/wagey/ - wageslave general

>one day away from halfway there edition

what’s on the existential plate for today bros

Attached: 0752C9A5-69B8-4C8D-9B2E-AEEE8C6912CA.jpg (386x661, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/837465/000114420418041690/tv500017_ex99-1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I keep turning down shifts to smoke weed and now I have no money

I want to stop smoking buts it’s so boring, but I need money for crypto and every week I get sad when I get paid because I have up money to smoke weed

finally caved in and ordered a sex doll, it will arrive in a few days. im done with this world

you’re a fake wagey GET OUT

>tfw my meals are a mix between starving and binging.

Fuck, it's because I don't want to get fat I starve. But I want to experience some sort of pleasure so I binge.

It's over, I'm a wagecuck for life.

>tfw too poor to make any real money off crypto

why bother

Just another day killing myself slowly.

This is the Zinc Oxide and Zinc Diacrylate dust that coats everything in this golf ball manufactuerer.

Attached: 20180807_075209.jpg (3264x2448, 2.57M)

wear a mask retard

Got a job offering, the position is more promising than where I am, but implies I dedicate more time and resources to the job and I work in an open office with at least 8 people.

can you wear a mask?

Didn't you say you were going to report it to OSHA in the last thread?

can you wear a mask?

Yep, i can, haven't felt the need before now. Its also 85+ degrees and 80%+ humidity every day. So a mask is suffocating.

Just collecting pictures and i feel the need to share this shit with a bunch of other autistic wagecucks as a warning.

Here's our wonderful chemical room.

Attached: 20180807_074240.jpg (3264x2448, 2.35M)

It may be very painful if he puts on a mask.

As an autistic wagecuck I say goddamn you people need to at least organize that place.

The black barrels are all the same contents, right? Some are full, some are partially empty, the chemical(s) within eventually go bad?

Not all the same. They're labeled and they did "organize it" its a mix of Ethyl Lactate, Mondur Isoctanate, 100% Acetone, N-Butyl Acetate, among a few other nice cocktails

The safety guy said it was "organized" hes just some dumb boomer who walks around giving out tickets for not wearing steel toes and safety glasses. He steps over large puddles from leaks in the roof, certain machines and the AC system in certain areas.

Attached: 20180807_083425.jpg (3264x2448, 2.35M)

literally me
i eat very little at work and at home on workdays and on weekends i fucking binge
i did lose weight but it plateaued and im still a fatass
kill me

I've gotten pretty skinnyfat in the last few months. I intend to just cut down to two small meals of a couple mouthfulls a day, and see if I can lose the moobs and the thicc ass.

Just ranting here boyos

I work as a data scientist, but i get paid the same as basket weavers / HR / events organisers / personal assistants. My company is 70% women.

And they all sit around and bitch about how autistic the data people are. And how terrible white people are. And how terrible men are.

Shit's frustrating. Very unprofessional and I can't even defend myself.

I'd move company, but it's so godddamn cushy here.

This way you know how many dollies are available, which chemicals you're running low on/using more of and which you're overstocked on (because the bottom area will fill up with more barrels and start offsetting the pickup area). Keeping dollies separate from barrels will discourage people from tilting all those goddamn barrels what the fuck.

Attached: Autistic alternative floorplan.jpg (707x677, 70K)

Jesus Christ dude is this really how you want to spend your time?

You're basically getting paid to endure the bullshit because deep down they know they'd be nothing without you.

Man, I'll suggest it. But i doubt they will bite. The departments that use the various chemicals DO NOT communicate with each other. I think they just have this shit constantly on order because I see the environmental guy bring 6+ barrels of acetone every morning. And he's constantly getting shit for 8+ hours. I imagine they use hundreds of gallons of the chemicals i mentioned on a daily basis. Information I'm not privy too.

You can't get a forklift into the room because there's a bulge in the concrete due to the age of the building.

Basically, its a poorly run shit show publicly traded company that CANNOT MEET its production demands and wastes money like crazy. They hire incompetent engineers and managers and run them and their employees ragged.

