Is there a point to holding anything else but Chainlink at this stage?

Is there a point to holding anything else but Chainlink at this stage?

I hold Aion- RIP

I hold Req- RIP

I even hold Holo and gonna get out once this sucker pumps and feed it to my LINK fire. I dont see a point really in anything else. This is the one. This is it boys, we just have to hold on.

Attached: chainlink.png (209x241, 5K)

KYS fucking linkfag

this, fuck off

try not to hang yourselves in a couple years once the FOMO really sets in

gO all into the Link OK?

Internet cafe in Mumbai must be open now.

Yeah, i've heard that since september last year. Wew, i'm shaking already.

Fuck off

This, get the fuck out of here discord shillers

New fag here, been lurking for about a week. Should I go all in on this ? Got 1k and I already set up an account thanks to one of you faggs

Ill be real with you user, you most certainly should

There is no reason to hold link at all. Sell.

Attached: PicsArt_08-06-07.13.49.jpg (2643x1982, 864K)

Not really.

Im 98% LINK, but im holding 1% REQ and RCN because they’re both so god damn cheap right now I couldn’t help myself.

LINK is investing in an oil field.

Tokens are like investing in different car manufacturers.

with 1k you def should, this is your moon shot.

With that said you should also extensively research this project. Jow Forums shows you the light but cannot get you all the way there. In order to have true faith in your investment you need to really understand it.

Whats the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

I wanna believe so much bros. I just want to escape this shitty life. But all the connections are so weak and far fetched wishful thinking, the product isn't finished and there's so much competition or things that could go wrong. I plan on holding at least a few years but it's gonna be one hell of a ride. I wish I could forget about it for a while but instead I just keep digging for news every day. How are you supposed to wait peacefully with such hope and fear?

We need to progressively stop the FUD so the normies and programmers slowly get into it.

I mean, if from one day to the other we start shilling LINK, people will feel that something is wrong. They need to get used to the name. Slowly but surely. That why, instead of instilling FUD, we need to stay idle for a moment and let a few shilly comments pass through our filters.

So when the day comes when we start shilling the fuck out of LINK, people will already have read the name, maybe even looked at the webiste. Most of them would have thought at the time "meh this looks good" and their subconscious mind will add "and it has not been shilled as much as TRON and BCH". But they would have looked at the webiste, understood that LINK is actually credible. But they would not dig any deeper.

So when we start shilling it, they will have no filter against FOMO. They will FOMO in like crazy. And then we will make it.

It will also allow programmers to start developping stuff and influencing their companies to start using it (because does not want to get a promotion and become the crypto guru at his company?).

We really need to do that Jow Forums.

What do you think?

My fren, I'm just getting out of depression with antidepressants because of that. Be careful fren.

You don't.

Is this new pasta...

Also better get some Babb during the dip.

read 12 rules of life

Xrp might do something, it is (((their))) coin after all and ran up to $3 before, might do it again
But yeah generally I agree, LINK is the only thing worth it at this point