命以前に戻るしかないというか俺含めて人類の90%位が自殺するのが1番効果的なはず 水力発電だって山林ぶっ壊してダム作ったわけだし 人間がふつーに暮らしてるだけで自然にとっては大迷惑なんだよ っていう議論はされないんだろーか

食べられる食器を作っても多くの人は食べないと思う。そうすると今度は食べ物を粗末にしてる気がしてしまう。普通に自然分解可能なもので作る訳にはいかないのだろうか?

You dont have to distinguish them
Asian is one
We also can not distinguish you Westerners

私のお気に入りの *幽霊* は雪の女です。あなたは何ですか?

Attached: 133145F2-8E5C-47B0-B114-C731492CFD8A.jpg (629x979, 56K)

What do Japanese people think about the eternal Amerimutt? The battle of Midway 1942 was so esoteric and dankpilled, anime.

Attached: ACA69831-DA03-4DB7-BDE3-AA1DD28F1EC8.png (741x649, 23K)

食べられるモノは大抵自然分解可能なものですよ。

Tengu for the obvious reason.

wong pic
sorry

Attached: oni tengu.jpg (640x480, 93K)

飼料にしてしまえば良いんでないの?

記事の写真みたいにカップの下に紙を敷けばいいやん。それで紙が無駄だとか言い出す極論馬鹿はトイレットペーパーも使うな。

人間が食えるならそのへんに捨てても微生物や野良動物が食うんじゃね

既にソフトクリームの持ち手は食べられますけど、紙をつけて渡されますね

テーブルに直置きってそんくらい別にええやろ。神経質かよ

Putting something on a table is not fault. You're a nervous person.

我が家は生ゴミは生ゴミ処理機に入れてベランダ菜園にしています。なので食べた後にそのまま生ゴミ処理機にポイして自然に還れば洗い物も減って良いなぁと思いました。値段次第ですね。ダイソーに百円で売ってる値段と手軽さなら。洗剤も使わずエコですね。

もちろん梱包もプラスチックじゃなく同じ素材で使い終わりに同じくゴミ処理機に入れて自然に還れば素晴らしいと思いました。

I am attending my first ever anime concert soon. If I get lucky enough to see my seiyuufu up close, how do I tell her in Japanese that she is the most beautiful girl in the world?

say
>Uchuu ichi kawaii desu!!!

Attached: 1558173069741.jpg (511x509, 36K)

懐かしい!

同じことを考えたけど、食べなくて廃棄でも問題ない材料でできているという解釈かな。

>it was yesterday that her(his) 執事(24) happened to discover a yaoi doujin under his ojousama's bed. 執事 was cleaning his mademoiselle's room as always after
she(he) left for the law school.
"she(he) has interest in being engaged in such acts...?"
>wondered 執事, who had been thinking his mistress is ignorant of anything obscene. then he recalled that he would often overhear her(his) muffled voice, which he found girlishly boyish, from her(his) room, and every morning, when he entered the room for cleaning it, he often found tissues in the garbage can. he finally realized sexual drive is rising in his ojousama's petit corps.
"wow..."
>he's now turning over the pages, finding out there's a wrinkled stain on one page, reeking of "that smell"
"Il est en puberté en définitive..."
>執事 is now tracing the stain with his index, and indescribable, oxymoronic desire to vanquish, subjugate, conquer and humiliate his mademoiselle is gushing all over his body. he's realizing this impulse pomps down blood to his Durandal, preparing for offensive like Kaiserschlacht in 1918
"Je me demande comment je tanquinerai ma jeune maîtrise..."
7 hours later-
>she(he)'s back, going up stairs and jumps onto the bed, cuddling her(his) pillow while shitposting on Jow Forums. it is one of the refreshments for her(him). she(he) then enters one of the homothreads. it's full of greentexts and she(he)'s getting a demi-molle.
まったく...
>while blushing, she(he) reaches his arm under the bed to fumble the yaoi doujin for her(his) daily , only to find there's nothing.
QUOI DIABLE
>then suddenly 執事 just knocked the door. despite her(his) repetitive, upset non, he opens the door
voici ce que vous cherchez...
>in front of her (him), he shows it to her(him). and then he opens the part where the dry stain remains.
il exige "le chatiment", demoiselle...
pushes you down on the bed

Attached: 1554732288018.jpg (858x1200, 128K)

カラスが増えそう。蟻もかな…

>il exige "le chatiment", demoiselle...
>pushes you down on the bed
ま、ま、待って... 思ってるのと違う...! その本はね、友達の借り物なの... 明日返す要諦があるから、離しなさい... 執事君...
*you can feel my demi-molle from earlier's Jow Forums browsing turn into a 勃起*

