If whites are eternally cucked because they follow a foreign religion...

If whites are eternally cucked because they follow a foreign religion, then what does that say about non-Indians who follow Buddhism?

Attached: interested hindu frog.png (624x434, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRgF16crfLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>non-Indians who follow Buddhism
Which are exclusively whites

buddhism is the ulimate cuck pill desu

This daft cunt hahaha

Large amount of east asians follow Buddhism.

Buddhism is Nepalese, fuck off you WE WUZ pajeet faggot

>the only non-Indians who are Buddhists are white

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 45K)

imagine being this dumb

There are literally no white buddhists, only libs and hippies who call themselves "spiritual" and bought a little figurine or two.

Buddhism was invented in India, you brainlet Anglo-Canadian. I bet you live in Manitoba/Sakskatchewan/Alberta, you dumb Canadian. Gosh, the Quebecois must feel super intelligent near you.

Buddhism is Indian because while Siddhartha was born in the Sakhya kingdom, which is located in the borders of present day Nepal, he attained enlightenment in Magadha, whose present day borders fall in India. In fact, I speak Magadhi, the same language he delivered his sermons in. And Nepali people treat Magadhi people like foreigners.

Not to mention 7 out of 8 Great Places of Buddhism are located in India.

We tried to implement Positive Christianity, AKA our own version of Christianity but it didn't work out unfortunately

buddha is Nepali you thief
youtube.com/watch?v=NRgF16crfLk

Buddha was beyond race. It's clear because he abandoned his nation because he is beyond those earthly notions.

Indians are actually very cucked because they follow a white slavic religion. Yes, their religion was brought to them by Aryan Slavs who mongrelized themselves with abos.

i have no doubt its a chink behind this
cope

i have no doubt its a pajeet behind this

>white slavic religion
>supreme god is Krishna, who is literally black

>inb4 he quotes Indra's verses
I'll let you know Vedic religion is long dead and replaced by Hinduism.

Hinduism is a mish mash of white and abo religions. So it's more of a cucked mutt religion than a purely cucked one

>Buddha was Nepali
Born in Lumbini, Nepal as Siddhartha, I never denied it. He attained enlightenment in Magadha, India and became Buddha.

Why is it hard for low IQ leafs to comprehend this?

Hinduism is based. It demands ethnic loyalty and righteous war.

And it's not white because you have nothing to do with it. Show us those Sanskrit verses found and recited in Europe.

>Buddhism was invented in India, you brainlet Anglo-Canadian.
Try reading the OP again...

Attached: boomer.png (381x353, 32K)

Fucking dumbass

Nothing because the ideas of budda transcend race.

Buddhism is more close to pan-Eurasian paganism than anything else. It isn't strange to anyone who has his or hers roots anywhere in the Eurasian continent, if you think on ancestral level. The difference is at its biggest something comparable to differences between Catholicism and Protestantism for an example.

Christianity on the other isn't organic in any way, but purposely designed to be an instrument of deceit and control instead. The same applies also to Judaism and Islam. So, not it's not the same.

Attached: Akhenaton.jpg (800x1005, 268K)

I do believe Jesus was born in Roman territory.

Wait until someone starts posting how Buddha was a blue eyed white aryan

he was you stupid abo

Nah he's clearly asian.

Moses: Used jew trickery to destroy his benevolent leaders
Jesus: Worked his ass off to help people and died young with protestant work ethic
Mohammed: Jihadded everything like a typical arab
Buddha: Sat under a tree smoking opium until he could see eternity

>This is what W*ite people unironically believe
No No No No No No No No No No

Attached: 1556696693307.jpg (475x462, 260K)

Nothing wrong with that. Im aware of at least 3 ethnicities here who follow Buddhism - Kalmyks, Buriats and Tuvinians (like our ministry of defence).
Most nothern Buddhist temple located in St Petersburgh.
PS Tibetan kind of Buddhism, grimdark and shit=)

>Abo
That's Rich coming from a Fucking M U T T

Attached: 1556434191286.png (218x231, 6K)

>Maybe more of you should have become Buddhists.

Attached: buddhist soyboy.jpg (960x960, 191K)

buddhism was a choice but christianity wasnt