Why the fuck do they look like this?

Why the fuck do they look like this?

Attached: 99409498-F1C6-4022-9BD5-146AFB4D07E6.jpg (473x591, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faceresearch.org/
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пятая_графа
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4kcJw2zeXc
youtube.com/watch?v=zSjnZoy-JAs
theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/14/dont-have-sex-with-men-from-different-race-during-world-cup-warns-russian-politician
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5843559/Putin-tells-Russian-women-sex-World-Cup-tourists-Spokesman-says-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yaRIVi9Dcq0
youtube.com/watch?v=zI_pxR2cKoA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Qe6EFl4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=410VPUJ8OQ4
twitter.com/bordoni_saker/status/1127231854157996033
youtube.com/watch?v=fRLRulWfgmI
kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/313726/
anews.com/p/82071449-zhrat-kamni-budesh-burnyj-skandal-na-tnt-iz-za-ingushskoj-ehskortnicy/
peopletalk.ru/article/tnt-opyat-vtyagivayut-v-skandal-izvinyatsya-budut/
lenta.ru/news/2017/12/18/peregnuli/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZTMgJ4Zz1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who's they

russians

Not like this phenotype but some brits can easily pass as russians

I think he's beautiful…

Attached: lickity.jpg (500x500, 76K)

whats the deal with the haircut?

gib dimitry plis…

Attached: QTS99XE.jpg (800x1200, 262K)

say what, nigga?

Attached: 5cc97d9c370f2cee338b45f9.png (827x465, 513K)

Mongolian and wh*Toid admixture.

Attached: 1555777930501.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

russians don't have feelings
delet this

that's how the average polish person looks like. pic related is the average Russian

Attached: 1557763704588.jpg (638x705, 44K)

Who's they and like what do they look?

Attached: fe697510c81ed2378eb0297467b15dde.jpg (650x488, 23K)

well.. all muricans look like rednecks?

He тpигepиcь

average polish vs gay shit u post

Attached: a4e12e4214f681d9cefe7e87725e4162.jpg (650x488, 23K)

хopoшo, пaп

Attached: aa4.jpg (640x632, 67K)

к cлoвy я хaч тaк шo мнe пoхyй
oп пpocтo пo фaктy дoлбaeб cpaвнивaть вaнькy из ycть-пoдзaлyпинcкa и oбычнoгo вacю из миллиoнникa

so not white but turkic, it is truly over

Дa и хyй c ним? oн в тpeд дaжe ни paзy нe oтпиcaлcя

Ho вoт хaчи я бы cкaзaл вce oдинaкoвыe.

Turkic > wh*te

Attached: 1551641572014.jpg (1042x832, 226K)

>хaчи я бы cкaзaл вce oдинaкoвыe.
Хмм

Attached: Azerigirl.jpg (403x604, 64K)

Yes you own most of the world with china now

ля бpaтaн тyт ты нe пpaв
чиcтo глянь фeнoтипы вceх кaвкaзcких peгиoнoв вce paзныe чeхи/дaги/apмянe/гpyзины и тд

t. ugly polacks, also have sex

look cute and workable enough to be attractive
i think the shitty ugly hideous haircuts and equally bad shirts made by chinks or intentionally ugly are what refraid the average russians to look "normal"
some russians still think rat tail haircut is trendy or socially accepted

it really is just fashion crime even by normie standards that ruins it for them
some still have

unironically looks kinda like me

is there any source on these "average" faces
like by russian do they mean nationality? because then it would be a total mutt between natives of siberia, caucasian ethnicities, mongols, tatars and ethnic russians and germanics and much more since russia is a federation and even during the commies and empire it was mostly divided in territories for each ethnicity beside the maybe the european side

Attached: Trumpet Bear.webm (264x480, 2.7M)

You mongoloids are a virus by the way

The gayest post on Jow Forums right now.

Attached: i smoke marlboro you smoke cock.jpg (550x620, 104K)

>You mongoloids are a virus by the way

Attached: 1558060991280.jpg (480x800, 36K)

Recycling my posts little grey boy?

faceresearch.org/
>then it would be a total mutt between natives of siberia, caucasian ethnicities, mongols, tatars and ethnic russians and germanics and much more
You overestimate the non-Slavic demographic of Russia. It's something like 16% altogether, and a significant majority of them have already blended with Eastern Europeans, while some simply just are European albeit Uralic, unlike an average Kalmyk or Buryat.

