CHAINLINK WAS PUMPED BY A DISCORD AFTER ALL

CHAINLINK WAS PUMPED BY A DISCORD AFTER ALL

Attached: 1532294691360.jpg (220x229, 12K)

nothing personnel, kid. its just business.

Pretty lame pump, even for a discord pump

it went from 0.00024 all the way to 0.00044, almost a 2x just from spamming biz, how is that a bad gain in a bear market.

how utterly shocking

Attached: 1519550360914.jpg (640x635, 124K)

why does sergey let this happen

Attached: 1510662653769.jpg (479x494, 269K)

I don't measure in boomercoin because I'm gonna make it

Heh

did you buy it with USD? No. then stop measuring it with USD.

I'm still 40% up on the eth pair
So boo?

Why would I do that when you have to measure boomercoin in USD anyways? In the end, USD is all that matters. No one is ever going to use boomercoin

brainette

Yeah, no. You're a fucking idiot if you're measuring in a slow bloated coin that won't even be a thing in 10 years.

What do you buy btc with?

Or maybe literally everything that pumps goes back down to where it was before it pumped, before going back up again.

Thats not the point
I don't have the strength anymore to explain it to you retards

name of discord?

It's a meme successfully implanted in poor dumbasses who think they are smart. They are so fucking dumb they honestly believed a larper who called himself assblaster.
It's enough to look at the screenshot. Current link shills ate it all up and really thought they are going to get rich.
What actually happened is that they became bagholders. These are the people that shill link.

It's enough to look at the total supply vs circulating to know that the only people getting rich are the founders.

Currently it's in a short lived pump and dump fueled by wash trading and partnership with an open source library.
It's relatively easy because token ownership is centralized to an absurd degree and a minuscule fraction of the supply is traded.

bollocks.

Delphi

t. Astrofaggot

Attached: asdasdasd - Copy.png (890x1333, 1.19M)

because you dont understand how trading or liquidity works.

If i am trading Thai Bhat vs Japanese Yen, and trying to make a profit and track its performance, why the fuck would i do that in USD, my own currency?

there are no trades happening in USD, i am not cashing out in USD, i am cashing out against BTC if i sell link, USD is later.
support and resistances are on SATs, not USD. USD price is fickle and just changes based on BTC, nothing to do with how link is performing. link could 5x, but if btc crashed down to 1k, it looks like link is doing fucking shitty when its performing exceptionally. you been trading for a year and still dont get this basic concept brainlet wow

>Delphi
link?

I warned you shitlinkers.
Rlc 2.0. You idiots get fooled into thinking you're holding gold just because it temporarily decoupled from the market, but you're just holding a turd that needs a second flush.

cope

i only measure in usd because i'm not a virgin or a cuck

bahaha thats the game

you finally figured it out

>i only measure in USD because i'm ignorant and have learnt absolutely nothing about financial market or trading in the entire year i have been bagholding

i think thats what you really mean faggot. you learnt nothing, you wont even have a leg up on all the new blood when the ponzi starts again next time. you will get fucked again instead of being able to milk it like people form 2014 did.

>support and resistances
> muh triangles
TA fags honesty make me sick. How many of you morons actually making money with that hocus pocus gambling. Hint: it’s none. How many people made money buying bitcoin in 2010 and did nothing? ETH 3 years ago and did nothing? Ant shares? You TA fags need to to unironically kys. You’re leaving your money on the exchanges and giving them the power to manipulate the market enough to liquidate your stupid margin trades and hunt out all your stop losses. TA cucks are the absolute worst. You guys produce no results but talk so much and are the most cancerous breed in the cryptosphere. Please kys. The world will be better without you. To anyone with an actual brain: buy BCH and do nothing, then profit.

>just from spamming biz
new site has opened
accord partership has been announced
that caused the pump
dumb shit

Bro
Just give up
I stop trying to explain it last year when all the newfags infiltrated
It's pointless
Just profit off their stupidity

imagine not having your 100k linkies sell order hit at 0.30

>he thinks tried and true practices that have earned people countless millions doesn't work
>he still thinks roger vers scam coin is a good investment

kys

where did i talk about meme triangles? lol.
youra version to Ta just sceams idiot. most TA is useless, but supports and resistances are not. its literally the difference between buying link at 0.00044 where it couldnt break)the top) and buying it at the 0.00024 area, which it couldn't break either. its the difference between getting to buy 50k link or 100k link with your money.

fuck the triangles, your just retarded and looking for an excuse to be a lazy stupid fuck who wont make it.

how does one swing trade on a bear market? looking for a pump at a exchange / the most volume coins or something?

