If I never felt jealousy in my life does that mean I have no drive?

If I never felt jealousy in my life does that mean I have no drive?

Attached: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_large.png (460x480, 191K)

no

It means you do not suffer from insecurity. Use that to your advantage.

It’s means you’re an unfeeling high functioning sociopath, use that to your advantage

you're probably a poorfag who's content with poorfag life

Have you ever felt jealous of people who feel jealousy?

There is likely something wrong with your brain. Is their other emotions you can't feel? What about empathy? Lack of empathy usually means you could torture or kill people without issue.

Being grateful for the things you have in your life is a good thing and will lead to greater fulfilment and contentment. Ambition certainly has its place too, but those who's actions are fuelled primarily by jealousy will probably never be truly content with their life, no matter how much material wealth they acquire.

Materiel wealth makes for a more comfortable and is something to be thankful for but shouldn't be seen as a source of happiness and fulfilment in itself.

*a more comfortable life

so you've never wanted what someone else has had. ever?

I've wanted things they had but it never bothered me that they had them nor did I feel any animosity or ill will towards them.

I'm not content with my life at all. Still a virgin and I'm too pussy to approach women.

That's interesting because even monkeys get jealous. They get enraged really. Its a base animal emotion.

you wanted things other people had, that's envy.

desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable attribute belonging to (someone else).
"he envied people who did not have to work on weekends"
synonyms: be envious of, be jealous of; More

so you feel envy, but not jealousy?

I've been thinking the same lately, I have such a fear of being put in a position of feeling jealousy that I avoid anything that gets too personal, like I have hooked up with gorgeous girls that give me their phone but I never called them back, because I'm terrified of developing feelings and become jealous when things don't go like I expected.

I once confessed to a coworker that I liked her a lot and she rejected me and I could never talk to her again, I quit my job the next day and spent years fantasizing about getting revenge on her, I'm just too fucked up in the head..

For example if I see someone with a hot girl or a nice car I don't want THEIR girl or car. The fact that that particular person has those things doesn't matter to me. But I would like a hot girl to bang and a nice car to drive. If that makes sense. I don't think that's what people mean when they talk about jealousy but maybe it is.

Status apathy would probably be a better way to put it if you're like me. I'd get jealous if a (theoretical) wife flirted with another dude but I don't think I've ever gotten jealous of other peoples relationships, possessions, or whatever else. I'm not at all up on the status signalling either that seems quite common, and pretty much everything I own is the opposite of flashy. I think it hurts with women since they seem especially cognizant of that sort thing but I can't be fucked with all that.

I don't feel envy or jealousy at all
can also not feel any romantic feelings
people often describe me as a "cold" person

Attached: disgusting.jpg (280x376, 19K)

nah, you just don't give a fuck and that's good

okay so if attractive women is with another guy. you feel that you would also like an attractive women like that guy, but not necessarily that women in particular? so you've never met a attractive women in public that had a boyfriend that made you think 'damn i wish she was sucking my dick'?

so you've never wanted what another person possessed? albeit women or material goods?

I guess all monks are psychopaths then.

i think the difference is monks suppress those feelings, not that they do not innately possess them.

Of course the natural male instinct when you see an attractive women is to want to fuck her. But I've never looked at a girl with a bf and said wow I really wish this particular girl was sucking my dick. I'd be just as happy with any other attractive woman doing that to me.

don't care about woman or goods or who owns them, don't care about people at all, not even family

Yes. You neet fag.

so what is your motivation in life? what brings you joy?

hrm, so if you knew an attractive women who was romantically involved with another man. you would feel attraction to the women but not feel envious towards the man who possesses what you desire? you feel no desire to be in that mans position? not saying you would be him, but be in his advantageous position?

Exactly. I wouldn't care about banging that particular girl but of course if God came down to earth and asked me if I wanted to bang that girl I'd say sure boss.

what a retarded post