Attached: 1556297245868.png (910x682, 697K)

>友達の借り物なの
Ça m'étonnerait ! Alors, pourquoi vous rendez mouillé 友達の借り物...? 子供でも、友達の借り物は汚してはいけないと知っているはずですよ...? La personne qui mentit doit être puni...
wow, are you aroused by such a obscene scene...? it seems that the characters in the doujin are in master-and-servant relationship...and yet the master is being subjugated...
*straddles on around your chest*
ojousama,
*clips your lips*
vous vraiment exigez "oshioki"...
*unzips my pants and my Durandal protrudes out of it*

Attached: 1557709862330.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>*straddles on around your chest*
>ojousama,
>*clips your lips*
>vous vraiment exigez "oshioki"...
*watches you in a feigned apprehensive manner, secretly slightly aroused by this turn of events*
>*unzips my pants and my Durandal protrudes out of it*
.....っ
*the seemingly apprehensive look on my face changes to one of interest*
これが執事君の... ペ○ス... *just keeps staring at it with a mix of interest and awe*
それで、その「剣」で何がしたい... その本の内容を再現したいの? 僕は全然興味が...ありません... *my Joyeuse can be seen lifting my ojousama dress, having reached its full size*

Attached: 1557493917588.png (546x454, 226K)

>僕は全然興味が...ありません...
今なんと仰いましたか, mademoiselle? "je ne suis pas du tout intéressé...?"
>l start reading the monologue of mademoiselle in the doujin aloud
「僕は全然興味が...ありません...」

so, what you just said with flimsy repugnance is """LITERALLY THE SAME as the character's serifs""" in the face of his Butler's Balmung...
*my Durandal warcries*
are you, perchance, projecting yourself in him on a subconscious level...? alors...
>l resume reading the doujin
so, according to it, the butler forces the master to do 逆奉仕 reversed service for him. yes, coup d'etat, Carolingian... "le Bref" sama?
*rubs your cheek, pinches ta langue and makes it baiser avec le point de mon Durandal lightly just like the doujin*
>*my Joyeuse can be seen lifting my ojousama dress, having reached its full size*
*grabs your arm going to your crotch*
the master's arm is stopped in the doujin too, demoiselle salace...?

Attached: 1553787937727.jpg (1007x652, 660K)

I'm writing an essay on how luck affects Japan, anyone would like to help me with some research or offer some kind of interview?

>「僕は全然興味が...ありません...」
>so, what you just said with flimsy repugnance is """LITERALLY THE SAME as the character's serifs""" in the face of his Butler's Balmung...
っ!!
なぁ、何それ... ばかばかし...
>*my Durandal warcries*
*the look on my face as I stare at it turns from awe to apparent luxure, but I manage to stare away, looking at your face with a defiant look instead*
>*rubs your cheek, pinches ta langue and makes it baiser avec le point de mon Durandal lightly just like the doujin*
*offers no resistance as my face turns red from excitement*
酸っぱい...
>the master's arm is stopped in the doujin too, demoiselle salace...?
ん..! 本当にその本を初めなら再現したいね... *I struggle to no avail*

Attached: 1557565144067.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>turns from awe to apparent luxure but I manage to stare away
*pretends that l don't notice*
no worries, ojousama
*turns over the pages to the last chapter, where the master is blooming up forgetting his pride*
you already know how you'll turn out to be a la fin...
>酸っぱい...
*puts my hands against the wall, and starts moving my wrist*
you firstly have to know what it's like to ChupaChups a sword... now, put ta langue underneath the sheathe of my Durandal...
>ん..! 本当にその本を初めなら再現したいね... *I struggle to no avail*
you can do what you want in the next post, tanquinez vos macarons pour le moment en imaginant elles sont les petites epees...

Attached: 1557386791684.png (1500x1152, 718K)

>tfw 日本語の勉強むしろドイツ語の勉強せざるを得ない

>tfw I have to postpone my shitty nip cause my family moved to Switzerland

Attached: eaf.jpg (500x745, 164K)

>you firstly have to know what it's like to ChupaChups a sword... now, put ta langue underneath the sheathe of my Durandal..
*looks at you in a slightly hesitant manner, almost asking if it's okay*
*after a while, hesitantly places my tongue below your 名刀 and licks it slowly, while using my free arm to hold your waist as support*
これで... いいの? *face blushed with arousal*
>you can do what you want in the next post, tanquinez vos macarons pour le moment en imaginant elles sont les petites epees...
*I find myself toying with my macarons, meanwhile my Joyeuse is standing like an obelisk, a Luxure Obelisk*

Attached: 1547232410717.png (853x480, 234K)

don't move to switzerland then.
it's a boring country so even swiss want to leave.

where are you from then, Bourgogne?

