NANO is the future

>Instant transactions
>Feeless
>Decentralised, both in design, and in operation
>Permissionless
>Environmentally Friendly
>Scaleable - to possibly 7000tps. (300tps has been seen on mainnet)
>Simple - a User eXperience that even your granny could understand
>Working today (not future vapourware)
>Android, IOS, desktop and browser wallets
>Securable on Ledger Nano S & Jolt hardware wallets
>Easy for merchants to integrate into Point of Sale via BrainBlocks and Kite
>Works even if you're offline, even with paper wallets
>Can securely reuse Addresses
>Not classifiable as a Security
>On Binance and eight other exchanges
>p2p exchanges coming - LocalNanos.com due on Aug 21st and PayFair
>Would cost at least one third of its market cap to breach its security with a 51% attack
>Awesomely-supportive community has contributed many of the above
>Can be used as an arbitrage coin once on all exchanges
>Lack of fees makes it usable globally e.g. in Venezuela where some coins' fees exceed the local daily wage
>No inflation - All coins in circulation
>Easy to run a node with cheap hardware - A single-board computer is enough like the Brainblocks Pod
>No mining required that mess with graphic cards market
>Several block explorers to choose from like Nanode or MeltingIce
>Promising Roadmap with many points already solved
>Driven by intelligent people with a clear vision and awesome Dev team
>Transparent development where anybody can jump in and contribute
>Protocol and many wallets are open sourced like Nano wallet company, Canoe, Nano Blocks and Nanovault
>Being considered for Coinbase Custody
>Near instant and zero fees makes Nano to maybe THE best currency to be used for micro transactions like gambling, betting and other online services

Attached: NANO.jpg (630x630, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bytemaster/proposal-for-eos-resource-renting-rent-distribution-9afe8fb3883a
miscentralized.com/2018/ramfee-vs-bp-reward
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Full_node
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's sub 2$ what more do you want? Buy and bullish for Nano

Nano is just EOS without:
>Smart contracts
>Self-contained economy/ecosystem
>Ability to scale infinitely via side-chains
>Proper delegation
>A reliable wallet
>A good coin distribution
>A competent and active dev team
>Multi-billion dollar company driving the ecosystem
>Successful billionaire venture investors

Nano is a one trick pony. It does one thing: instant and feeless transactions. There are numerous coins that do this and much more.

nano is supply capped while eos is not

So what? This means people won't want to actually use their Nano. What good is a currency that no one wants to use. Also, you will soon be able to rent your EOS tokens out and receive dividends, which more than offsets the inflation.

>So what? This means people won't want to actually use their Nano. What good is a currency that no one wants to use.
not how economy works

>you will soon be able to rent your EOS tokens out and receive dividends, which more than offsets the inflation.
no proof

>not how economy works
That's economics 101. Inflation incentivises investment wheras deflation incentivises hoarding.

>no proof
medium.com/@bytemaster/proposal-for-eos-resource-renting-rent-distribution-9afe8fb3883a

>barely works on exchanges

Other than this point, I really like Nano.

>That's economics 101. Inflation incentivises investment wheras deflation incentivises hoarding.
that's speculative economics for brainwashed liberal keynesians

>medium.com/@bytemaster/proposal-for-eos-resource-renting-rent-distribution-9afe8fb3883a
no proof that it offsets inflation dumbass

>that's speculative economics for brainwashed liberal keynesians
Fuck off commie. it's been proven ad nauseum throughout history.

>no proof that it offsets inflation dumbass
And how would I go about proving it? Is there a mathematical formula you know about or is this just your way of using mental gymnastics to deny reality

>Fuck off commie. it's been proven ad nauseum throughout history.
lol no it hasn't we never had proper deflationary money idiot

>And how would I go about proving it? Is there a mathematical formula you know about or is this just your way of using mental gymnastics to deny reality
yeah. model the dividends against the inflation, which is linear, and show that it's outpaced.
like this miscentralized.com/2018/ramfee-vs-bp-reward

Nano is down 74% in the past seven days.

Its done 98% since May.

Not even biz is dumb enough to buy your bags.

Can we get a redpill on this coin? Why is it continually dropping at an unprecedented rate? Is it those stolen coins being sold? On the surface it seems great, feeless and instant etc. but whats happening behind the scenes, sounds to good to be true I guess.

