Do americans feel scared of China? they seem to feel very threatened by them

do americans feel scared of China? they seem to feel very threatened by them...

Attached: USA vs China.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t351070/
interpretermag.com/russian-fascist-militants-give-money-to-swedish-counterparts/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: afraid.jpg (1187x1386, 411K)

They're sad they're a dwindling power which will be Brazil tier in a few decades.

IRL, i have never seen anyone talk about them. Our news barely mentions them.

i went on cnn.com and its right there on the bottom left

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-063117_Firefox.jpg (1080x1920, 813K)

bump

Of course they are afraid why do you think they have 500 military bases around them

Absolutely not. Look at the US stockpile and nuclear Triad compared to China in terms of pure mega tonnage and technological advancement. The PLAN has 1 aircraft carrier, and she's not even combat ready. The US Navy has 11 (11!) commissioned carriers. US has better allies. As a Brit OP you should know the Royal Navy is vastly superior to PLAN in its own right. Even the Japanese cucked Navy is better. The US and NATO rule the worlds oceans. China has not a solitary god damned chance of supremacy in that right, which has huge ramifications.

>Muh economy
Lol, China’s banks have a non performing loan crisis and CCP cronyism engenders and makes the problem worse. China is deeply fractured internally, its developing east coast with its show-off cities contrasts starkly with its impoverished interior, where 100s of millions live in even sub Saharan levels of poverty. China’s construction and development boom is over. Its economy will continue to grow, but until they drop all pretense and go full burger, they will be a step behind.

China may overtake the US as the worlds largest economy but in terms of really overtaking US primacy nah.

Our allies would not jump ship politically either to appease China. Until China has better military might than the US nothing will change. US can pretty much bully China into submission if push came to shove.

Just how it is, I am not being an arrogant yank trying to flex. Just saying.

They seem focused to become number one while we're just bickering about dumb political shit. Idk feels like we're not focused.

>I am not being an arrogant yank trying to flex
Sure you're not, Travis-kun.

He asked. What should I do, lie?

Not particularly
They're a nuisance but most foreigners are

lol why, do you want us to be afraid? would that make you feel better?

Every time my eyes gaze upon the flag of the People's Republic of China, my penis shrivels, my asshole puckers, my whole body quivers, and I instinctively let out a whimper in fear. Yes, I am scared of the People's Republic of China, but you must understand. My fellow Americans and I, we fear for our nation, we fear for our way of life, we fear being supplanted by the more industrious Chinese people, and indeed, we fear China.

Attached: shutterstock_93173275-600x440.jpg (600x440, 35K)

Terrified.

Attached: DDF8989F-F95F-47F2-B9A1-17DF7CFE6FC5.png (800x1672, 209K)

>Chink chong ping pong

Attached: 1558147814231.png (644x800, 174K)

Most of your allies will side with russia within 10 years lel.
You will have some of the spics, trudeau, britshits and maybe south korea, good luck.

Ok man

of course they are, shitscum Americans are desperately wailing in fear that their make believe republic is on the brink of collapse as they move closer and closer to civil war, while China quickly replaces Americas position in the world and rises to the top
give it 50 years and America wont really be much of a relevant power in the world

Attached: 1552497903049.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

You have to go back Zhang.

imagine being such a cocksucking faggot that you will follow anything America does
your worse than the people you villainize cocksucker
>go back Zhang
I already am in my home, my flag is American but that is simply my ISP being moved
I am Canadian

Attached: canada flag.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING CANADIAN ZHNAG. YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING CHINK THAT IS INVADING MY COUNTRY. CANADA WAS BUILT BY WHITES AND FOR WHITES ONLY. YOU TURNED BC INT. CANADA IS NOT FOR CHINKS. GTFO OF MY COUNTRY.