PS i know the barrel in my previous pic says spalding on it. But they are not spalding. Its just a proprietary solvent.

Attached: 20180807_075517.jpg (3264x2448, 2.09M)

>t. dumb boomer safety inspector

You're why we had to halt production last week when the green barrels were nearly all empty, then ran out simultaneously.

Usual OP here. Thanks for taking over today bro, late in the office.

Another day on the grind here, nice part is I'm taking off Thursday and Friday to go camping with the GF. Taking a half day tomorrow and heading up in the afternoon so that'll be nice.

He's a big guy.

>Basically, its a poorly run shit show publicly traded company that CANNOT MEET its production demands and wastes money like crazy.
>You will never EVER get to short anons terrible company
Why even live bros?

I literally am.

6'9" and 240lbs.

You'll be the same without it. The longer you go the more you'll regret it after you stop.

>actually have the luxury of being able to choose when you want to work
>Can survive while choosing not to work

You're not a wageslave, you're just a faggot.

He mentioned in the last thread what the company is. Now to pore over the transcript of their latest earnings call to see what they've said about production goals...

BTW wzN6RFU1, it's not insider trading if you yourself don't get any personal benefit from it. So let us know when you drop a dime to OSHA.

Attached: Bogdanoff Call.png (1000x581, 717K)

What kind of vehicle do you drive? Have you found anything comfortable by any chance?
>t. 6'2 and uncomfortable in most care

How’d they know about the cough medicine?

Opening a short on Boomer Co. Golf Balls?

Fucking Wallingford

OSHA didn’t do shit during Obama they’ll do less than shit under Trump

Start /fasting/
One meal a day(OMAD), amd work out.
Sucks for first few days but get used to it.
Start EC(ephredrenie caffiene) stack as well to supress hunger.

Are they Jewish women?

m8's
i have a rare $200 spare, what shitcoin should i buy with it, is this the thread with all the sharks in it

I drive a 2013 passat. I want a SUV though.

Its Callaway. They are not able to reach their goals, they are running on insanely old equipment, they treat their employees like shit. They have bitten off way more than they can chew. Its only a matter of time before they eat shit.

I DO NOT own any stock or stake in the company, i do not fucking care about this place. I do not trade stocks at all. I do not invest in anything but crypto and guns.

>tfw earning so little I have to live together with a friend
>Tfw not even my home feels like a home
>House market so bad that there is no prospect of change
>Nothing to really live for, got into IT as it used to be my passion
>Due to dead end job, even that interest me little anymore
Thinking about hanging myself

Read this insane shit: sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/837465/000114420418041690/tv500017_ex99-1.htm

>For the full year the Company expects sales growth of 15% – 17% in 2018 compared to 2017.

>The Company's GAAP earnings per share for the third quarter of 2018 is estimated to decrease by $0.04 - $0.08 compared to $0.05 of non-GAAP earnings per share for the third quarter of 2017.

I get that golf isn't a winter sport but every fucking boomer has already moved to Arizona or Florida.

OSHA has state offices. What state office has jurisdiction here? How did that state vote in the last election?

What makes you think they can't reach their goals? Has it become noticeably more shitty recently? Fewer resumes going through HR, equipment breakdowns happening more frequently, that kind of thing.

Every ball they are producing is already sold months and months in advance. The machines are old and break daily, sometimes stay down for multiple shifts. The production staff is poorly trained. The maintenance staff is me (i have no idea what i'm doing) and one 60 year old guy who hides in a room most of the day. He barely trains me. They cannot produce enough cores for the balls to keep up with demand because they do not have enough machines or people to keep up. They are about to lose a lot of people because they're switching to 12 hour rotating shifts because they're sick of paying OT.

These threads are good motivation to work on my projects.