Attached: redpill.png (252x252, 86K)

lmao

Attached: nano.png (1406x685, 88K)

EOS is centralized. We already saw what BPs can do because of their central authority. One BP already stole funds from user wallets.
anyone still invested is a moron
centralized blockchain is worth exactly nothing

>One BP already stole funds from user wallets.
lol retard

Inflation of USD incentivizes users to EXIT the USD into the stock market or bonds or gold
EOS holders will be incentivized to DUMP their shares into something without inflation

yeah into btc ;)

imagine being this dumb

>lol no it hasn't we never had proper deflationary money idiot
Except, you know, Bitcoin. Know anyone that uses Bitcoin to pay for things?

>yeah. model the dividends against the inflation, which is linear, and show that it's outpaced.
So you're claiming that you can know the future price of EOS? Interesting, tell me more.

Nano is a shitcoin. give it up.

>Except, you know, Bitcoin. Know anyone that uses Bitcoin to pay for things?
plenty. if you get paid in bitcoin, how do you think you buy food dumbass?

>So you're claiming that you can know the future price of EOS? Interesting, tell me more.
you're the one claiming that dividends outpace inflation

>Instant transactions
>Scaleable - to possibly 7000tps.

if transactions are instant then why is there not an unlimited amount of tps ?

>plenty. if you get paid in bitcoin, how do you think you buy food dumbass?
What kind of a pajeet would accept their wage in Bitcoin?

>you're the one claiming that dividends outpace inflation
They will if the network gains adoption, easily. 15,000 tokens at $8 will net you $500 per month. Unless the value of the token declines, that's a minimum of $500 profit per month.

please don't come at nanofags with logic. They literally think their shitcoin has any merit

A sprinter can run 100m in 8 seconds, but he can't do it 1000 times in a row. fast doesn't imply repeatable. that's not how nano works, but that's a nonsensical implication

Also bandwidth issues. same reason every chain can't do unlimited.

Bandwidth is a non-issue when you introduce parallel computations and side chains, which EOS is capable of, and Nano isn't.

Bumping quality thread

add smart contracts to all that and get:

Constellation (DAG).

computation is not bitcoin's bottleneck. parallelizing is worthless. It is hard drive space that limits bitcoin from scaling in a decentralized way.
Nano nodes can participate in consensus without storing the chain. EOS just gives central authority to 21 people to steal or freeze or do whatever the fuck they want. It's nonsense and a joke.

but really if you are set on EOS i don't care. I just don't understand why you come to every nano thread if you really have no interest in it. trying to pump your bags to other people? seems kind of desperate.

>What kind of a pajeet would accept their wage in Bitcoin?
people who've been into crypto longer than you

> Unless the value of the token declines
it will decline unless demand growth outpaces supply growth, which is uncertain

>Nano nodes can participate in consensus without storing the chain.
so can bitcoin nodes

>EOS just gives central authority to 21 people to steal or freeze or do whatever the fuck they want. It's nonsense and a joke.
ah nevermind you're retarded

>computation is not bitcoin's bottleneck.
Of course it is. It takes a certain amount of computation power to process a transaction. This takes time. Only one can be done at a time.

> parallelizing is worthless.
You really shouldn't be speaking on issues that you know absolutely nothing about.

>EOS just gives central authority to 21 people to steal or freeze or do whatever the fuck they want.
Again, you have no idea what you're even talking about. Also, Nano defaults your delegation to dev nodes. Real decentralized there.

you're not fooling me. do you even know what ECAF is? It's humans. humans with the authority to do whatever they want.
There are no humans involved in bitcoin transactions to stop them. EOS holders only have insults to resort to, they don't even understand their own coin.
When one BP signs a transaction, the others don't verify it, because its expensive. So if one BP signs a cheat transaction, literally no one but the victim will know, if they are checking their wallet.

>people who've been into crypto longer than you
I spent bitcoins before the 2013 bubble. I know how fucking stupid it is to use Bitcoin better than anyone.

