Me and my future wife

Me and my future wife

Attached: 1558140993080.webm (270x480, 1.27M)

lmao who are you joking
we all know you aren't that white

the wife has the penis in Brazil

have sex

he is the one getting screwed

Virign here. How do you get a girl wet?

spit on her

God bless Brazil.

Dont give foids your vital fluids

lots of foreplay. Literally delay sticking it in as long as you can and only go ahead when she is almost begging you to do so

>mongrel and a monkey

Attached: 1556360117084.png (1136x1012, 911K)

How do I into foreplay?

What part of blue board do you faggots fail to understand?

Do things that feel good. Assuming that you end up having sex then that means the girl wants to be there. Just enjoy yourself with her.

>Oh janny please let me suck your dick please mods please ban all nsfw content oh yes janny please fuck me harder oh yeah

>cut penis

Attached: 1552654952346.jpg (200x192, 9K)

Spbp.

kek

Based and fluidpilled.

Attached: deny-them-your-essence.jpg (1600x1001, 243K)

Haxe sex

Do things that you think would feel good, look up erogenous zone maps and you will see where to touch. Run your fingers through her hair, run your nails down her legs if she still has her pants on, grab her thighs firmly while kissing, try to be creative. Don’t just rush into penis poking time and delay the act as long as you can, and if possible don’t take your underwear off for as long as you can manage to contain yourself. Tease a lot until she’s running out of breath. When that happens stick a hand down her panties and she’ll probably be really wet and hot down there. But that’s not when you stick it in my nigger, first you stick a finger up her coochie and if you’re brave you eat her out. Last but not least, practice how to put on a condom before hand, you’d be surprised how tricky they are to put on when your hands are shaking from nervousness.

Breed a non-white
On a doctor's order please breed a non-white
There's a girl for you that waits, she's a non-white
Breed a non-white, breed a non-white
You're not alone, pe-ne-trate, a non-white
Be a hero, whiten the race, breed a non-white
Breed a non-white

Attached: saves eurovision 2019.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

you are black internally so everything is allright