I SERIOUSLY cannot f*cking COMPREHEND that a fucking WHITE, fucking HETEROSEXUAL...

I SERIOUSLY cannot f*cking COMPREHEND that a fucking WHITE, fucking HETEROSEXUAL, fucking MALE won the eurovision this year
This year belonged to our KING bilal, not to some fucking racist sexist shitlord
I thought eurovision was an inclusive and tolerant competition, well, i guess not, fuck you nazis, bilal should have won

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>thinking Duncan is straight
lel

duncan is bisexual you idiot or at least he pretends to be for brownie points.

do you think he fucked bilal ?

Memes aside he/she (It's a trans MtF or just wierdo queer?) has sung well.

dont think he's trans at all, just a costume for yuropoorsion i think

Bilal is a woman, you bigot.

just weirdo queer i think (bisexual who likes to dress up as a woman ?)
i honestly hoped for better, this is as gay and as eurovision as it gets

no just for the show, i remember a few years ago our local dailystormer made fun of him (for good reason) and that actually helped make him famous unfortunately

>a few years ago our local dailystormer made fun of him
fucking hell his one video where he explained he got fired from high school for sucking off a dude in the toilets
i still remember, i never thought this fucking guy would end up on the eurovision

C'est un accord entre l'Élysée et Israël pour calmer les masses bicoïdes.

i don't understand why he was so low
that italian mutt got to third place

'bilal' here is a nickname for 'penis'

Eurovision is not what it used to be
Back in 2014 he would have won

eurovision is clearly a white supremacist homophobic organization

Duncan is gay and his last name is "de Moor".
Go figure.

Based.

Tried to hard to appease the jury and the jury probably anticipated bad PR if they voted for him because the public will not
People are already mad Norway got robbed

i think the world is simply not ready for bilal yet
they aren't enlightened enough, they can't understand how great he is
10 years from now he would win

What I don't get is why they felt the need to air his shit song every 2 hours on France Television as well as make fucking documentaries about him and all. Don't they get French people can't vote for their own candidate?
And if that's for the other francophones of Europe, they're minorities in their countries but almost always give decent points to their neighbours anyway. It was just pure propaganda at this point.

>minority
check
>LGBTQWERTY+x?
check
>fat acceptance
check
>disability
You dun goofed.

no more seriously it's clearly because he's propaganda aimed at the french audience, both to make arabs more gay and to make french people like arabs more
nothing to do with the eurovision
he got famous off of this and we'll probably see him on tv every week for 20 years now, he's a great asset for them, they'll just use him as much as possible, he'll probably do reality tv and talk shows and all that shit for years, if you think it's the last we hear of him you're really optimistic

also switzerland gave us almost no points by the way

>>disability
>You dun goofed
his asian girl dancer was deaf though
guess it wasn't visible enough, she should've been in a wheechair

...car bilal était noir

Or a vegetal, now that would be avant garde

duncan is not white
he is med, he wouldn count as white by Jow Forums standards since he has no light eyes

maybe we should send a literal trisomic next time, now that would finally win us that fucking competition

Nobody likes a fatty pretending to dance.

Yeah just saw there was yet another documentary about him on tv and they were whining about how he got bullied on social media.
>both to make arabs more gay and to make french people like arabs more
Feels like that could only work on paper. I have the impression muslims must be seething more than anyone else about it. But yeah, he's the perfect tool for national tv, ours are barely any better.

>also switzerland gave us almost no points by the way
Even in the people's vote? I know you guys got 10 from us, the 12 went to the Netherlands.

Oh damn, didn't even know that. Yeah, should always go for the more obvious option. A dancer in a wheelchair would be absolute kino.

>mahmoud fat
are you anorexic or what

>Feels like that could only work on paper. I have the impression muslims must be seething more than anyone else about it.
well that's true for men but women are the key here, arab women included
open any of his videos, look at the profiles of people who make the comments, top demographics are white women then arab women, then fags, then far behind is everybody else
but women love this faggot for some reason

>Even in the people's vote? I know you guys got 10 from us, the 12 went to the Netherlands.
idk he got only 50 public votes or so, that must be all the fags in europe

I was referring to the tranny's 'ballet' dancer, user.

stop laughing you fatphobic bastards

Attached: e80a5f822f07c7dd55bff989c5faea97-portrait-bilal-hassani-candidat-francais-l-eurovision-porte-les-cou (1260x712, 50K)

Eh could be, I often hear beurettes are pretty degenerate.

>idk he got only 50 public votes or so, that must be all the fags in europe
kek, if that's true, he got less than based San Marino.

Well, it turns out I'm not the only fatphobe, huh? This backfired spectacularly, not even the retards watching Eurovision like fatties.

Attached: delta airlines.png (1253x602, 614K)

i have rooted for france, you got the cutest singer

>heterosexual
scandinavians are gay

no problem with you but i was really disappointed with russia, you sent a depressed gay man singing in the rain and crying about idk what
what the fuck is russian about this ? red army choir would be better

contrary to what many men think women like feminine men, so no wonder lol

he wasn't bad tho, got the third place after all

well this always surprised me, why the fuck do they love feminine men ? is it like soyboys who date manly women or do you think it's natural ?
maybe unlike 50 years ago the average man isn't masculine enough and women just prefer average men in general ?

>first place
b*sex
>second place
h*mo
>third place
h*mo

literal
unironical
gay
olympics

really hard to say, looks as a latent tranny

maybe they feel more connected to them? anyway i met notions of that even in a comedy by aristophanes which was written 2400 years ago or so

Bilal deserved better.

Morocco is gay.

Duncan is bi

From what I've read and my own thoughts on the matter, women are by nature homosexual, but for purposes of procreation and/or societal/individual coercion they acclimate to the concept of a romantic relationship with a man. So effeminate men are kind of a nice compromise, I guess.

Women don't like men and men don't like women, but we get along anyway. For the most part.

That's an interesting thought.

More like effeminate men seek the company of women because other men reject them and they usually don't have the same interests. Women might enjoy the company of those men they can play dress up with and act like BFF without the jealousy part... but they don't wanna fuck them. When it comes to that, they'll always seek the Chris Hemsworths or the Jason Momoas.
I don't think women are homosexual by nature. I think a lot of them experiment because it's less taboo and they become bi because women tend to be followers and not being a boring hetero is the cool thing to be nowadays.
Living with someone in the same house every day for years is tough regardless of gender. I don't think that's because men and women don't like each other. That's just how the situation is now because of shit ideologies dividing people.