Looks like coinbase pro accidentally put their wash trading bot on steroids early tonight...

Looks like coinbase pro accidentally put their wash trading bot on steroids early tonight. How can anyone even invest in crypto at this point?

Attached: wash.png (622x1461, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/thread/10585029/
investopedia.com/terms/q/quote-stuffing.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=7-X3RfpCt3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How can anyone even invest in crypto at this point?
we'll never know

Another nail in the ETF coffin. BTC will never gain institutional adoption.

i think its pretty obvious that all exchanges do this.

This has been happening since at least yesterday

the paid fud is strong in this thread

OP even accidentally replied to his own post

sage

Attached: R6Je5gL.jpg (790x970, 169K)

Usually they wait until later in the night and when there is very little volume to have their bot be obvious. Looks like someone fucked up the configuration.

>SEC takes a look

ETFs denied forever

>OP even accidentally replied to his own post
>OP: one post by this ID
what did he mean by this?

Attached: thinking_.jpg (720x720, 31K)

What's fud about the fact that price is being manipulated by wash trading?

Everything is manipulated and fake. Crypto in a nutshell. Please invest in real stocks or actual gold for fucks sakes. No institutional investor, let alone normie is going to invest in this shit show.

>No institutional investor

well they did, but a couple years ago and they're dumping their bags on to us

This doesn't manipulate price. You have all kinds of bots doing arbitrage trading so they would lose a lot of money doing that. The best I could think of is using these bots to inflate the exchange BTC volume.

Some individual big investors yes. The true weight of institutional investors haven't gone in yet, that is why they are trying to start up ETFs to really rake in the money.

It does manipulate price but indirectly, it doesn't matter though, it's still a form of manipulation and that's a big no no.

archived.moe/biz/thread/10585029/

Attached: shitted&omitted.png (1271x661, 141K)

lmao get fucked. sage this thread

The problem is that wash trading still manipulates the volume of exchanges. (((They) tend to frown on this which makes something like an ETF unlikely to ever happen.

your thread failed, dude: delete now and try again

It is an emerging market, of course there is some manipulation. As long as we all get rich in the end who cares?

Wtf is wrong with you? How heavy are those bags that you have to keep bragging about catching a deleted post? Fuck off

investopedia.com/terms/q/quote-stuffing.asp

This is what you're seeing with the "wash trading"

youtube.com/watch?v=7-X3RfpCt3w

>High-frequency trading in and of itself is not illegal

So sure its a little shady, but if it isn't illegal then it shouldn't stop the SEC from approving ETFs and such even if they are not too fond of it then.

If coinbase allows hft then most of the trades are invisible to the human eye, that's pretty fucked up. Also hft can help trigger random flash crashes that can have an brutal effect in markets with low liquidity like BTC.

Regular hft firms are regulated up to their asses so they are pretty exposed. There is no such thing in crypto

what in the name of everloving christ do you expect to pull here, you fucking weasel? do you actually think that you can execute a recovery from such a huuuuge mistake in samefagging, in the same thread? does this post make you worried that your boss is going to give you a stern talking to? and, what about when i do this:
+ or,
+ do either of those worry you more, you utter monkey?

Attached: 53ac42a3d9aa1329d30f26fed2569810.png (764x1024, 1.23M)

checked back into coinbase pro and it looks like they fixed their wash trading bot lol. Took like an hour.

lol

BTC BREAKOUT IMMINENT!
BTC BREAKOUT IMMINENT!
BTC BREAKOUT IMMINENT!

IT LOOKS BULLISH, BUT EITHER WAY PREPARE YOURSELVES! PRICE VOLCANO INCOMING!

All I can tell is that you are absolutely sperging out like a true autist. Really Sherlock, you need to calm the fuck down.

wait wtf. how can you delete a post? i didnt know you could do that. someone enlighten me

Op eternally BTFO and will need to go back to shitting on the street forever.

Sage

see
+ and
+

Attached: 1533176129742.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

LMFAO. the absolute state of newfags. you have to go back.

Biz is a giant psyops wow who knew

I think he is either retarded or some coinbase shill who is shitting himself over this major wash trading fuck up. Either way it's better to ignore him.

>spamming this much about something so inconsequential.

You have done more to shit up the board than anyone ever could. You should be proud.

There is a delete button on the bottom right. I think you have to wait a few minutes though.

Looks like the discord pajeets had it right. We're overinfested with shills and newfags

Fuck. This has me doubting everything. Even Holo and ChainLink

Did you think that link and holo threads were anything other than shill spam?

are you fucking kidding me
/this/ is your angle at recovering from you devastating samefagging fuck-up, highlighted in post with little in the way for error in interpretation? i'm amazed you even managed to get back onto the specific IP that was tagging your posts with the 7Uh4Ho7t ID—but, do you really think that people are missing what you did? you're clearly using proxies, and you fucked up when you went to use one; you posted under the OP's ID when you went to appear as a new poster. realizing your mistake when pointed it out, you quickly deleted your post. if "you guys" WEREN'T the OP, you wouldn't be doing fucking godawful damage control for him, you colossal faggot"s". you probably lost the goddamn proxy you were using, which explains the desperate, absolutely fucking laughably bad damage control.
i'm actually a shitcoin bagholder. pleased to tweeze your head and yank you out of your hole, you awful shill! your boss is gonna be pissed when he sees your gigantic fuck-up, if he isn't pissed about it already.

on the subject of me being a shitcoin bagholder, don't buy STOX; jew scam

Attached: dc41a0ea7555ec6fdc9b6244c1c53c11.png (761x1014, 1.22M)

How NEW are you? Let me guess, still holdings 0xbtc bags as well? They shill in numbers and right now they're trying to pnd etc if you couldn't already tell by the hundreds of threads posted just today

No 0xBTC was obvious even to me I guess. Tell me the truth though, /bizraeli/ to /bizraeli/, should I market dump my link or my Holo or both?

Bullish. Last time I saw this kind of action was when BTC was at $5.8k a few weeks ago

If this wasn’t b8 I might feel sorry for you. But OP is a faggot so saged

>Fuck. This has me doubting everything. Even Holo and ChainLink

Fucking kek'd so hard I'm crying

truth hurts huh lmao

oh—and by "you probably lost the goddamn proxy you were using, which explains the desperate, absolutely fucking laughably bad damage control", i mean that the OP has, through some means, lost access to his original proxy and is thus unable to delete the original post now—so he has to damage control.

linking & again
EVERYONE KEEP THIS WONDERFUL TRAINWRECK OF A THREAD GOING FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, AND LAUGH AT THE OP AND HIS ALTS FOR HIS DISORGANIZATION AND SHIT FUDDING; IF YOU WANTED HARD EVIDENCE OF PAID SHILLING AGAINST CRYPTOS, YOU HAVE IT

Kek. I fell for a number of shills when I first discovered so I do feel a little sorry for you because I remember being new. My advice is dump both, they’re meme coins