What type of projects you hammering on user?

good goyim

I know this feel I’m an IT/ data person and get paid the same as HR. My work is like 3x as complicated as approving people’s vacations and telling people to all get along. At the same time it’s so fucking cushy I only have to do like an hour or twos worth of work a day. No one complains about white people at my job though because every person that’s part of the administrative staff is white Kek. I want more money but my side hustles make more than enough that I don’t bother looking for something else.

Goddamn, what a mess.

Now we just need a pro shop wagie ITT to shit talk the brand ("customers looking at other brands instead of waiting for the next Callaway shipment") and we'll get some real price action.

Attached: ELY LOL.jpg (958x345, 45K)

>sole IT wizard aside from my boss in the office
>boss loves my work and fights for my employment
>can do pretty much do what I want during downtime, including NSFW thanks to remote control software
idk man I could have it a lot worse

day off today and all I do is lie on the sofa wondering how it all went wrong.
how are there so many total retards out in the world doing better than me? I cant even drive and I work with 22yr old manlets with double digit iqs who speed past me as I walk home from work.
I had a really shit childhood, so early education, learning to drive or whatever was never an option when young but im 30 and have beeb living on my own for 14 years now, no excuse and im still not making it.

tfw hot as balls out so I'm trapped in the A/C office, can't even go for my lunch walk around the building

Holy fuck me too. I work in a Microbiology lab as a generalist (It's not as fancy as it sounds, I literally just load shit into machines and hit start) and there is literally only two other guys aside from me in the entire lab of like 30 people.

All they do is complain constantly that it's super busy (They don't work while they complain), talk constantly instead of working, and constantly go out of their way to try to backstab each other since they're all part of their own little cliques. Thank god my boss doesn't give a shit if I listen to music while I work, otherwise I'd probably go postal.

I can in the metaphorical way, but it destroys me to have to maintain a normie attitude. That stacks with the torment of responsibilities, "competition" and hourly wage. I might just be a loser that's scared of people, but I'm tempted to turn them down and eventually drop out of this career to go the minimum wage route. I keep going back to thinking about ending it in cycles anyway, one day I'll be free enough to do it.

Right now I'm a NEET but I've been job hunting for a few months now (lost my job and my dad in the same month), and no matter what any decent work is gonna require a move. One company seems interested in me for third shift tech support, but I want to hold out to get back into software development in a different city. If I get an offer from the first one should I take it, or hold out for better?

holy fuck this day is CRAWLING

my boss is out for the day and i have ZERO motivation to do SHIT right now. i'm literally the only one in the office

>tfw have to wake up at SEVEN a.m. tomorrow to go and "look at how the pros do it" on a customer visit in fuckall-a-town
it's laughable how fucked up this shit is. All day tomorrow, just wasted.

Third shift fucking blows. Don't do it unless you don't mind having absolutely zero social or family life.

>zero family life
Already have that. Mom and dad are dead, no brothers or sisters, extended family is all out of state.
That said, I don't want to do third shift, but I do want to fucking eat.

>everyone is white in my office but we have one part time pajeet
Feelsogoodman

Can't you just get two part time jobs? I know you said nothing in the area pats as much but you will probably die and then no one will support your wife or kids.

Rent a room with utilities included. I just stopped renting with a friend recently because we had a falling out. Before that i never had a private room or place of my own. It's great to have some privacy. I hope you find a better living situation it can do wonders for your outlook.

If I die my wife gets 400k from the SGLI and whatever payout from this shit company.

I don't see how two part time jobs would pay any better. I have yet to see a part time job pay above 15$ an hour here.

Oh well nevermind then. If you're family is taken care of that's great. I just know a couple of guys who worked in terrible conditions and left their family with nothing. I figured it's better to work 2 jobs than let your health go down the drain with all those chemicals. Sorry I was briefly in the last thread and remember your post.

