Tfw just bought 12 silver eagles

>tfw just bought 12 silver eagles

Attached: 40C5490E-4026-49E8-8C52-5FBEE5544EE1.jpg (675x601, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/10567774
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's that.. like $150? go easy man

Nice, I just sold 12

Attached: 06b79c67bf08e04692139c418d5e7483.png (500x500, 320K)

>tfw holding digital silver

Attached: 1533499943771.png (984x888, 365K)

Bagholding hundreds of silver dimes here.

*slurp*

Take me to the moon shitcoin express

Would anybody be interested in starting a Precious Metals General /PMG/ to inject some life into Jow Forums?

Just purchased my first bits of silver, 3 x 1 troy oz eagles. I figured silver is at a 10 year low, buy the dip, eh?

I love PMs. I don't think I'll become rich because of them, but if I was already rich I would buy some just to pet them from time to time.

tfw once a single eangle was a very good days wage.

now 12 is.

what the fuck caused this fucked up value?

no offense, but no.

mining technology

Probably the 10 year bullrun in the equities market. People buy precious metals when they scurred of losing their gains. Just wait for the crash.

mining tech is going to make them all non-rare. Even diamonds are super common.

I have 50oz of silver, will I make it? OPs pic is literally me

I know silver eagles, but what would the values of things like silver dimes, half dollars, quarters etc be in a SHTF type scenario?

t. inherited lots of silver coinage

you should have bought 1oz buffalo rounds on JM bullion, they go on sale for like $.50 over spot its a much better deal than government mints

no. i have $40k of gold, and it's not because i want to make it with PMs.

why do boomers love litecoin so much?

This.
It's even worse for diamond since we literally can print them on demand. Only the jewish mafia help to keep the price high via differents scams, but for how long?

just double your stack to 100oz's and comfy hold long term

No. 1000oz minimum

what are you ganna do with all that gold?

it's just a hedge that helps me sleep at night

>muh mining tech
Thatll just accelerate Peak Silver

>silver dimes
Junk. .999 or get fucked. if it cant be easily verified silver, its junk

I plan to just buy a certain amount of silver every month, treat it like my "401k" savings account, is that smart? I also have crypto and weed stocks

you should probably also buy some boomer index funds. don't just buy speculative stuff.

The value of then will be that if silver goes up a lot of value you can sell or trade it for stuff that doesn't cost as much. Fractional silver has a huge premium on it right now while silver coins can be purchased close to spot.

Wouldn’t it just even out with inflation? E.g 1 billion pounds worth of silver is discovered but another 20 billion pounds are printed?

Will buy some of the basic silver coins this week.
Philharmoniker, Silver Eagle, Maple Leaf and Krugerrand
probably 2 of each, if I feel like it even more, up to 20 coins I can get some good input here
is there any other coin that might have some possible future worth? Maybe Lunar Series coins?
should I even think of buying a 1/10 oz coin because of premium?

yes, but there is a high chance that it will be active only on certain times when the right people are online.

some dude explained it here somehow
warosu.org/biz/thread/10567774

>mining tech
how do I invest in this mining tech specifically?

Still worth their weight in silver. Just look up comparable coinage on ebay for current prices.