I was promised a linkie bedtime story

Attached: C3FD71F9-A761-4BB9-B566-9543ECD20624.gif (528x555, 816K)

It’s gonna be a nightmare.

Oh fuck

That’s a nice Pepe tho.

In a good way right? Those quads are my nightmare. Remember 7 > 5 if you get too scared

Attached: 1533412863265-biz.png (1300x1500, 360K)

One day Linkies realized they really did get scammed and Apologized to Reluctant Kneepad Girl, this made her smile

The End

Attached: 572488215b7d22e266c7f43445457882.png (900x700, 636K)

Do you live on Jow Forums?

Larp

Once upon a time there was a shitcoin that was so stinky that everyone died. The end.

Attached: 1517141799082.jpg (525x525, 30K)

Once upon a time a fat Russian guy and an odd looking Russian kid got a bunch of idiots on Jow Forums to buy their cube
It never did anything
Pink wojaks for miles
The end

Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them.
Maybe you think you are strong just by virtue of existing - but you couldn't be more wrong, the people around you tolerating your existence, the family of yours who carries you as an emotional and financial burden, the doctors pointlessly trying to cure you, THEY are strong. You however, are just a rotting, retarded waste of oxygen and protein.
Do one good and brave thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

By all accounts, making the project ‘Chainlink’ was a disaster; according to CTO Steve Ellis, he arrived at 50 California Street to be greeted by Nazarov, who told him “Go home Steve, this is not a good project to work on. It’s cursed.” Nazarov, playing the reclusive philosophy major, went method with his madness: outlandish requests, including his costume – an XXL plaid shirt, three separate McDonalds Menus, and a 1942 pair of Levi's worn by John Wayne himself – were all granted, and he angered his investors and crew by staying in his air-conditioned Office while everyone else melted in the California heat. According to reports, Nazarov became obsessed with community manager Rory Piant, the world’s smallest man, and made Advisor Ari Juels take Big Macs from other developers to give to him.
His eating habits were legendary and his diet circa mid 2017 consisted "mainly of junk food, usually take-out Chinese or peanut butter, which he consumed by the jarful"- Steve Ellis. By 2018, he was renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and cinnamon buns, washing them down with a quart of milk. Close friend Tom Gonser wrote that in February 2018, Sergey went on crash diets before his projects commenced development, but when he lost his willpower he would eat huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in syrup. Thomas Hodges claimed that, during the testnet of chainlink (2018), Sergey would have "two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode and a quart of milk" for dinner, necessitating constant altering of his Lucky shirt. During a birthday party for Sergey --the SWIFT director -- gave him a belt with a card reading, "Hope it fits." A sign was placed below the birthday cake saying, "Don't feed the Sergey." He reportedly ate at least four pieces of cake that day.

Attached: 1532922557550.png (1225x2092, 1.35M)

Once upon a time there was a shitcoin named Chainlink, it was a very useless coin with no purpose or value. One day all the anons that have Chainlink woke up and saw it crashed to nothing so they killed themselves.

The End

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 470K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

I'm actually more qualified, a bunch of 4channers, you know the drill.

>the year is 2025
>smartcontracts are in the middle of a mass adoption craze
>chainlink is the preferred oracle across multiple large markets
>chainlink is $5000 a token
>you're running a massive node and have been running one since some of the early days of linkpool
>gain multiple links a month, passive income of tens of thousands of dollars
>your victorias secret model wife has just put your children (chad, felicity, and serendipity) to bed
>she rides your dick hard like a gymnast every night - you both cum multiple times on a regular basis, sex life is great
>you descend into your oxygenated cryochamber to sleep and regenerate for the night
>caviar for dinner every day, champagne with every meal
>your doctor has prescribed a new high tech version of ecstasy for you - every day is bliss
>you will have enough capital to go on in the future and invest in companies that will mine asteroids, planets, and harness energy from stars
>you will amass enough wealth to have a seat at the table of the intergalactic elite and play spacegolf with japanese aliens and talk about the spacemarket

its going to happen
thanks Jow Forums

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one Rajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair..
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

>the year is 2030 AD
>11 years post singularity
>the new societal class division is "linkies" vs "nolinkers"
>everyone who held even a small stack of LINK prior to the Day of Judgment is now considered aristocracy
>Nolinker Syndrome now listed first in DSM-8
>Sergey rules the earth with an iron fist. His massive stack allows Him and His Council to fetch data from the Esoteric Realms
>ASSBLASTER is praised as the Messenger of Prophecy
>every action but the most rudimentary (like breathing and eating) is now performed through a smart contract. Among the upper classes even those are done in a trustless manner
>therefore Those Who Hold LINK de facto rule the earth, as their nodes are needed to facilitate any action
>as link is non-mineable, nolinkers are forced to labour, often under slave conditions, for linkies
>linkies with large stacks fall into great decadence, as the passive income they receive from stacked nodes allows them to become lifelong smelly NEETs

Based and redpilled.
Shitlinkers will eventually learn about shitlink being rlc 2.0.

namfeag is samefagging.

Attached: 1506073346330.png (778x512, 47K)

THATS NOT A PEPE YOU PLEB

STOP IMPERSONATING ME

LINK $1000 EOY

Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them.
Maybe you think you are strong just by virtue of existing - but you couldn't be more wrong, the people around you tolerating your existence, the family of yours who carries you as an emotional and financial burden, the doctors pointlessly trying to cure you, THEY are strong. You however, are just a rotting, retarded waste of oxygen and protein.
Do one good and brave thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

>her

disgusting

Attached: bomm.png (500x730, 170K)

laughed so fucking hard, thanks

uh oh..

Link dies

Attached: 1D6BF359-06FF-4158-B384-560D8CBE27BA.jpg (866x922, 94K)