I doubt i'm going to be here by the end of the year. I needed a place to vent my frustrations. And get advice. What better place than an anonymous Thai lady boy competition forum.

after successfully acquiring a job (HR Secretory/Coordinator) in a refined international hospitality company i managed to brainwash myself into enjoying the slave life
i am a slave i must obey
i am a cuck my job is bae

today's my 2nd day, asked the training director what's the best and fastest way to 'develop' (aka get promoted) and told me that if i go by their training i can get to Asst. Manager status in two years.
i'm 23 now, would be sweet to be the cuckiest of them all by 25.

Attached: 1530235212492.png (827x573, 152K)

is it over yet

I'm punching in 1 minute, but i'm the factory cuck who gets to work at 0645.

enjoy the temporary reprieve, fellow slave

I get an hour and a half before i leave to pick my daughter up from daycare.

Working as a bus driver.

I can't fucking grasp how you can run a company this shitty...

It's like they're trying to burn the whole thing down.

literally can't even

pretty cucked to be honest

I'm a year away from college Jow Forums and have no idea what I want to study. I have a 4.3 weighted GPA from a top high school I had to apply to, and a 35 ACT. So I think any college besides tossups like Harvard is in my grasp. What jobs strike the best balance between income and leisure?

How old are you?

Don't do the right into college meme. Especially if you don't know what you want to do. You'll end up in a field you hate and in a job you hate.

Go do something, work somewhere, join the military, travel, volunteer. Try out things you think might be interesting. Don't go into the college system that will rape you with student loans. Unless you get to go for free. Which you can if you join the military.

I have respect for wagekeks, at least they're doing something. Work's not unnecessary, or optional, it's something man has been doing since the dawn of time. Struggling with it is a part daily life. What neets don't understand is that they're shitting up the same economy they're reliant on. I give them roughly a decade left of surfing until the state welfare can't support them anymore. Then the day of the tears will begin and all these fucks will know the meaning of regret.

wageslave here. $17/hour forklift driver. the company i work for is incredible. guys on 120k/year doing nearly nothing, boss's and managers' family getting hired all over the place etc. standard shit i guess.

i am a retard with money, and have been my whole life. 5 years ago i spent 4500 on. VISA because I thought I was getting 10 grand from my parents selling their house, got 500. learned not to spend money I don't have - kinda. i have barely made a dent in my debt. but i know i still spend over my means too often. right now i am waiting on an online loan for 100 or i am just not gonna eat until Friday. but i had 20 bucks for weed last week. i budget like a retarded 12 year old and hate myself for it.

i dream of having a side business. if i could make enough to cover my rent, then in a few years i could parlay that into covering for a mortgage. but at 27, in all financial matters, i have been a total loser and i dont know what to do.

Join the military.

Holy shit fucking go home dude

>Follow your dreams
Boomer detected.

As a fellow student (although one living in a country with far lower and more lenient student loans), I suggest that, depending on what your skills and aptitudes are, you either go into a hard STE-field (I dropped the M because medical takes too long), do econometrics (not economics), or, if you are planning to go into the humanities and social sciences, go for international relations with a rare foreign language (Russian, Arabic, Chinese). Whatever you have to do, go for academics and a lot of extracurriculars. I also advise you to study a rare foreign language anyway; even if you don't go into international relations, it will open up a lot of opportunities.

lower part of the post was meant for

1.2 hours left my CMT bros

FUCKING DELETE THIS

good way to get diabetes

which one? can i get recomendations?

also, to all you wagies, wouldn't you prefer to be homeless?

Holy cope

We need more things in the OP to keep the general alive. Maybe a recap for last thread etc. What should we put in the pastebin?

Callaway?

Did you catch that thread where a neet was kicked out of mom’s house because he filmed his sister in the bathroom? Then he realized he was a grown man with no skills and work experience and was basically fucked

probably only spend about 20 hours a week in the office at this point

Yes, fuck them.

>escaping wageslavery by moving to germany
wonder if it'll work

Curb your expectations.

Sounds hot

Link to video?

Omg i'm based

well more about the better culture, travel, lifestyle and work-life balance

And more chance to have your family members raped by muslims? No thank

You've got me interested, user. Is it difficult to produce golf balls? Serious question