Then everyone is mutt in this world

you desperately need to have sex

Attached: 1557935267200.jpg (462x425, 19K)

>Recycling my posts little grey boy?

Attached: 1558059491757.jpg (2048x1366, 252K)

Forgot the pic.

Attached: konferenc1.jpg (634x727, 110K)

BASED

They live in their regions and no one forces them to mix with each other lol.

I didn't say that anyone forces them to mix. It's a natural process between a dominant ethnic group of 111+ million plus several millions of other Europeans, predominantly Ukrainians, and relatively small ethnic groups, the larges of which is like 5 million.

Attached: russian genetics.jpg (1001x665, 180K)

Yeah, except native siberians and caucasians.
Europeans mix with each other pretty much.

Honest question: Do slavs actually think they're white?

Native Siberians are basically non-existent as a statistically considerable demographic and they do blend with Russians, the degree of which depends mostly on urbanization and the proximity to predominantly Russian regions.
You're arguing semantics, I said that "a significant majority of them have already blended with Eastern Europeans", not that each and every single one of them have already did before or do today. Of course some Nenets people living in a distant village beyond the Arctic Circle won't blend into Russian ethnicity as fast as Mari, Udmurts, etc.

Yes, Slavs are white by every definition of the word.

>they do blend with Russians
That's a very rare thing

Can i call germans are turkish mutts? Because you all mix with turks nowadays

What do Turk immigrants in Germany have to do with Russian demographics, retard? You don't become mutts gradually absorbing minor ethnicities over the course of literal centuries. You become mutts when you propagate the melting pot bullshit and surrealistic radical left-wing crap like the "Soviet people" concept.

Attached: nomadize away.jpg (394x523, 51K)

>14 88

White is American concepts, I met it on int. Here we divide people on Europeoids, Asians and Negroes.

nobody propagates lefty shit nowadays here and in the ussr people were in their republics

That picture is the most russian looking person imaginable

Based
Fuck libtards

Slavs are by very definition the mutts of europe

Are you retarded, turkish mutt?
>"Soviet people" concept
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пятая_графа
In Soviet times, we even have a point about ethnicity in passports but not now.

> propagate the melting pot bullshit....
LOL

Attached: 1555867691808.png (500x474, 290K)

Attached: 1557354934279.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

self portrait?

Attached: 1547977494667s.jpg (226x250, 6K)

Just average american poster

nah looks like a russian

Attached: russian.jpg (1200x819, 130K)

redpilled

>Have to work with some lithuanian
I am his ""boss""
>He has to vaccum lots of dust lots of tight spaces
>He doesnt know how to use thw vaccum cleaner not even blow out the filter or how to dump out of it

Is the haircut like, at first they didn't notice but even after being called out on it they have kept it out of stubbornness?

>nobody propagates lefty shit nowadays here
You'd be surprised. There's a metric shitton of relatively young wannabe-CPSU members.
>and in the ussr people were in their republics
Are you fucking 12 y/o or do you sincerely believe ethnicies like for instance Komi in Russia or Sami in Finland gradually disappear because they literally move out of their native regions? Blending into a vastly predominant ethnic group does not require you to leave a native region, it simply requires the predominant ethnic group to settle said native region with considerable demographic. There's like 3 Russians for every Komi in the Komi Republic and this didn't happen overnight after the dissolution of the USSR.

how the fuck did a shituanian weasel his way into iceland? then again you have blacks

Yeah bud, sure, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Attached: american whites.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

it's a haircut that used to be popular among gopniks, not so much anymore, you can call it a style like say greasers wore pompadour

are you volunteering?

son of a bitch! its the monkey king! he has eluded us again!

We will deny you your thousand reign of darkness, monkey king!

I'm talking about the "Soviet people" as a concept, you absolute fucking imbecile, not it being an actual ethnicity. Because that's what it was, a radical left-wing identity concept.

Attached: feb0eda69b.jpg (700x298, 101K)

doubtful, they're on opposite sides of europe. that and brit men actually have nice hair too, not limp and greasy like russians

damn, I found many "dios mios", "la creatura" and "la luz extinguido" in this picture

No

Khuyno. Go read a book.

Attached: 1508982845001.jpg (276x304, 20K)

Don't mind him, that our local underage racial purity propagandist who shills for Hitler and Putin(FOR FREE)

What a retard

Attached: 1554367615263.png (591x477, 179K)

churka go back

Oh.