Attached: chinese-political-activist-qian-yunhu-crushed-truck.jpg (428x292, 29K)

>zhnag
you are so furious that you cannot type properly. please calm down or you will wake up all of your trans 'girlfriend' and be in a hospital
Canada always was a country open to invaders, take for instance the time European cunts took this land away from the natives, and then called it their own
people from the nation of China will do the same thing. they will be the new 'Canadians' since they are only doing what you have done in the past. not all of you have to die though, there is plenty of space up north for whatevers left of you guys to live in

Attached: xll59678.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>US has better allies
It does have better allies, but most Europeans will not fight for America against China. Britain will, France might, and Eastern Euros will to guarantee America support against Russia. Germany, Scandis, Italy, Spain etc won't lift a finger.

I actually know the American actor in this. He was in El Gringo which I sorta liked.

*You turned bc into shit.
2no dot c o/ 2 o c c 9 . p n g

Attached: 1557881198158.png (625x773, 295K)

Sure thing, Zhang

Attached: 13672F25-3F8D-4C58-BEC6-C709A6BF055B.jpg (238x292, 27K)

it takes some insight to appreciate the irony of this post, most of the kids on this board unfortunately are not that astute

Attached: 1558247801151.png (650x925, 627K)

No. I just wish we would push the red button already and burn the whole world, including ourselves, ending this shit show of humanity.

>Canada always was a country open to invaders, take for instance the time European cunts took this land away from the natives, and then called it their own.
I don't give a shit about natives. We Europeans deserve this land because we are superiors hyperboreans. We transformed this land from a shithole to one of the best countries in the world
>people from the nation of China will do the same thing. they will be the new 'Canadians' since they are only doing what you have done in the past. not all of you have to die though, there is plenty of space up north for whatevers left of you guys to live in.
China are subhumans that don't deserve to exist. All your people should be exterminated. We have the right to kill and conquer other lands because we are god's sons. God is white and this planet belong to our kind.

Attached: Arno+Breker+Sculpture+-+Occult+History+Third+Reich+-+Peter+Crawford.jpg (485x513, 169K)

Based post.

>we are superiors hyperboreans
then why is your 'race' getting replaced by superior 'asians, blacks, and middle easterners', and embraces some of the most degenerate shit in the world? there is a reason why your countries are failing lol

Attached: whites.png (1215x1000, 830K)

Attached: 266144d1303599712-baby-stabbed-bayonet-japnan.jpg (461x279, 11K)

Attached: 1554030874697.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

Gerry would be there. Mutti is buttmad right now over spying and Trump but the Germans would absolutely be there. NATO's Non-Meme Members (NMMs--defined as those with a proactive role not merely just there for being defended) are US, UK, France and Germany. If a strike against China was not preemptive they would heed the call.

>hyperboreans

>Since Herodotus places the Hyperboreans beyond the Massagetae and Issedones, both Central Asian peoples, it appears that his Hyperboreans may have lived in Siberia. Heracles sought the golden-antlered hind of Artemis in Hyperborea. As the reindeer is the only deer species of which females bear antlers, this would suggest an arctic or subarctic region. Following J. D. P. Bolton's location of the Issedones on the south-western slopes of the Altay mountains, Carl P. Ruck places Hyperborea beyond the Dzungarian Gate into northern Xinjiang, noting that the Hyperboreans were probably Chinese

I hate chinks so damn much. I will literally join the military in order to kill chinks. We will kill millions of chinks. Hundreds of millions of chinks will die on their own due to disease and famine afterward. The chinks will be exterminated.

>then why is your 'race' getting replaced by superior 'asians, blacks, and middle easterners', and embraces some of the most degenerate shit in the world? there is a reason why your countries are failing lol.
Thats because the jews have subverted us. Whites are the only race that feel empathy and have morals. Jews discovered that our biggest weakness is that we feel empathy, so jews used this in their own favor. They made us feel guilty about blacks so we give them rights and freedom. They made us feel guilty about the natives so we give reservations and money. Finally, they made us feel guilty about them, because "muh holohoax", so give them israel. They used this as scapegoat to subvert our societies and take control of our countries. The only problem with our race is that we feel, empathy, love, sadness, not like other subhumans.

Attached: hyperborean.jpg (800x445, 110K)

We are simultaneously fearful of their rise and in denial over it.

Zhang.

Ancient chinese were white. In fact all this planet used to be white.