>it will decline unless demand growth outpaces supply growth, which is uncertain
Speculative investments are uncertain? You don't say!

yeah no shit no one bothers spoonfeeding brainwashed redditors get fucked

>When one BP signs a transaction, the others don't verify it, because its expensive. So if one BP signs a cheat transaction, literally no one but the victim will know, if they are checking their wallet.
You should look into how BFT actually works you goddamned retard

>Of course it is. It takes a certain amount of computation power to process a transaction. This takes time. Only one can be done at a time.
Ok you're fucking retarded. The block size is what limits how many transactions go into a block. Not how fast the miners mine the block.

>Also, Nano defaults your delegation to dev nodes. Real decentralized there.
well for one the devs have no incentive to tank their own coin, but voting delegation will only decentralize with time, just as supply did with Bitcoin. EOS will always have 21 central figures, it will never get more decentralized over time.

>I spent bitcoins before the 2013 bubble. I know how fucking stupid it is to use Bitcoin better than anyone.
too bad you can't understand basic logic. money is money regardless of the asset, and your marginal propensity to consume is above 0 regardless of what you hold or their supply

>Speculative investments are uncertain? You don't say!
you're the one claiming that dividends "more than offsets the inflation" which is pure speculative which is what i told you. damn nigga you're all braindead retards here

what i'm describing ALREADY HAPPENED
and the eos guys are crying that ECAF wasn't set up yet to save the victim.
ECAF will have limited human resources to do stuff, so if you have say 5 BPs all randomly cheating it will be complete chaos.
has nothing to do with BFT, but with the implementation of EOS

Aaaarree yyoouuu rrerere ttttataardedd oooroorr something?
Unlimited... ooohhh bbb bbooyy...

1) Because it uses POW when sending a tx to avoid spamming the network.
2) 'cause voting has to take place to verify the txs
3) cause sending network messages back and forth introduces latency
3) cause at some point it exhausts IO bandwidth, cpu.

>Ok you're fucking retarded.
>The block size is what limits how many transactions go into a block.
What determines how long it takes to fill a block up? I'm retarded because I recognize that the security system is inherently designed around consuming time and resources. Got it.

>well for one the devs have no incentive to tank their own coin
They had no incentive to scam everyone on Bitgrail out of their money, right? Just trust us! The Blockchain motto.

>but voting delegation will only decentralize with time, just as supply did with Bitcoin.
Ah yes, just like how over 50% of Bitcoin's hash power is now under the control of the two biggest mining pools in China.

Attached: zacknano3.png (636x458, 89K)

A. that system has been done away with
B. that action was taken by 15+ BPs collectively; not one. They all needed to agree for it to go through. It is cryptographically impossible for one BP to unilaterally alter the ledger.

>Bitcoin nodes can participate in consensus without storing the chain.
This is also false, only full nodes in bitcoin can participate in consensus. With a 250 GB chain that makes it difficult for individuals to decentralize the network
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Full_node
>bitcoin will never recover from Mt Gox! just a scammer coin

Bitcoin could switch to 1 GB blocks with no additional computation. The bottleneck is not mining power.
Mining difficult adjusts based on how many people are mining. Difficulty is about inflation rate and keeping the blocks mined at an average of 10 minutes, not about number of transactions within the block.

you're a moron who doesn't even understand bitcoin, i suppose that's why you invested in a centralized shitcoin.

>This is also false, only full nodes in bitcoin can participate in consensus. With a 250 GB chain that makes it difficult for individuals to decentralize the network
full node doesn't mean archival node idiot. do you know what's pruning or utxo set?

Attached: expandingbrainnano.jpg (500x701, 82K)

>Mining difficult adjusts based on how many people are mining.
No, mining difficulty is pre-determined every N blocks.

>You're a moron who doesn't even understand bitcoin
Pot meet kettle. Then again, why would I be surprised when I'm talking to someone who actually still holds Nano of all the shitcoins in the world.

At minimum, a full node must download every transaction that has ever taken place, all new transactions, and all block headers.
>No, mining difficulty is pre-determined every N blocks.
uh.... that doesn't contradict my statement. god damn you are retarded

Look at this chart: That's what you invested in. Look at this image. That's who you invested in. Who's the retard?