Sad, depressing, boring, stressful country
youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0

>implying I have a choice

It's a sorta white country but I'm still ashamed of it
I guess it's as expensive as nipponland

>*after a while, hesitantly places my tongue below your 名刀 and licks it slowly, while using my free arm to hold your waist as support*
c'est parfait, mademoiselle...
meanwhile, l put a pillow under your head so you can just have to accept my Durandal without doing anything...
>これで...いいの?
Vous êtes bon en ça, je suis absolument sûr que vous avez appris la façon dans le doujin... Voilà, sucez-moi mon Durandal avec façon comme si vous etes le caractere!
*thrusts back my Durandal and puts only my glans in your mouth*
now, serve it like gouging the tip with ta langue...
>a Luxure Obelisk*
let us celebrate the present from Muhammad Ali, who praised our hero. l demand you to edge the wet "cadeau" only with your index, middle finger and thumb... in the doujin, the master is forced by the butler to do so too...

Attached: 1553045043418.jpg (900x720, 162K)

>sorta white country
l bet it's Transcaucasia that you are from

Close nuff

Chechen, Dagestan or Ingush

Nein

dein Land gehoert Islamosphere?

Nein

>*thrusts back my Durandal and puts only my glans in your mouth*
>now, serve it like gouging the tip with ta langue...
*thoroughly licks the tip, servicing your glans to the fullest extent*
*keeps doing it for moderate amount of time, then looks up at you seeking confirmation*
あぁ...ん... *ever so slightly opens my mouth, subconsciously asking you to go deeper*
*you can feel my arm against your waist tightening...*
>let us celebrate the present from Muhammad Ali, who praised our hero. l demand you to edge the wet "cadeau" only with your index, middle finger and thumb... in the doujin, the master is forced by the butler to do so too...
*does exactly as you ask, teasing my glans with only my index, middle finger and thumb, twitching a little between your legs from pleasure*

Attached: 1552409034779.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

is it slavic?

Nein

Ten

>looks up at you seeking confirmation
vous etes bien eleve, demoiselle lubrique...
*headpats you*
>subconsciously asking you to go deeper*
ok then...
*puts my forearms against the wall so l can make it go deeper dans ta bouche*
*starts moving my loin back and forth*
>you can feel my arm against your waist tightening...*
最高ですよ, マドモワゼル...
*looks down on you with subtle smile of conqueror, giving you an impression you are, despite the technical relation, totally subjugated*
je pourrais entendre votre hard 鼻息, l can sense your hot breath with my crotch...
>*does exactly as you ask, teasing my glans with only my index, middle finger and thumb, twitching a little between your legs from pleasure*
merveilleux. now, if you want to tanquiner your joyeuse pour ta joyeuse, tell me how you want to do in detail... this is the chatiment pour posseder such a エロ同人 and yet lied to me(友達に借りた)

Attached: IMG_20190426_040816.jpg (563x555, 174K)

does your language have any other alphabet system but the Latin one?

Eleven

Kinda

Greece

>*headpats you*
*calms down a little, returning your display of affection by caressing your waist*
>*puts my forearms against the wall so l can make it go deeper dans ta bouche*
*starts moving my loin back and forth*
*accompanies your movement using my hand, basically pushing you against me a little more everytime*
んん...
*pulls out my tongue as you move your loin, causing the hilt of your Durandal to be teased too*
>最高ですよ, マドモワゼル...
>*looks down on you with subtle smile of conqueror, giving you an impression you are, despite the technical relation, totally subjugated*
>je pourrais entendre votre hard 鼻息, l can sense your hot breath with my crotch...
*looks at you during the whole monologue, with eyes denoting a mix of submissiveness and affection for 執事君*
>merveilleux. now, if you want to tanquiner your joyeuse pour ta joyeuse, tell me how you want to do in detail... this is the chatiment pour posseder such a エロ同人 and yet lied to me(友達に借りた)
うぅ...
今はglansだけでオナニーしたいとか? fullオナニーはまでだめだと思う...

