What's Vienna like? I've always wanted to travel or live there

What's Vienna like? I've always wanted to travel or live there.

Attached: stock-photo-st-stephens-church-112868985.jpg (1200x800, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-swimming-pool-rape-theresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably the most livable city on the entire planet.

Is it worth a visit?

It's nice. Has a very regal, imperial feel about it; you can tell this was once a very important place.

On the downside it can be extremely crowded and is pretty touristic. I prefer Munich.

What was better about Munich?

I was there once, definitely worth the visit. It's full of amazing buildings and monuments

How diverse is Vienna?

Disusing, full of swarthy Germoids and Kurd migrants

Less crowded, less touristy, just more comfy overall nice European city. English Garden is one of the comfiest places on Earth I think.

Note: I did *not* go during Oktoberfest

A beautiful city in a beautiful country. My grandfather didn’t like much about this world, but he fucking loved Austria, and I’m the same

Ok but

I'm a swarthy angloid so I'd probably fit in desu

Clean, and architecturally pretty, their city plan sucks though.

It's the nicest city I've ever visited.

Very. It's full of short giggly Asian girls who like classical music.

Bump

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-swimming-pool-rape-theresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html

I’m from Vienna. It’s unironically the best city, but don’t live there for more than 2-3 years because it gets surprisingly boring and repititive.

i love classical and qt girls

Living anywhere for multiple years would make it "boring".

Vienna gets especially boring because the people are almost too happy. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset you will be up shits crick unless you’re a 50 year old white dude with connections. Its kinda like pleasantville - perfect gets boring after a while cause everything always stays the same. I havent been back in 2-3 years because I’m sure everything is exactly the same as when I last visited. New York basically reinvents itself every 20-30 years, 2019 Vienna is basically 1919 vienna + wifi.

Perfect sounds nice considering my home city is a shithole plagued by gangs and drugs.

Vienna is very nice. Basically the anime version of a European city but real.

>what's vienna like
>i've always want to travel or live there
>or live there

>OR
>LIVE
>THERE

I WANT TO LIVE SOMEWHERE IVE NEVER BEEN LOOK AT ME IM A DUMB FUCKING 20 YEAR OLD FAGGOT

No.

Bretty good

Bumping

Buildings are nice, but the people there are huge cunts

Most big cities are like that t.bh