Attached: 13409314_f520.jpg (520x396, 60K)

if the white race is so powerful, then why is it being subverted by other races? looks like the strong win and white subhumans lose once again lol

Attached: 1547369469859.png (731x709, 49K)

stormfront.org/forum/t351070/
Learn the truth

>stormkike
checks out

As already say. We whites are superior in all other aspects. However we are not perfect. We have a huge weakness and that is that we have empathy. This is the only reason why we did not exterminate all the other lesser races. We share our technology with them and give them civilization.

>advertising own posts on Stormfront

Not an argument chinks.

Some tribespeople that where hwite lived in china and were subjugated by the chinese.
Reminder that our ancestors came from the steppes as well.

What have you personally done so far to prevent the yellow menace?

Attached: Aussie 30.jpg (1024x1001, 72K)

>superior in all other aspects
..like what for instance?
you have inferior physical strength to 'blacks'
lower intelligence than asians
little sense of reasoning and faith like the middle easterners still have to this day
if anything the concept of 'white' people are some of the most weakest and pathetic people on the world
it would be fun to see you retarded kinds of losers gain office and actually try to start a race war, because just like how hitler lost ww2 whites will lose the next war, except this time you arent going to be given the gift of living
he is a basement revolutionary, big bark no bite
if these are the kind of people protecting the concept of 'white race' I pity any sort of future their ideas might have had lol

Attached: 1557860503379.webm (288x360, 994K)

They are absolutely terrified

She looks incredibly Asian

>you have inferior physical strength to 'blacks'
Blacks are fast and skinny, not strong.

I deported several chinks. They were illegally in canada. I once I punched a Chink right in his face and send him to the hospital. I am having several white children(5 so far). I am redpilling fellow whites about non-whites, and the truth about our people.

Attached: tumblr_oc4o10pLPy1uknes7o1_500.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I did not ask for your opinion, Mr. Shekelberg.
Do not listen to the (((greatest ally))), any struggle is a struggle but I am sure you could do better. How about putting psychological pressure on local insectoids or niggers with slightly modified posters of Antipodean Resistance or Attomwaffen Division? They have got neat ones.

You could also try something like Swedish Nordic Resistance did (interpretermag.com/russian-fascist-militants-give-money-to-swedish-counterparts/), but I doubt these are the measures that would do more good than harm. Posters can have "offensive"/radical front and redpilling rear so that you both attack and make sure actual humans choose your side in this conflict.

Good luck.

Attached: Cold War, a Brief History.jpg (960x940, 174K)

We deserved this. This is what happens when you stagnate and try to avoid fixing the problems, someone else replaces you.

Sounds exaggerated lie to me but OK.

Attached: lmao.jpg (500x387, 53K)

that's only in Africa due to malnutrition and overpopulation
their bodies being acclimated towards the harsh climatology of Africa makes their bodies superior to whites, there is a reason that in the Olympics and other sports you mostly see black people because they are superior in that aspect when living a proper lifestyle

Imagine a native Canadian crying about white invaders and shouting "we will not be replaced".

>Olympics and other sports you mostly see black people
Again, not really. In athletics events, mainly running and jumping then they dominate. Not really for everything else. China and Russia don't get all them medals with black athletes..

>France surpassing Germany

Attached: 1557237877432.png (210x229, 6K)

>muh wrong soci... conditions
>muh malnutrition

Nice work my dude
get this yellow disease out of the americas

Attached: 1492533326535.webm (640x360, 542K)

Thank you for your input English teacher san

>like what for instance?
you have inferior physical strength to 'blacks'
Pure blackd never had physical strength. The only reason why they are strongis because we performed selecting breeding to obtain stronger slaves. Also, some of them are not pure black, the average african american has around 10-20% of white DNA.
>lower intelligence than asians.
Asians are only slighty higher in logical matematical intelligence. However they lack of creative and innovation. Also you must consider that china always cheat in intelligence tests. They only put qualified people for their test and they not include people from rurals areas.
>little sense of reasoning and faith like the middle easterners still have to this day
We used to be very faithful. However thanks to (((them))) we our spiritual facet has slowly falling down.

Attached: Race-and-IQ-flyer.jpg (1650x1275, 1003K)

>"China is about to collapse", says increasinly nervous man for the 1774224 time.

