Is life worth living if you don't look like this?

is life worth living if you don't look like this?

Attached: Henry-Cavill-voted-Sexiest-Man-of-2013-.jpg (479x540, 104K)

Well not your life. Might wanna fix that.

Yes.

>better face than this
>6'6
>can't lift for months so body deteriorating and becoming a lanklet

Attached: 1532621804930.jpg (906x1104, 358K)

i look like that but im scared of people, so i never leave my house just workout in my basement and flex in the mirror.

I do look like that but better

feels good man

What if you look close to this but your only negative is being 5'7?

wear heel lifts

even worse

keep dreaming mate

i am like this guy but a point higher. why the fuck am i not in hollywood fuck this gay crypto shit. i need to lift and start an instagram page and leave all you fuckers behind

yeah sure, you are all a bunch of secret chads

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10K)

i legit look like this, everytime I leave the house to grab something to eat, stacies keep hitting on me and trying to rub their boobs on my arm. All I ever want to do is go home as soon as possible and fap to hentai

i really am better looking than this dude in the face. people literally call me superman that's my nickname. dark hair blue eyes tall and very handsome. cavill has a cleft chin and is in way better shape than me i'm fucking deteriorating into nothing because i can't lift and on a super restricted diet. sometimes that's all it takes to get btfo in life

I look like this. All you get is women ogling at you but that's it. You still have to do a huge amount of work to get pussy.

A lot of them will also act uninterested and "cool" the moment you show interest, making you work harder.

In the end you still HAVE to approach and have game.

I am a chad, on this board so my finances can match my looks

post face

i'm tempted to. i often post the "friendly chad" threads on Jow Forums where i give dating and relationship advice to the neets to help them handle the volatility of the market

this, sort of. desperate chicks will approach you. once you figure out how it works though it's very easy if you're actually as good-looking as you say you are

i have avoidance personality disorder. Iv had many women interested in me/give me their numbers but my brain is fucked so i never call or text them.

So it seems about half the people in this thread claim to look like him or even better. What? You guys also taller than him too? Higher IQ of course? 10 inch cock?

So many delusional fucks in here who live in a fantasy world. I'm actually amazed.

>A lot of them will also act uninterested and "cool" the moment you show interest, making you work harder.

fucking this

western women are such shit

lmao at you low test basedboys

I look just like this and fuck so much pussy it's ridiculous. have fun with your hentai fags

literally anybody can look like this is they do starting strength + gallon of milk for 18 months. just don’t add in your pull-ups and bicep curls too early on

this guy just isn't that handsome is the reason. and he's only 6'1. but he's a movie star and we're sitting here with fags like you on biz so there's that, which is all that really matters to women aka status

>t. eternally depressed emotional alcoholic

im 6'2 with a 4 inch cock.

Attached: 12312322222222.jpg (221x222, 13K)

this dude is barely fuckable

just bored and waiting to get rich fren

seriously?

Ive been aproached a couple times. But the majority DONT approach a good looking man.
They just stare like deer.

if a woman approaches you that's an indicator that you don't want anything to do with her

I don't think it's that bad. Men are hunters. Pussy is the game. You hunt the game. Then you fuck it. Plus once you get their interest you can withdraw your attention and reel the fish in.

Post a pic of your face so we can laugh at it when in reality you look nothing like that.

its pretty pathetic really, like the land whales on tinder who think they are 10/10.

>dox yourself to win an internet argument
what did he mean by this

remember, these are the delusional fucks that are buying crypto

Attached: article-2559936-1B7DA20A00000578-354_634x592.jpg (634x592, 51K)

this. sadly. All of them were promiscuous.

yes. its hard to learn to take rejections though. And yes women will reject a guy they like just to see how he reacts.

I literally look similar and have hot gf, so yes one should try to look like this, body, beard etc

>yes. its hard to learn to take rejections though. And yes women will reject a guy they like just to see how he reacts.

That's why you need to read between the lines. Girls, people in general, rarely say what they mean ever.

Fine, im the one with the muscles.

Attached: 1233me.jpg (537x720, 60K)

You look like an inflated balloon animal

post a picture of yourself. I don't believe you.

99.99999% of the population continues to live without looking like this. so statistically, yes.

dude. you do not look like OP. you have muscles but that's where the similarities stop.

why is your head so small

Bud light is pretty sad, user.

Nah I look way better than that, 6‘2, big dick, nice manly jaw, thick full hair.
Even have a 100 mil in the bank because my dad owns a huge part of a very big company.
I rarely post here because I‘m too busy getting blown in my ferrari
See you later nerds

Lol what do if you look like this?

Attached: PAY-Edward-Bright.jpg (615x913, 102K)

close enough?

Attached: 20151103_172748.jpg (1280x960, 382K)

in terms of similarity, this is like..... significant noticeable difference in the uglier direction.

not ugly, but not even close to OP.

I'm 6 feet tall, but have a 4 inch cock. I just think about all of the 5'10' guys' with 6+ inch cocks who wish they were taller... you bros don't know how good you have it.

Attached: 1518564428828.jpg (228x221, 7K)

What if you have a 4 inch cock and 5'8

Thats called justing m8