Attached: zachnano1.png (622x441, 75K)

So i'm not an oracle with perfect future sight.
neither are you.
It's market demand that props up price, i placed my bets.
Look at litecoin 2 years ago, exact same chart as nano today, even the dollar values.
Price does not determine quality of a protocol. bitconnect did well for a very long time...

REKT

>At minimum, a full node must download every transaction that has ever taken place, all new transactions, and all block headers.
that's a design choice of bitcoin core software because bitcoin is trustless not a limitation of the protocol. while pruning, you never have to store more than a few gigs, while your dumbass faggot ass claimed that you need 250GB because you're a nano retard who knows nothing about blockchain

>neither are you.
I bought Raiblocks at $3 and dumped it at $15 after the writing was on the wall. It was a pump and dump shitcoin with Jewish scammer developers who were getting rich off the low liquidity scam exchanges that they were directing everyone to. I'd say my judgment is a fuck of a lot better than yours.

You can keep rationalizing your poor choices to yourself. But just remember that for every litecoin success story there are 20 vertcoins that never recovered.

ok i don't keep up to date with all the bitcoin changes i just know the basics. looks like pruning was added in 2016
the other guy was claiming mining power determined how many tps was happening.
nano got popular because of high BTC transaction fees, there is a very large community. calling it a pump and dump scam is just normal Jow Forums toxicity. i don't even remember when shapiro joined the project nor do i care.
i bought at $2 and sold at 10. i rebought at $6.50. "bad decision" sure, if i was an oracle. if i hold until $30 again will i be a genius?
no. don't be an asshole

FLAWLESS!!!

> Jow Forums toxicity.
> don't be an asshole
>>/reddit/

Dude it's simple. Nano is not the groundbreaking revolutionary coin that plebbit has lead you to believe. It's just not. Nano doesn't even do anything that STEEM and NEO/GAS don't do, much less EOS. There is no reason for anyone to invest in Nano. It was a purely hype/manipulation driven pump.

>reddit reddit reddit
go back. i don't even go there. clearly you do spamming it 1 million times a day
>purely hype/manipulation driven pump
oh right, that doesn't reflect the state of any of the other coins in the top 100 either... nope.. not even most of them. litecoin was not revolutionary. yet it pumped because it had a community similar to nano.
but you wouldn't come to these threads if you didn't have bags, right?

I guess you can only lead a horse to water. You keep hodling on to those bags until it goes back down to $0.05 and stays there. I'll be over here investing in actual innovation and active development communities that aren't lead by Jewish scammers.

>EOS 2022

>Oopsie woopsie. You made a transacty whacty to a site we don't likey wikey. Your transaction will be reversey wersied!

>Nano doesn't even do anything that STEEM and NEO/GAS don't do, much less EOS.
that's where you're wrong. graphene-based blockchains like eos and steem offer feeless transactions particularly because the built-in inflation, while nano has a fixed supply. it's absurd to compare the feeless nano transactions to eos feeless transactions

Pumping EOS with 200k ETH twice is more pump and dump than nano ever was lmao. EOS is not revolutionary and anyone familiar with bitcoin internals should know that.
but stick to your own threads. you don't need to spam other people's threads if it really is that great.

>Pumping EOS with 200k ETH
lol please stop posting retard

Do you think the "feelessness" on Nano doesn't come at its own cost? You've already paid the price if you bought at any point since last new year.

exchange rate is just market demand and decemeber was a financial bubble. nothing to do with the fundamental monetary properties of the two

you don't know? back when it was $6 everyone was talking about how the EOS wallet transferred 200k ETH to the bitfinex wallet.
1 day later the price started pumping like crazy.
then they did it again later when it was dumping from $20 to $10 but it didn't stop the price falling

go look up the date and the price history lmao

I'm starting to remember one of the big reasons why I sold my Nano in the first place. I realized that everyone who was invested in it was a brainlet who didn't understand technology nor markets. You can say whatever the fuck you want about how it wasn't X's fault and why you think Y will happen. Nano is the worst performing top 100 coin of the year. The results speak for themselves.

this is how I know you're from reddit. the absolute cope

i don't need to look up anything cause i'm not a braindead retard who doesn't understand how supply and demand works. if block one bought eos with the ico money the price wouldn't increase if the demand stayed the same. it's a basic circular system that reddit retards like yourself will never grasp