>if anything the concept of 'white' people are some of the most weakest and pathetic people on the world
If we are so weak, how we colonized almost all this planet. We are probably the races that most countries colonized.
>it would be fun to see you retarded kinds of losers gain office and actually try to start a race war, because just like how hitler lost ww2 whites will lose the next war, except this time you arent going to be given the gift of living.
Next time a race war explodes, you are the ones that are going to dissapear.
>he is a basement revolutionary, big bark no bite
Not all. I am a good doctor from Saskatoon. I own 2 nice houses. I have a nice wife with 5 children so far. I participated in the Afghanistan war in 2001. Killed several muzzied

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png (1271x845, 261K)

Imagine a native singaporean crying about their own people getting replace by japan.

Attached: singapor niggers.jpg (959x639, 77K)

careful. im sure the board of medicine would love to see ur views

a country of 1.3 billion soulless bugmen drones armed to the teeth...
does sound scary

>armed to the teeth...

More like "armed WITH teeth" and a very big appetite...

Attached: 73E460E8-0D9A-491B-B857-F838F060FA49.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Truth. Chinks would not hesitate to eat one of their own.

Attached: Baby-Soup-Process.jpg (500x372, 52K)

If Chinese ever stop going to any particular country, that just means said country has become irrelevant. Can't wait for China to execute those two canucks though, bet Trudeau won't do anything. And neither will a pajeet LARPing as a white veteran-doctor with 5 kids haha.

Attached: 1558135320889.png (686x798, 33K)

t. Prato

Attached: d310qmi2k4z21.jpg (1080x707, 122K)

I can't wait to see your people dissapear :^)

Attached: thai-bludgeoned-death-piece-wood-found-field-02.jpg (720x960, 209K)

youre not white

Monkey.

Prove it.

i dont need to, Jamal Inuktitut Zhang.

Sure thing, Rajeef.

yeah I can confirm the guy is LARPing, and probably not even white.

I am a pro at faking my background on the internet and I know when people are doing it too. Generally being very forward and provocative is a good way to mask your LARP and make yourself be more believable.

Chicoms don't even know that US soldiers don't have bayonets and knives anymore.

>Chicom grunt overpowering a whitey
KEK

>i dont need to, Jamal Inuktitut Zhang.
Kek, you called me zhang despite that more than a half of my posts I am telling how chinks are subhumans.

Attached: kek.jpg (306x164, 8K)

What movie is this?

based falseflagging Zhang

you are delusional if you believe germans would be willing to die so usa can keep its hegemonial position

Why are chinks so weak?

lmao

Attached: dudu.jpg (815x836, 159K)

movie? its taken from a real life recording from the future of a time traveler.

Duterte is Beijing's puppet, not the rest of us

He can go fuck off to China when his term ends

poor mack truck.

>Rajeef
I hate pajeets too. Those shitskins are scammers and deserve to be exterminated as well.
I am not LARPING you dumb chink. My ancestors came to this land in 1840s. Most of them were Germans and Anglos.They were humble farmers that lived in the praries. The reason why I am so radical is because I want to ensure the existance of my people. I really care about the future of our brothers and sisters. My family redpill me in many things. However Jow Forums taught everything that I needed to know about kikes, shitskins, jews and also I discovered my truth identity. I am hyperborean.

Attached: hyperborean9.jpg (500x344, 35K)

u sure? Doesn't show up in the results

Attached: 293813039137.png (966x883, 197K)

>He can go fuck off to China when his term ends
So when he dies. As in never.

Unlike your cunt presidents here do fuck off after 6 years, any attempt to cheat the system or any discussion of term extensions and massive coups and public disobedience start happening

Attached: Screenshot.png (330x750, 33K)

Kek he's more popular than ever and there's nothing you can do about it. His senators have even more seats now after the last election.

Bump.

>do americans feel scared of China?
I think it might be that, never seen a flag autistically SEETHE so much over another

Attached: China vs USA.png (1437x909, 75K)

>because we performed selecting breeding
Contrary to popular belief that didn't happen during American slavery era