I'm addicted to marijuana

I'm addicted to marijuana.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x535, 34K)

Same breddah, Jah give me strength

Just don't smoke it bro :)

that aint so bad, im unironically addicted to heroin

Attached: A-5328150-1478373601-9495.jpeg.jpg (230x506, 33K)

Thought Internet pot boosters said it's not addictive?

>quit tobacco
>stopped smoking weed
>eating less red meat

Life is good la

Attached: smiling wojack.png (645x773, 5K)

Literally everything is addictive. Addiction is your body and your psyche adapting to regular use of a substance, no matter what that substance is.

it's much more enjoyable if you only partake once or twice a week

Once or twice a month*

Same. I'm a moody asshole if I'm not baked.

I switched to alcohol :^)

Attached: vomit.jpg (259x195, 7K)

never smoked it, never will :^)

YOU ARE A NIGGER YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Attached: 20190518_230103.jpg (305x217, 29K)

Im addicted to shitposting in threads like this.

Unironically just quit.

>t. ex stoner of 5 years

but it has no chemically addictive properties!!!!!!1!!

I smoke everyday, it sucks. I gave up drinking alcohol and eating pork but weeds gonna be hard to quit.

>but it has no chemically addictive properties

Attached: image.png (231x218, 8K)

Honestly just stop. It makes you lazy and sad.

Attached: 1558221887313.jpg (696x1484, 161K)

I got high 2 days ago and saw something that made me really anxious and depressed. Still can't stop thinking about it.

It's not physically addictive but it''s definitely habit forming
t. ex-stoner

what was it? :( ive had similar exp

I was looking at shit on YouTube and clocked a video that was one of those videos where the subject is hidden within a vlog.
The guy who owns the channel had 3 kids and a wife and they were celebrating christmas.
I looked at how happy they were and them started thinking about myself and how socially incompetent I am and that I probably am never going to get to raise a family with someone I love. I'm just gonna live alone and have people die around me until I am the only one left.

dude

Attached: greta.jpg (218x219, 23K)

At least you'll always have your frens on Jow Forums

Attached: hug2.jpg (297x239, 19K)

I got really anxious and almost cried. I fucking hate YouTube suggestions. This is the third time it fucked me over like this.

Just stop. It's not to late to change. My mother is addicted to weed. You should see her apartment. I used to smoke every day but forced myself to quit, it takes three fucking days. Your iq will increase by 30, you will have more drive, stop being anxious and actually feel happy. Don't replace one addiction with something else.

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

do you smoke every hour or just once a day?

shit dude :( well youre not alone because that is literally me. im so uncomfortable with people that i cant even hold a job for two weeks until i deem shit is just too weird between me and everyone there and i just disappear from the job forever with no notice or call.dont even get me started on finding a gf or wife... i cant fathom it. i only talk with my parents and brother and no one else irl. my phone turned off 5 months ago and i dont wanna pay the bill because it is nicer this way.... iktfb :(

hows her apartment?

my mom is addicted to weed and an alcoholic. she is pretty intense though and keeps a cleanhouse and cooks everynight and works a job without missing any days in years. but it is still hard to see her drink vodka everynight

Ashtyn&Jon vlogs made me sad when they said they're only 24 and they've already got a nice daughter together and good relationship.

>but it is still hard to see her drink vodka everynight
Why? It helps her enjoy things

That's even more depressing. I'll be alone and talking to a bunch of kids while I'm a pensioner.
I'm planning to buying a sailboat so that I can be like that apetor guy on YouTube at least.
I only do it like twice a month, but some rare times I get hooked on feelings.
I hope both you and I can overcome this. I luckily still have some friend who I can meet people trough, but that area isn't the problem as you know.

10+ times everyday

Fuck

>three years older than them and khv

Attached: dead.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I don't get it. How do meet girls?

Attached: 56ae0b5e47b74e886a1176afd297eb30.jpg (900x578, 72K)

I am addicted to masturbating after sex even when I orgasm in sex I always want to masturbate more after wtf

Holy based

stop cumming multiple times during masturbation.

I only cum 1 time in masturbating. i never masturbate outside of sex.

I always go sex-->masturbate, regardless if I cum during sex or not. This is a problem for me

lol wtf ive never seen this problem before

Cringe, that's why I stick to coke

my mom is pretty whacky yeah. and that sucks about the whole fucking up a house up an apartment she is leaving soon thing.

when i smoke weed im a little too detail oriented.

You do become very narrow minded and fail to see the larger picture of things. Things have improved so much for me after I quit drugs. I've begun jogging and can actually jog for an hour straight, I would never have imagined that before. There is so much out there that you are able to do.

Next time you feel the need to smoke, DO the wim hof method. It's damn amazing what you can do. If you really wanna learn how impulse control, try a Vipassana retreat as well. It's free and life changing.

You guys have adult weed addicts? I thought weed was pretty haram in nordics. Here it's pretty common place and kinda sad but everyone turns a blind eye to it because dude weed.

that sounds like a decent problem dude. Some times I can't even get an erection during sex. I would love to be horny enough to jerk off after.

I wish I had cocaine

It's like the least addictive drug there is, you must have absolutely no willpower

It's a drug that takes away willpower.

True, drugs are fun, but they do hinder a man's productivity, I was smoking a cone a day for the first 4 months this year to celebrate the end of my bachelor's degree, but now I'm on my 6 month break, 23 days clean and counting