I came here to say you are an absolute fucking brainlet. How you are operating and your maths is completley fucking off...
You fucking do understand that the exchange markets that you are trading in are BTC not USD you mong.

Attached: 736CC3DC-8989-4864-A5AB-C95893B22D92.jpg (750x714, 71K)

lots of ways, none particularly easy. high volume does help. low volume coins are not reliable.

It's time to get the government involved. We were scammed. Sergey has betrayed us all.

Attached: IMG_1072.jpg (720x539, 54K)

I do
I agree with the guy I'm replying to you fucking mong

Kek, you weren't actually supposed to buy the meme

is swing and risk management the way? im all here hodling like a retard cause i dont to fall for the daytrader superhacker meme

risk management is the most important thing, and its what most people dont even use. they use 99% TA like faggots, when in truth risk management is the most important thing and TA is just for entry and exit.

fundamental analysis, then look at market bigge picture and think how this coin is likely to react even with any news etc. then risk management.

id hug u
thx brah

TA is so often a meme. People talking about candle sticks, head and shoulders, etc. I've never been able to find evidence that these methods work. Would be very interested if someone could show me otherwise.

im trying to get a good unferstanding off it this time around before i start trading again. Its confusing as fuck.im a brainlet and have been using peoples excel spreadsheet. do you have and info you could share thts super ez to understand about the topic?

its just maths. not much to teach. find the average of your target, set stop loss for your maximum allowable loss if it goes wrong way, or dollar cost average your entry if you are confident, before setting a stop loss.

then after a certain percentage net gain stat averaging out. after 10%, sell half your positio nto break even, and then take more risk on the rest, gradually selling etc.

yeah all this shit sounds like russian to me. I read your words, but its not clicking

It was obvious, the artificial way it went up "after website news". People tried to warn you in that +300 replies thread a week ago. But only a few actually listened. Link is nice long term, but that was an obvious p&d

BTC is 6000
i think its going to 7000

support is at 6000, I buy 20% of my position here, as i think it might go down a bit still
goes to 5900, buy 30% more.
it goes back to 6000, but another 20% of my position, starts going up, decide i dont want to buy anymore. I set a stop loss order at a little below my average buy price, so idont lose it if i was wrong. lets say 5850.

meets resistance at 6500. my average price was 6950, so i decide to lower my risk, and sell HALF my position. I have made almost 10% profit. i now have a big safety net if it all goes wrong.

continues to climb, sell a little at each target on the way up.
gets to 7k, i have 10% of my initial position left as i sold most o nthe way up... i am in pure profit now. BTC looks like it might keep climbing. i can now take maximum risk as its all profit. i can even open a leveraged position with high leverage if i want.

it goes well, btc goes to 7200 before resistance, i was on 25x leverage, made a nice gain.
it gos bad and turns around, oh well, still in net profit, could afford higher risk anyway.

hope that all makes sense. risk management is just about evaluating your curent profits and how much risk you can take without losing shit. good money management, lets you do it more effectively. you have heard of dollar cost averaging? its bascially doing taht with your buys and sells in a stategic way combined with some TA.

>meets resistance at 6500. my average price was 6950, so i decide to lower my risk, and sell HALF my position

i meant to put average price was 5950

My discord actively fuds it across every platform to continue to buy low

thanks for this. here is a pic of sergey that always makes me laugh

Attached: 1526045242322.jpg (600x801, 122K)

ive been watching phikalone vids too. He explains somethings like shit

i dont know him, but if someone in crypto space is teaching this, that is good. PLEASE learn it. this will make you VERY well off i nthe next bull run.

it lets you benefit from a bull run and make minimal loss. imagine selling BTC just before 20k resistance, saying you will average back in if it breaks that mega resistance? your down side was huge but upside low in holding. only greed and bad money management drives to hold. you break 20k, you know it has lots of juice left, and you average a buy back in making money. you win.
you sold, and it couldn't break and started falling... you win... now you just use TA and risk management to find a re-entry.

he has like 20 vids or so behind a paywall teaching basic shit like this, Its not junk either. He explains it kinda shitty sometimes. I don't want to move on from the risk management part until i understand it completely to a T

*Tee hee

Sorry but...

A girl's gotta eat ;)

I mean, 5 cents per shill post was a steal bbys.

I bought and sold with TUSD. So effectively yeah, I did. Lol

Delphi. You can't enter unless you have more than 200k link tho. Faggot.

yeah...once they pull the floor...this is going below 2000 sats