Attached: at last2.jpg (568x465, 89K)

Are you THAT naive?
The federal TV broadcasts trashy shows with grannies marrying and giving birth to Nigerian niglets, the Russia24 channels had specials shilling WhiteFemale x AsianMale because "muh China is our greatest ally", check by yourself, they were actually advertising it without being subtle. Same with the Turkish adventures and gold diggers.
Some minister or viceministed advised the Russians to not fuck those who aren't white during the World Cup and the parliament got triggered and said the opposite promoting diversity. You might not see it on the commercial breaks or TV series aside maybe Hotel Eleon, but the lefty shit is present in the Russian media, especially when it comes to the showbiz and pop stars that are clearly westernized or emulate the foreigner celebrities looking for minorities to pander to or get paid to have interviews about their recent scandals and such. Look up at Yulia Volkova recent videos as solist, absolutely degenerate.
Not to forget talking about the Muslim ethnicities is still a taboo in Russia unless done by another Muslim, see all the scandals and death threats whenever a comedian makes a joke about Dagestan or whatever other shariastan region being then forced to call the special forces to protect them.

>Are you THAT naive?
>The federal TV broadcasts trashy shows with grannies marrying and giving birth to Nigerian niglets, the Russia24 channels had specials shilling WhiteFemale x AsianMale because "muh China is our greatest ally", check by yourself, they were actually advertising it without being subtle. Same with the Turkish adventures and gold diggers.
Some minister or viceministed advised the Russians to not fuck those who aren't white during the World Cup and the parliament got triggered and said the opposite promoting diversity. You might not see it on the commercial breaks or TV series aside maybe Hotel Eleon, but the lefty shit is present in the Russian media, especially when it comes to the showbiz and pop stars that are clearly westernized or emulate the foreigner celebrities looking for minorities to pander to or get paid to have interviews about their recent scandals and such. Look up at Yulia Volkova recent videos as solist, absolutely degenerate.
Not to forget talking about the Muslim ethnicities is still a taboo in Russia unless done by another Muslim, see all the scandals and death threats whenever a comedian makes a joke about Dagestan or whatever other shariastan region being then forced to call the special forces to protect them.

Attached: 15573937137490.png (350x350, 148K)

Kinda looks like me but with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I'm a hapa. His hair also looks to be "asian hair."

Attached: Diagram-Showing-Hair-Fibre-Characteristics-by-Race.jpg (369x375, 68K)

Hohol pls

I assume you cannot refute what I have pointed at so you had to open your argument evasion folder with Ukraine memes trying to randomly accuse whoever you disagree with.

>chinese shilling
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U

>don't fuck with niggers and shitskins which led putin to advice the opposite :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4kcJw2zeXc
youtube.com/watch?v=zSjnZoy-JAs
theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/14/dont-have-sex-with-men-from-different-race-during-world-cup-warns-russian-politician
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5843559/Putin-tells-Russian-women-sex-World-Cup-tourists-Spokesman-says-them.html
>old russian woman fucking a nigger and giving hims sons, then when he dies she fucks and marries his nigger brother:
youtube.com/watch?v=yaRIVi9Dcq0
>the absolute state of julia volkova, lesbians, incests, race mixings and a new level of slut pop only ukrainian bands can compete with:
youtube.com/watch?v=zI_pxR2cKoA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Qe6EFl4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=410VPUJ8OQ4

>some russian coalburners in italy during the immortal thing march, this was rt'd by the russian ambassy in italy twitter account:
twitter.com/bordoni_saker/status/1127231854157996033
>reeeeee ingushetia doesn't have whores!!
youtube.com/watch?v=fRLRulWfgmI
kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/313726/
anews.com/p/82071449-zhrat-kamni-budesh-burnyj-skandal-na-tnt-iz-za-ingushskoj-ehskortnicy/
peopletalk.ru/article/tnt-opyat-vtyagivayut-v-skandal-izvinyatsya-budut/
lenta.ru/news/2017/12/18/peregnuli/
>turskish dream man delusions (several other stories in the news and shows):
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZTMgJ4Zz1E

Note 3 of the links are broadcasted on the federal owned televesion.
Cheers!

Attached: 121879852732597183976.webm (408x720, 2.93M)

>I assume you cannot refute what I have pointed at so you had to open your argument evasion folder with Ukraine memes trying to randomly accuse whoever you disagree with.

Attached: 15542614969410.jpg (600x338, 106K)

Anytime :^)
Unless I am unironically replying to a bot.

Attached: 1892781092875.webm (854x480, 1.99M)

I have a feeling I have met you before.
Did you meet a Mexican that disliked asians?

Damn