Attached: 1557224313366.jpg (564x423, 41K)

Kill me

>pulls out my tongue as you move your loin, causing the hilt of your Durandal to be teased too*
bien eleve, il fait bon, tres bon...
>*looks at you during the whole monologue, with eyes denoting a mix of submissiveness and affection for 執事君*
at this point l don't even know which is which's master, huh?
*your hand stroke is bringing me to ノーブルファンタズム*
now, l will move my loin at the maximal speed...
*my Durandal goes all around inside your mouth. it seems to like your inner cheek especially*
when l thrust it towards it, l can see your cute French cheek stands out...
and then...
*sticks it around where Parisian r sound is made*
you can... with your mouth stiffed with my cock... cum without touching it, can't you...?
>今はglansだけでオナニーしたいとか
Oui, je ne permets pas de te branler en stimulant la blade ce fois. Touche seulement ton glans mouillé... le moins doigts tu utilises, le plus c'est tantalizing... tu peux jouir de la sorte...?

Attached: 1554959191630.jpg (732x1024, 94K)

kyrie eleison

Attached: 1553165995487.png (427x319, 69K)

tu peux l'edge atec la entirer main, mais tu dois utiliser les trois doigts et strmuler la glans quand tu jouis...

Attached: 1558262942444.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

>*your hand stroke is bringing me to ノーブルファンタズム*
>now, l will move my loin at the maximal speed...
>*my Durandal goes all around inside your mouth. it seems to like your inner cheek especially*
>when l thrust it towards it, l can see your cute French cheek stands out...
*mordille ton sublime Durandal japonais*
>and then...
>*sticks it around where Parisian r sound is made*
>you can... with your mouth stiffed with my cock... cum without touching it, can't you...?
*as if to answer your question, I use my hand I was previously masturbating with to grip your waist even tighter, pushing you against me even more*
うぅ... んんんん... *blows hot air from the nose*
*my expression is now one of luxure, wanting only to please the 執事君 in front of me as I twirl my tongue inside to make it more pleasuring*
>Touche seulement ton glans mouillé... le moins doigts tu utilises, le plus c'est tantalizing... tu peux jouir de la sorte...?
ごめんね、恐らくできない笑
fullオナニーの許可をくれぇ... mon amour...

Attached: 1458687570900.jpg (640x360, 52K)

分かった~

Attached: 563a6e9aa2ab926735657c458314cd7c.jpg (1000x1000, 838K)

wtf bro

>*as if to answer your question, I use my hand I was previously masturbating with to grip your waist even tighter, pushing you against me even more*
demoiselle, c'est tres bon d'autant qu'it's very sticky...
>*my expression is now one of luxure, wanting only to please the 執事君 in front of me as I twirl my tongue inside to make it more pleasuring*
ojousama...
*looks back what your Joyeuse is like, and it's filled with sainte ampoule*
wow, as if the king just ascended the throne and got anointed at Reims...
*feels pity for asking you difficult masturbation*
>fullオナニーの許可をくれぇ
>
ok ojousama, you can now branler fully... tease your hilt, blade and point... let's ノーブルファンタズム in MY next post, ok?

Attached: a_masouhxh_vol3_18.jpg (450x253, 44K)

ah, don't forget to sucer ma bite.
*stiffs your mouth with my ペ〇ス*
demoiselle luxurieuse...

Attached: 1555165270244.jpg (431x431, 130K)

>ok ojousama, you can now branler fully... tease your hilt, blade and point... let's ノーブルファンタズム in MY next post, ok?
*starts full branlette, and uses the free hand to caress your back behind your shirt*
*tries to speak with your glans in my mouth*
ひぢゅじくん...ノーブリュ... ファンダジュム... 一緒に...
*indicates you to go for the last spurt as my オナニー reaches full speed*

Attached: 1554129364567.jpg (425x600, 72K)

*starts moving my head on my own as well in the sheer excitement of the situation*

Attached: 6O5iOcl.png (808x882, 423K)

>*starts full branlette, and uses the free hand to caress your back behind your shirt*
si jolie...!
c'est le temps de ノーブルファンタズム a la fin...!
>ひぢゅじくん...ノーブリュ... ファンダジュム... 一緒に...
*listens yesterday's record*
あっ..,!
*pistons my Durandal while caressing you*
*when finalement jouir, my Durandal accidentally pops out of your mouth*
*lait lublique gushes out and anoints all over your face*
よく出来ました, おじょうさま...
>my オナニー reaches full speed
*approaches my face and te galoche while snowballing*
たしか、the part of the doujin with your semen taint の最後はこうでしたよね... jouissez!

