Netherlands

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

current cunt
where you want to migrate to

netherlands
united states of america

Attached: images-(1).jpg (6 KB, 263x191)

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Russia
Macquarie island

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Terroristland
Canada or Argentina

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

PL
nowhere, I'm fine here

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

be realistic

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Flag
Canada or France or the UK

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

flag
flag

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

flag
USA, Australia or UK

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

forgot to add Canada and Kiwiland

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

You are retarded if you come to USA
Go somewhere with no crime like east Asia - Taiwan Singapore Korea japan Hong kong

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

USA
Go somewhere with no crime like east Asia - Taiwan Singapore Korea japan Hong kong
Absolute meme

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

dont trust them, simple as

David Allen
David Allen

To be realistic, I can not migrate, no one will let me into another country. Sometimes I want things to be like in old times, where the borders didn't exist and you were free to go whatever you want.

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

those're incomparably safer than US at least

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Low crime doesn't mean no crime
It's retarded when some Yank goes around and says that "x is safe because no crime"

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

from us left as teen
living abroad in several countries for 7 years
in Korea now
Iceland is the dream

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Come to Australia white man.

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

but then they miss out on the burger aesthetic

Attached: challenger-nevada-desert.jpg (117 KB, 1200x800)

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

You have open borders with my heart :)

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

United States of America, that's my biggest dream since I was 15, (21 now) I am still working on it and I believe one day I can be in this beautiful country as a skilled worker

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Sweden
Many places seem nice. I'm partly Danish and always enjoy visiting Denmark so that might be the most likely place I could move to.
Other than that it would be Switzerland, or Hong Kong if I could have a high paying job.
Thailand or another tropical place or Italy or some other nice Mediterranean place if I found a way to work remotely or if I had saved enough money to retire.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Flag
Norway or Denmark maybe, don't want things to be too different.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

If America was still open borders to Europeans they'd get millions of decent workers overnight that would be fully integrated within a generation. Madness that they don't do it.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

I don't want to move to another country

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Flag
Mongolia or some shit

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

I agree, we should open them to offset the mexicans. Euro immigrants tend to be a net positive on society anyways so just let it happen

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

russia
dunno

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

murica
colombia because the putas

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

flag

honestly depends on whom i marry. the only countries i would live in are spain and italy lmao

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

I already inmigrated to the cunt I want to be a cunt in :^)

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

this
millions of illegal latino aliens living there but highly educated euros are border patrol'd? yikes

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Japan
Japan (and I did it)

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Flag
UK for job opportunities

Jace King
Jace King

Really? I thought unemployment was lower in Germany.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

It is, as far as I’m aware but while my field of expertise has a “bigger” market in Germany I have way more international opportunities like promotions pr better job offers in your cunt.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

finance? about the only field I imagine the UK isn't third world in

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Are there a lot of Euros keen on doing it? I mean, our IT industry has the highest salaries in the world for sure in Silicon Valley but besides that?

My impression is that Euros would much rather live in Europe even if they got paid less to.

James Collins
James Collins

Finland.
Norway, Iceland or Greenland.

Attached: muumi.jpg (223 KB, 1920x783)

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Russia
Spain

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Music (business side) all the major EU headquarters are in London and the industry as a whole is more open and flexible than in Germany where we swap each month between
old guy who got popular in the 80’s
”gangster rapper” with a law degree
underage pretty boy with audio tune because it covers his puberty voice
Lot of Europeans get meme’d into the Silicon Valley meme and think that it isn’t a nepotistic shithole. But I know of a lot of upper management guys who’s companies try to get them to the US for a couple of months

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Yes. Especially from Southern and Eastern Europe which are much poorer. And for Western Euros it still has a romanticised appeal of adventure and opportunity. As well as more affordable living standards for everything but healthcare. A Western Euro moving there will still be increasing their pay and can buy land to live on.

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

t. food processing and flower super power

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

no offence brotha, wish the UK all the prosperity in the world

David King
David King

Flag
Spain
Because fuck having half of the year with no sunlight

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

this

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Austria
Italy. Obviously I'd go somewhere north of rome though.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

malta seems nice

Attached: malta-harbor-1492457005C7U.jpg (1.38 MB, 1920x1281)

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

everything but healthcare

Surely most Euros are aware that for someone in their position (skilled legal immigrant on a visa with an employer sponsor) healthcare would not really be much of an issue. Most Americans have coverage through employer. Your premiums plus tax contribution to medicare and medicaid might even be less than the tax contribution you make toward the single payer back home as an upper bracket earner.

Then again, maybe not. I have met a Euro who thought only "the 1%" had healthcare in the US.

William Miller
William Miller

USA is so big that there's probably a nice place in there for almost any taste. Since they have cultural world domination, it's a pretty fascinating place for many Europeans. In the part of Sweden where I'm from, many people romanticize rednecks and some have confederate flags for decoration. Most of those people probably won't leave Sweden though. In the bigger cities, many people idolize new york and california and many would probably like to move if they could find a decent job there. It's young dumb girls that worship those places though.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Surely most Euros are aware that for someone in their position (skilled legal immigrant on a visa with an employer sponsor) healthcare would not really be much of an issue.
Probably not. Euros are as ignorant of America, as Americans are of Europe.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Interesting, completely floored by the redneck Confederate flag thing.

True my man. Wish we could all understand each other better. Usually just follow Socrates, I only know that I know nothing.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

¿Y podéis entender el idioma de este país si queréis migrar?

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Are you Japanese or GI Joe?

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Spain
Texas

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Yakutsk, Russia
Johannesburg, South Africa

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

oh god people commit crimes I can't live there it's literally detroit
lame and squarepilled

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit