My mom found the second phone I had set up in my sisters room for spying on her when shes changing...

My mom found the second phone I had set up in my sisters room for spying on her when shes changing. She's 19 and just graduated last year so I wasn't doing anything illegal. I'm 29 years old and I've never worked a job in my life. My mom is saying to pack my bags and get the fuck out of the house. I'm really screwed here guys. I have only $3k left after my icon and deep brain child coins have dumped since last Christmas.

Please you have to help me I need some advice. What do I do? I have no training in any field, my mom always paid got for my car, gas, cellphone and Internet bills and now I'm about to be stranded. Are there any organizations I can turn to for help?

Attached: download (8).jpg (234x216, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigissue.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You honestly think spying on people changing isn't illegal? Kill yourself retard

Post pics

atleast your parents are pissed for something dumb u did

i got kicked out for no reason just not having a job

>not selling the pics to thirsty betas

The fuck is wrong with you

bigissue.com/

Well, that is how every NEET poster here ends up, they all have the same conclusion to their NEET lifestyle. Time to get kneepads and brushing your teeth for that BBC train station toilet face fucking you will recieve.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This, why should anyone be bothered to help (or believe) you if you don't even provide pics

I think that's where he is going with this.

holy shit the awkwardness if not larp

>no reason
>leeching is no reason
LOL dumb nigger

I'll donate 5 bucks to your paypal if you share 1 pic.

Die on the street.

You make ragie wagie threads don’t you

Shoot yourself probably

will send you a stinky linky for pics

quick start selling all the footage you still have on Fivrr

pls no LARP
pls no LARP
pls no LARP
pls no LARP
pls no LARP
pls no LARP
pls no LARP

larp

lmfao

is that way pal

This is probably the last straw and your parents have resented having a failure of of a son for the last decade

im getting kicked out for having a job & going to school, now I’m joining the Air Force

set up a gofundme and post it on r9k

At least post a teaser pic

wtf are wrong with your parents

what the fuck

Whale here, I'm willing to help you out if you send me your BTC address. But I need some kind of proof b4

Live in your car and spend as little money as possible. Go to every business (gas stations, fast fod places, dollar stores) in the most run down areas, and unironically ask to speak with the manager and tell him you want a job. Those types of places will hire anyone, and if they can see in person that you're not a cracked out niglet you'll have a much better chance. Luckily for you it's still summer and you don't have to worry about freezing to death.

Couldn't op just retire in 3-4 years from the money he makes in those jobs if he bought cheap isolated rural land somewhere and started being self sustainable?

Attached: kacz_024.jpg (500x381, 96K)

Looks like it’s the army for you

>having a job and going to school
job => selling crack
school => backalley chemist apprenticeship

OP is the Unibomber

I'll give you $20 for a .zip of the pics

>1 post by this ID
quality larp faggot

>bought cheap isolated rural land
LOL
doesn't exist

What is the entire state of South Dakota.

a shithole

>spying on sister for jollies
You will always be a piece of shit. If I were your mom or dad I'd fucking kill you myself, dispose of your body, and tell anyone who asked (which I'm guessing no one would ask about your worthless ass) that you ran-off to do drugs on the street.

Kill yourself immediately, you fucking degenerate. Just KILL YOURSELF. Do it now. DO IT NOW !!!

>implying rural is different state to state

Attached: 1518408615601s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

>has a car
>cant get a job that pays enough
>must be american

Found the boomer.

based retard poster

is this passive income

And also cheap and isolated.
Shitholes are find if you have money and want to be alone. Right now I'm in the middle of fuck nowhere Kansas and haven't been bothered in 5 years.

Are you living the off the grid dream? Heard it's pretty easy to get good internet but shit like groceries and toiletries would be a pain.

Again with enough money that doesn't matter either make big trips yourself (if you really don't like people or pay others to get stuff for you. I haven't gone full autist self sufficient farm yet but I might just so I can cut out delivery people contact.

OP, we both know you were doing that shit before she turned 18. Just count your blessings that you only got kicked out and weren't reported to the authorities you fucking dumbass creep.

>This

Post some fucking juice - That's why you were filming after all

Whiteknights? On my Jow Forums?

>retire in 3-4 years
>started being self sustainable
If one's self-sustainable you can already consider them retired

His sister was a goblin whale. So not only did he get busted but he can't share it with anyone because it's gross in both ways. Double JUST

>kicked out for not paying Dr. Shekelstein rent

HAHAHAHAHA

Finally the eternal ragiewagie poster got what was coming to him. HAHAHAHA No one help him! Let him go crawling to Mr Shekelburg.

Op post eth adress for every pic u post ill give you 50$

you are a filthy fucking degenerate who has done nothing but leech and steal your entire life

You are lucky you weren't kicked out at 18

Your abortion would have been a net positive for society.