Attached: 1550341496490.jpg (300x378, 44K)

>やけに返信がおそい
>erpのクライマックス
あっ j'ai compris

Attached: 1558242793044.png (578x1009, 394K)

>*pistons my Durandal while caressing you*
*accompagne ton mouvement the whole time, both with my hands and head*
ん、ん、んんんん...!
>*when finalement jouir, my Durandal accidentally pops out of your mouth*
>*lait lublique gushes out and anoints all over your face*
>よく出来ました, おじょうさま...
ようやく僕の顔を「marque」したね... ああ、僕もすぐ行--
*I get galoché and snowballed by you, softly accepting the kiss while stroking my Joyeuse vigorousement*
>たしか、the part of the doujin with your semen taint の最後はこうでしたよね... jouissez!
っん... ああぁ...!
*comes as you finish your sentence, spraying several filets of love juice all over my hand and ojousama dress*
*grips your clothes while panting*

Attached: 23910dff4bbc964cb939bd15ea19553f.jpg (1000x563, 393K)

あは、後でERPのreviewをしよう... 行く時にどう想像していたか説明する :3333

Attached: IMG-20190517-WA0036.jpg (600x338, 44K)

>*grips your clothes while panting*
*loosens your grip with my hand*
ojousama, il a fait bon...?
*slides to the bed side and sits there*
you made your dress covered with sainte ampoulle. as a 執事, l have to wash it, ojousama...
*undresses you and dresses you a new one*
ojousama, you have to hide your doujin in a better-hidden place next time, 分かりましたか? まったくドジですね...
*amazed at you*
*wipes my semen off your face*

Attached: 1558215215796.png (1080x1045, 684K)

Bien entendu mon chaton, à vrai dire cet erp m'a donné nouvelle vue
Dis-moi ton imagination ;3

Attached: 1558165894606.jpg (250x266, 47K)

執事君、let's cuddle... I want to feel you on top of me...
I was imagining the whole scene in detail, with you above my chest doing va-et-viens in my mouth, me caressing your waist and looking up at you while masturbating helplessly using 口の中のペ○スの感触と目の前の執事君の体 as stimulation material... then I'd picture the scene from different angles, finally going back to the initial angle right in front of me as I finally éjaculer...

Attached: 1531074799220.jpg (495x571, 47K)

>I want to feel you on top of me...
*falls onto the bed and cuddles you, but it seems that 執事 is still hesitant and doing it only from the order*
we need more chapters to surmount master and servant relationship...
>imagination
t'es si imaginatif... j'ecoutais ta record de 執事くん alors que je me branlais. it was very good...

we'll have to think about the second chapter's scenario un de ces jours...

Attached: 1558222033874.jpg (800x450, 179K)

>but it seems that 執事 is still hesitant and doing it only from the order*
*senses it and rubs 執事君's head to make him feel a little more at ease*
The next chapters should have お嬢様 doting on her dear 執事君...
>j'ecoutais ta record de 執事くん alors que je me branlais. it was very good...
òwó... hot as fuck...
Maybe I'll ask you for a sexy recording too, one day...

>we'll have to think about the second chapter's scenario un de ces jours...
Sure...

Attached: 1556306222471.jpg (424x600, 50K)

*feels your petit body's warmth awkwardly as l am 執事*
>お嬢様 doting on her dear 執事君...
w-well that's hot af, but personally l'd like to take time making ojousama totally submerged in the sensual world even though she(he) was seemingly reluctant... what do you think?
>I'll ask you for a sexy recording too
(´>///

Attached: 75c3a9d34dafb6394395d1f52943f19b.jpg (636x824, 60K)

>w-well that's hot af, but personally l'd like to take time making ojousama totally submerged in the sensual world even though she(he) was seemingly reluctant... what do you think?
Sure, that's also hot. We can do the doting part later then...
I think it's cute how 執事君 is hesitant to show affection to his お嬢様, what better way to make him open up than to dote him?
>(´>///

Attached: IMG-20190514-WA0051.jpg (800x450, 196K)

so, 1st ep ends
--------to be continued------------
>what better way to make him open up than to dote him?
it's a matter of time, on peut prendre le temps de rendre moins awkward la relation...
>I want you to whisper lewd things to my ear and recite waka poetry... ああ、I also want you to say my name in a passionate way...
sure, but beware l can't make a cute voice unlike you

Attached: 2d7111e7.jpg (600x702, 45K)

>it's a matter of time, on peut prendre le temps de rendre moins awkward la relation...
Sure.
>sure, but beware l can't make a cute voice unlike you
I want to hear your passionate voice! 情熱!

Attached: IMG-20190517-WA0039.jpg (503x436, 48K)